Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavy handed policing at football games

Anonymous

Heavy handed policing at football games Empty Heavy handed policing at football games

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 am

This is a disgraceful example of the policing and stewarding football fans face at the moment.

An elederly Manchester City fan refused to sit down as everybody else around him was also standing along with the away fans. I'm sure those of us who attend football matches are aware that the stewards pick out one person to make an example. This time they called in the police. The elderly man had already sat down before the police got to his seat but they seized the opportunity when Balotelli scored and manhandles him out of the ground. The elderly man ends up on the floor and is heard saying he suffers from heart problems.

I am not allowed to post links as I haven't been a member for 7 days so could somebody embed the video for me?

v=po0dZfS2CDg
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Heavy handed policing at football games Empty Re: Heavy handed policing at football games

Post by Keanoo Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 am

There is already a thread.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:55 pm