Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Steadman
ShakerMatty
ResurrectionRooney
VivaRonaldoLAD
SpiritOfShankly
9 posters

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Empty Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 am

Aldershot manager Dean Holdsworth revealed he was once a victim of death threats from man Utd fans. Playing for Wimbledon at the time he was getting death threats all game before he scored a glorious back post header past Peter Schmeichel.

"I rang Sam Hammam and hw told me it was him playing a prank. But when I scored I was still looking over my shoulder the whole time"

"I was so worried and then Sam told me it wasn't him after the game.He had just said that to keep me calm".

Very sick and disturbing from Utd fans, Joe Hart also recieved death threats at last weekend Manchester Derby which ended in City humiliating Utd 6-1.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Empty Re: Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

Can you prove this?
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Empty Re: Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 am

they wouldn't just come out and say it
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:01 am

Innocent until proven guilty, just like Suarez and Dalglish.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:01 am

Oh right, yeah. Laughing
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 am

Wayne Rooney also recieved death threats when Utd thought he was going to City.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

I received death threats walking out of Anfield last year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

this is disgraceful this is the sick twisted behavior i expect from Man Utd fans and no one from the club has come out and disproved of this behavior which obviously means that they support this
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:this is disgraceful this is the sick twisted behavior i expect from Man Utd fans and no one from the club has come out and disproved of this behavior which obviously means that they support this

I received death threads returning from Bloomfield Road last year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:this is disgraceful this is the sick twisted behavior i expect from Man Utd fans and no one from the club has come out and disproved of this behavior which obviously means that they support this

i have also received death threats from Man Utd fans but that's not the point this is in the heat of the moment Man Utd fans have had time to think it over and send them which show how twisted these fans are and the fact that the club hasn't come out and condemned this it proves that your club supports this
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

i have also received death threats from Man Utd fans but that's not the point this is in the heat of the moment Man Utd fans have had time to think it over and send them which show how twisted these fans are and the fact that the club hasn't come out and condemned this it proves that your club supports this

1. It supposedly came from the stands, so I dont know what you're talking about with the "time to send them".

2. It cant be proved.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 am

Where did you get this from pal?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:

1. It supposedly came from the stands, so I dont know what you're talking about with the "time to send them".

2. It cant be proved.

how about when they came to Rooneys house and threatened him because he wants a better deal is that Man Utd get players to sign contracts get their fans to bully and threaten players
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Yes good and bad in all support, but funny how some people on here Manchester United fans want to throw accusations at Liverpool football club and blame people before the have be proven guilty. But now its the other way about the excuses and the bullshit comes out.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

2. It cant be proved.

how about when they came to Rooneys house and threatened him because he wants a better deal is that Man Utd get players to sign contracts get their fans to bully and threaten players
    No-one went to his house and threatened him, Rooney said that himself. People came to his house and wanted to talk to him, he didn't want to talk to them.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Burytilidie wrote:Where did you get this from pal?

Holdsworth was interviewed ahead of tonights game probably in most papers.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:22 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Wayne Rooney also recieved death threats when Utd thought he was going to City.
    Didn't Gerrard receive similar treatment?

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:

Jesus christ its clear you are a retard so Im just gonna end it on this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:

No-one went to his house and threatened him, Rooney said that himself. People came to his house and wanted to talk to him, he didn't want to talk to them.

Can you prove this. So are you now saying Rooney is a liar?
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:25 am

Steadman wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:Wayne Rooney also recieved death threats when Utd thought he was going to City.
    Didn't Gerrard receive similar treatment?

No, there was a burning of a shirt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am

This is how united bully and threaten their own players

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Ept_sports_sow_experts-814944525-1287754798.jpg?ymugy9DD9TUkF
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:This is how united bully and threaten their own players

Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Ept_sports_sow_experts-814944525-1287754798.jpg?ymugy9DD9TUkF

What has that got to do with the club? How can they possibly do anything about it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 am

Seriously, Alan. If you don't want RR to insult you, don't provoke him and mention him. Please just ignore him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 am

Remove that fucking allegation you useless twat.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 am

Do not remove it you are entitled to your opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Remove that fucking allegation you useless twat.

I stand up for you and you call me a twat?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Do not remove it you are entitled to your opinion.
    Not if it is libellous you fucking aren't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Remove that fucking allegation you useless twat.

I call you a twat because you're not doing your job properly, leaving libellous statements on the forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I call you a twat because you're not doing your job properly, leaving libellous statements on the forum.

your the one who calls Kenny Daglish and Suarez Racist i wouldn't be surprised if you did send death threats
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

Guys, I asked you to be nice Holdsworth also recieved death threats by utd fans Awww

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:20 am