Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Steadman
ShakerMatty
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
SpiritOfShankly
9 posters

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Guys, I asked you to be nice Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans - Page 2 Awww

OK, it is time for you and the other moderators to deal with Alan harassing me now, I am tired of it. He is stalking me, claiming to know what my bedroom looks like, talking about my university, falsely accusing me of vandalism and making death threats, I recommend a ban of at least a week and a warning regarding his future conduct.

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am

Steadman wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:Wayne Rooney also recieved death threats when Utd thought he was going to City.
    Didn't Gerrard receive similar treatment?

Yeah he did receive very similar death threats he bottled it and stayed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Guys, I asked you to be nice Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans - Page 2 Awww
    Ban everyone.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:03 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Ban everyone.
    Agreed. Starting with me then you.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

OK, it is time for you and the other moderators to deal with Alan harassing me now, I am tired of it. He is stalking me, claiming to know what my bedroom looks like, talking about my university, falsely accusing me of vandalism and making death threats, I recommend a ban of at least a weak and a warning regarding his future conduct.

You spelt week wrong whistle

shifty

Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Ban everyone.
    Agreed. Starting with me then you.

Alphabetical order, standard.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 am

Zlatan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

OK, it is time for you and the other moderators to deal with Alan harassing me now, I am tired of it. He is stalking me, claiming to know what my bedroom looks like, talking about my university, falsely accusing me of vandalism and making death threats, I recommend a ban of at least a weak and a warning regarding his future conduct.

You spelt week wrong whistle

shifty

Run

Freudian slip.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 am

This forum is such a mess it's untrue.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    Didn't Gerrard receive similar treatment?

Yeah he did receive very similar death threats he bottled it and stayed.

This was a rumour but later confirmed no letters,calls, big signs of vandalism expressing death threats or in person went to Gerrard and it was in fact lengthy talks with his family that convinced him to stay.

Stay on topic this thread does not involve Gerrard its about the horrible death threats continually made by man u fans over the years in light of another players experiences whilst playing against them
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 am

It's what they do best. Divert the attention onto someone else.

Except that Fillipo...he bums RR far too much. Almost like his little pet Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 am

look at these disgraceful United fans they haven't even said this behavior is disgusting and then try to pass the blame onto Liverpool and then say Alan should be banned you really have outdone yourselves
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

Giving death threats to any footballer is not something I agree with, I'd have thought that went without saying.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

I reckon Liverpool fans set the bar for death threats.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 am

Yeah, mainly because they actually carry them out.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 am

Exactly.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 am

What a wonderful exchange between the 2 lovers. Almost makes me want to cry with joy...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Giving death threats to any footballer is not something I agree with, I'd have thought that went without saying.

im not sure with you United fans
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 am

lvrpl4life wrote:What a wonderful exchange between the 2 lovers. Almost makes me want to cry with joy...
    there there
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    lvrpl4life wrote:What a wonderful exchange between the 2 lovers. Almost makes me want to cry with joy...
    there there
    Great post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am

You can stop shit stirring as well...whoever you are.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am

You guys seriously need to stop; you're making me so jealous.

I wish I had someone who is at my beck and call too.

Last edited by lvrpl4life on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:

The amount of times these 2 have trolled and you do nothing? Give me a break.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 am

are you fucking kidding these two do it on a regular basis and you have a go at him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

lvrpl4life wrote:

I've already had the appropriate words with people.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:

are you fucking kidding these two do it on a regular basis and you have a go at him

It's no use pal. Don't even bother trying to voice your opinion. Fuck all gets done on here anyway.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

lvrpl4life wrote:

Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:30 am

That is false. I'm just scapegoated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am

She was gonna ban me for reporting people Sad
    Anonymous

lvrpl4life wrote:

OK then you we can do all the shit these two have done and all that will happen is that all the Mods will have a fucking discussion
    Anonymous

Besides, if you keep posting things to incite a response from certain others, what you're doing is just as bad if not worse IMO so stop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:32 am