Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Van Wolfswinkel
Andy
Childish Logic
Demba Ba
Zzonked
MickStupp
Mason
Sean
Lux
Paulinho
Cadbury
Marvin
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
The Zlatan
Coatsy
Walcott
LFC_Grunners
Ben
Mal
Muhkoo
JonjoShelvey
Barton
Shelvey
SBSP
moscowmadeit3
Start.
Keanoo
Kuled
SpiritOfShankly
Mustangt125
El_indian
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
El Jefe
JK
thechampion
Lukeyy99
Clark
Hitchy
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
Danny
Steadman
chiboygeorge
54 posters

FIFA 12

Anonymous

FIFA 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 am

thechampion wrote:Would Nottingham Forest count as one who aren't guaranteed promotion in the game?

Yeh.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 am

Just wondering. They're obviously struggling now, but in the game I'd imagine them to be a promotion contender. I guess that it's the Championship so any team can be considered as promotion contenders.
    Lukeyy99
    Lukeyy99

Post by Lukeyy99 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:53 am

I have a player I scouted and after one month signed him up. He is 16 so is eligible to play and have a contract. But he is only a 46 rating at the moment so do I have to sign him up and play him for his rating to improve or can I leave him in the Youth Squad for a few more months and it will go up on its own?
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 am

Signed this Greek kid with Atletico, bring him on with 25minutes left, scores a brace and sets up another against Valencia, he will turn out good, could reach 92.

Sent my scouts out to Greece, Chile and Croatia.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 am

Oh my Lord... I just played through the cup and won the finals BUT EA DECIDES TO BE JACKASSES AND SIGN ME OUT RIGHT AFTER I WON. I didn't get credit for a loss but still I now have to played the finals AGAIN and I can't even find anyone to match up with right now.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 am

Well... I ended up winning the finals AGAIN... But really EA made that a lot harder than it had to be for me.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 am

I always get crap places to send my scouts to, seriously, why would I want to send them to Scotland, Wales and China? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 am

Why is it so easier for my opponent to score at the near post in the last minute? Not scripted at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:31 am

Jay wrote:I always get crap places to send my scouts to, seriously, why would I want to send them to Scotland, Wales and China? Neutral

I sent mine to scotland, found me three 14 year olds who were already between 60 and 70 and a potential of 94 to 98 smug
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 am

Jorlung wrote:What championship team should I make a Career mode with. I want one thats like a mid table team not one who will get promoted like 100% surely.

Coventry, Brighton, Watford
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 am

Bristol City.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 am

Just found out that we got a loss for the EA servers going down. facepalm It was 1-1 and everyone got disconnected from the EA servers.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

lost the cup final 1-0 to madrid, fucking bullshit goal too, benzema gets it on the half way line and just turns and sprints 80 yards whilst walker, kaboul and benny just walk behind him, then fucking ridicolous casillas is there making world class saves like 6 times and shit, in that tournament id beaten barca and milan as blackburn and west brom as well Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

I can't sell Squillaci during January transfer window because he got injured the one time I played him FIFA 12 - Page 3 58503 Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:I can't sell Squillaci during January transfer window because he got injured the one time I played him FIFA 12 - Page 3 58503 Laughing

Laughing

I did the smart thing and put him up for sale the second I started career mode.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 am

I had to sell Kuyt cos he was unsettled Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 am

Cam wrote:I had to sell Kuyt cos he was unsettled Sad

Davis was unsettled, had a bid of £9.5million. Only worth like £3.5million, told QPR to shove it up their arse!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 am

I like scouting, but don't really get the naming system, I sent scouts to Switzerland and Greece, for Switzerland the names were all made up of existing Swiss players, I got stuff like Xherdan Lustrinelli or Hakan Berner, and in Greece there was loads of variety, I googled the surenames and they weren't necessarly player names, it's kinda important to me shifty

Also wondering about their likenesses, surely not every scouted French player should be white?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Ankergren
    Calderon - Greer - Dunk - Painter
    Bridcutt
    LuaLua - Noone
    Buckley
    CMS- Vicente

wank 2
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:23 pm

The media talks are very over-powered in CM.
    I usually manage to score 1-3 goals against L2 sides and concede an average of 1 per game. When its time for a big game I use the motivate thing in the club press conference and my team suddenly becomes beastly. Seriously I beat Liverpool 5-0 on world class with a shit league 2 team.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Lukeyy99 wrote:I have a player I scouted and after one month signed him up. He is 16 so is eligible to play and have a contract. But he is only a 46 rating at the moment so do I have to sign him up and play him for his rating to improve or can I leave him in the Youth Squad for a few more months and it will go up on its own?
    If you sign him up he will improve faster but he will still improve in the youth squad. Sign him and loan him?

