Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
JonjoShelvey
Jordi
Mustangt125
SBSP
Clark
chiboygeorge
10 posters

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Anonymous

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:13 am

I messaged JMB, but he didn't respond. I will get on later today if you want to play.
    Anonymous

** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 am

I lost 6-0 to clarky first game. He's good, but game felt scripted too.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 am

I won the first game 6-0, Bogdan won the second game 2-0.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 am

Beat him 2-0 the second time. Clarky you don't dont your players do you? Every challenge I went in for both games you dropped my players. so many time My guys would make runs and you'd just knock them over.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 am

Ref didn't see it I guess.

I'm not sure, they did seem to run into your players several times.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:45 am

First game felt ridiculous, I couldn't complete two passes, and you scored nearly every chance.

TBF I was just randomly slide tackling after the third goal Laughing
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:47 am

Bogdan wrote:First game felt ridiculous, I couldn't complete two passes, and you scored nearly every chance.

TBF I was just randomly slide tackling after the third goal Laughing

I know I was lucky, it is evident you are not a bad player, so 6-0 was an unfair reflection, I could tell you gave up after about the third goal, I wouldn't of been able to get past all your players Laughing

The second game was much fairer, you could string passes together and attack more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 am

The Suarez miss in the first game facepalm

I think I might be eliminated. I back Clarky to win this now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 am

I back Keanoo to win it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 am

I was able to beat Keanoo though Mischief
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:52 am

Bogdan wrote:The Suarez miss in the first game facepalm

I think I might be eliminated. I back Clarky to win this now

The little chip? Laughing I was bricking it, I was sure it was in.

Thanks, I probably would of only scored about 2 goals if I didn't have 2 of the fastest players in the game on my team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 am

I lost 3-0 to him, sign of a great player. Dry Smile
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 am

So I face the winner of Ahly and his opponent?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 am

Wow I just looked up CSKA they have like 6 90+ sprint players Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 am

I only play at my best when under pressure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 am

Yep CSKA is easy mode, I beat United 4-0
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 am

CSKA is good with speed, but their finishing isn't as good as Palermo.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 am

I love their finishing, when you break free it is easy, Honda has a good finish, and I love the other CAM.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 am

ClarkY wrote:I love their finishing, when you break free it is easy, Honda has a good finish, and I love the other CAM.

Dzagoev?
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 am

Keanoo wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:I love their finishing, when you break free it is easy, Honda has a good finish, and I love the other CAM.

Dzagoev?

Yep, that is the one, such a beast player, thankfuck he has 4* skills.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 am

This league is filled with a bunch of good players, the group stages should be really interesting I believe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am

I couldn't get JMB to play me earlier today. I will try again tonight if he is on. But if not, can we push the deadline a bit?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 am

ahlycotc wrote:I couldn't get JMB to play me earlier today. I will try again tonight if he is on. But if not, can we push the deadline a bit?
    Well the start of Group Stages will still begin on Sunday and I will still match both of you in it, so whoever/whenever you guys can get your game in then you can begin playing in Group Stage games. I think that's better than making everyone wait I guess. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 am

I still need to play Adz. Dry Smile

If he messages me then I will be able to play most of the time.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 am

Sorry Ahly, i've had quite a busy schedule over the last couple of days.

Could we maybe extend the deadline untill Monday? I will probably be able to play Ahly tomorrow night.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 am

I'm not in this obviously but I'm gonna add all of you guys to my friends, my GT is eliecomfort93, just so you know shifty
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 am

***************** LEAGUE UPDATE***********************************

Adz and TheMooseHunter need to complete their matches by Monday, otherwise...I will just randomly pick a winner.
    Ahly and JMB need to complete their matches by Monday. (Both have been active on forums so I can't just randomly pick a winner)

Sorry for delay guys, but be patient. Group Stages wont start as expected, but instead on Tuesday Nov. 1, 2011 to give chance to people that haven't completed games.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:04 am

george, could you delete someone off your friends list so I can play you some time? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am

You can just find each other in the lobby.

I can't play my matches tonight because I'm work. But I will be on most of the time tomorrow.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:george, could you delete someone off your friends list so I can play you some time? ** [XBOX 360] ** Playmaker Knockout Tournament - Page 5 279869
    I sent you a friend request. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:19 pm