Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
JonjoShelvey
Jordi
Mustangt125
SBSP
Clark
chiboygeorge
10 posters

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Post by Barton Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:36 am

I'll play now btw, might wanna send me another friend request and invite me to a game.
    Anonymous

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:37 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:So I'm up against Bogdan, think I'll play him tomorrow.

Careful, doesn't take losing lightly.
    Obsessed with me aren't you? rofl

Clarky, lets play now if you can, I'm going to have to start studying soon.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 am

Bogdan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Careful, doesn't take losing lightly.
    Obsessed with me aren't you? rofl

Clarky, lets play now if you can, I'm going to have to start studying soon.

Just as I am about to have my tea, I'll be 25 minutes if that is ok Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 am

Fuck you

Be on then in 20 minutes.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 am

If you are running this as a straight knockout tournament you're going to run into some problems pretty soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 am

George knows what he is doing.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 am

No, i just noticed RR is right actually. There isn't enough people for this, we need at least 14 to have the correct amount of fixtures for the first round. By the time this gets to the semi-finals we're only gonna have 3 players left in the competition.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Got 11 so far, just need one more and I will close it.

So I plan on doing a straight knockout first which leaves out 6 players for the next round. Then divide the 6 into 2 groups and the top two advance to the semi-finals..etc
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:48 am

Oh yeah, thought we were doing a stright knockout. Laughing

Wanna play our game now?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:49 am

JMB_94 wrote:No, i just noticed RR is right actually. There isn't enough people for this, we need at least 14 to have the correct amount of fixtures for the first round. By the time this gets to the semi-finals we're only gonna have 3 players left in the competition.

A tournament with 14 would collapse by Round 2, it has to be a power of 2.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:50 am

JMB_94 wrote:Oh yeah, thought we were doing a stright knockout. Laughing

Wanna play our game now?

Yeah in a few minutes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:54 am

Can't play anymore Clarky, maybe later or tomorrow.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:02 am

Bogdan wrote:Can't play anymore Clarky, maybe later or tomorrow.

Damn, oh well, I will be on for the next 10 hours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:04 am

JMB, why did you sign off?
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:05 am

Xbox crashed for some reason. Invite me now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 am

I hope all of you are shivering with fear at the thought of facing me in the group stage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:31 am

Sorry JMB. I thought I was playing against you but it turned out I was playing against a random person.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am

Play some other time Ahly, tomorrow maybe. EA servers are being a bastard tonight, keeps freezing my xbox and signing me out, my internet is going on and off now for some reason as well. And when we finally do get into a game it lags like hell. ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 4 537999
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:I hope all of you are shivering with fear at the thought of facing me in the group stage.
    Not at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:28 am

Jordi wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:I hope all of you are shivering with fear at the thought of facing me in the group stage.
    Not at all.

Riiiiiiiggghhhtt, sure.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:42 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Jordi wrote:Not at all.

Riiiiiiiggghhhtt, sure.
    My friend, I am more than a match for you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:52 am

Jordi wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Riiiiiiiggghhhtt, sure.
    My friend, I am more than a match for you.

Not the last time you weren't. Think it was in the tourney Bogdan hosted, back when he was a really really nice guy.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:06 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Jordi wrote:My friend, I am more than a match for you.

Not the last time you weren't. Think it was in the tourney Bogdan hosted, back when he was a really really nice guy.
    You scored cutbacks though. Snooty

Or was that Bogdan? shifty
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am

Jordi 1-4 Keanoo
    Keanoo 2-1 Jordi
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 am

Ali Al-Habsi is a cunt.

I hope his legs fall off.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Bogdan has just told me he will be unable to play for 24 hours, meaning it will be past the deadline, so do we wait, or one of us go through?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Glad you guys are playing your games, I'm going to extend the deadline to Saturday as that will help to accomodate people with school and work etc. So on Saturday is new deadline.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:37 pm

We'll need to play tomorrow then chi. I live in central standard timine, sometime in afternoon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I still need to play Adz. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 am

Group stage starts Sunday then? What's betting that I get someone like Keanoo in my group and Man United get a bunch of minnows? Typical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:09 pm