Jay wrote:I always get crap places to send my scouts to, seriously, why would I want to send them to Scotland, Wales and China? Neutral
    What are you talking about scratch
    You can send scouts to any country you want aslong as you don't already have somebody scouting there.
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

I sent mine to scotland, found me three 14 year olds who were already between 60 and 70 and a potential of 94 to 98 FIFA 12 - Page 3 601554
    That's not even possible unless your playing on the easiest board setting.
    Gegilworld93 wrote:I like scouting, but don't really get the naming system, I sent scouts to Switzerland and Greece, for Switzerland the names were all made up of existing Swiss players, I got stuff like Xherdan Lustrinelli or Hakan Berner, and in Greece there was loads of variety, I googled the surenames and they weren't necessarly player names, it's kinda important to me FIFA 12 - Page 3 279869

Also wondering about their likenesses, surely not every scouted French player should be white?
    I got a CM called Tony Adams FIFA 12 - Page 3 644235
    Yeah I agree the only thing I wish they did was get the community to send profile pictures and use the faces for the players.
    I have 3 chinese players and I get confused with who's who when I get a message or something.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Gegilworld93 wrote:Also wondering about their likenesses, surely not every scouted French player should be white?
    I picked up a Canadian goalie and he was black. I think it's more or less just random for most countries other than dominantly black countries probably
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 pm

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    Ankergren
    Calderon - Greer - Dunk - Painter
    Bridcutt
    LuaLua - Noone
    Buckley
    CMS- Vicente

wank 2
    Craig Noone. wank 2
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

My career mode glitched up half of the squad turned into orange dots Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:My career mode glitched up half of the squad turned into orange dots Laughing

Typical EA the game is fucked up online and offline. Online is permanent lag and pausing, even getting replays but they are invisible, when your career mode glitched was you Arsenal by any chance. I had that happen to me several times with Fifa11 my squads also turned into orange dots and numbers instead of the players.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I was Juventus. I think its because i came off Ultimate team and straightaway went onto Career mode. My custom formation disappeared aswell Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I was Juventus. I think its because i came off Ultimate team and straightaway went onto Career mode. My custom formation disappeared aswell Laughing

Its so annoying. Check your career mode saves, when that sort of thing happened to me it would say the saves were corrupted and i had to delete them. I always have a few saves when im playing career mode just incase one fucks up.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Alan wrote:Typical EA the game is fucked up online and offline. Online is permanent lag and pausing, even getting replays but they are invisible, when your career mode glitched was you Arsenal by any chance. I had that happen to me several times with Fifa11 my squads also turned into orange dots and numbers instead of the players.

I'm not having any problems online - it's perfect..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:35 am

El_indian wrote:
    Alan wrote:Typical EA the game is fucked up online and offline. Online is permanent lag and pausing, even getting replays but they are invisible, when your career mode glitched was you Arsenal by any chance. I had that happen to me several times with Fifa11 my squads also turned into orange dots and numbers instead of the players.

I'm not having any problems online - it's perfect..
    My ISP is rubbish and its causing me even more problems. But ive changed my ISP 3 times and this one runs out in december so im changing it again, but when i had problems before EA told me not to change my ISP.Rolling Eyes But even offline my game has froze a few times and my squads and settings have not loaded.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 am

That orange dot thing on CM ALWAYS happens when you EDIT a custom formation that is used by your career mode team in a save, when you edit that formation outside of CM.

i.e. Custom 4231 (2) - I use this as a custom formation for a team in Career mode. And then I go to like the main menu and edit that formation.....it then messes up the formation save in career mode.

I hope you guys understand? only solution is to buy a player or scout a player or something and it goes back to normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content