Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Van Wolfswinkel
Andy
Childish Logic
Demba Ba
Zzonked
MickStupp
Mason
Sean
Lux
Paulinho
Cadbury
Marvin
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
The Zlatan
Coatsy
Walcott
LFC_Grunners
Ben
Mal
Muhkoo
JonjoShelvey
Barton
Shelvey
SBSP
moscowmadeit3
Start.
Keanoo
Kuled
SpiritOfShankly
Mustangt125
El_indian
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
El Jefe
JK
thechampion
Lukeyy99
Clark
Hitchy
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
Danny
Steadman
chiboygeorge
54 posters

FIFA 12

Anonymous

FIFA 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 am

Got to the final of the online cup with Werder Bremen and lost to Barca on pens (2-2)
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:14 am

In my Pro's CM with Real, we've sold Alonso and Kaka (apparently. Neutral) and now Ronaldo wants to leave. Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Alan appears to be too scared to play me when i offered him out on PS3 hehe

'Who you calling a parasite and my gameplay is fuked up because of my connection I will play when my connection is sorted' rofl
    That man is an embarrassment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Alan appears to be too scared to play me when i offered him out on PS3 FIFA 12 - Page 2 848922

'Who you calling a parasite and my gameplay is fuked up because of my connection I will play when my connection is sorted' FIFA 12 - Page 2 70955

You have one sad life for one so young. And who is interested what i said, you really are a sad little individual what age are you 12. Is this your life going on the internet telling people what others say i bet you are just a wee nerd.FIFA 12 - Page 2 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:19 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Alan appears to be too scared to play me when i offered him out on PS3 FIFA 12 - Page 2 848922

'Who you calling a parasite and my gameplay is fuked up because of my connection I will play when my connection is sorted' FIFA 12 - Page 2 70955
    That man is an embarrassment.

Im an embarrassment because i refused a game of Fifa. scratch You are one to talk, a Manchester United fan that spends more time talking about Liverpool, are you and Filippo brothers.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:27 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:That man is an embarrassment.

Im an embarrassment because i refused a game of Fifa. scratch You are one to talk, a Manchester United fan that spends more time talking about Liverpool, are you and Filippo brothers.

You're an embarrassment because of your little excuse, it is pathetic. I talk about Liverpool more than Man Utd ON THIS FORUM because there are more Liverpool fans on this forum than fans of any other club. If there were more Man Utd fans, if the Man Utd thread was more active, there's no doubt I'd post more about Man Utd, there is rarely any issue when it comes to Man Utd that I don't comment on.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am

Alan wrote:

You have one sad life for one so young. And who is interested what i said, you really are a sad little individual what age are you 12. Is this your life going on the internet telling people what others say i bet you are just a wee nerd.FIFA 12 - Page 2 284837
    Not really, i just found your comment quite amusing Rolling Eyes Also i am 17. Don't you ever fucking dare forget that again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 am

Alan wrote:

You're an embarrassment because of your little excuse, it is pathetic. I talk about Liverpool more than Man Utd ON THIS FORUM because there are more Liverpool fans on this forum than fans of any other club. If there were more Man Utd fans, if the Man Utd thread was more active, there's no doubt I'd post more about Man Utd, there is rarely any issue when it comes to Man Utd that I don't comment on.

Actually we are kind of dwindling in number. Dean's left, Dan's left and Jamie's gone.Not enough left for you, so I suggest you lend your mind to other threads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:17 am

Alan wrote:

Ive had problems online with fifa and my internet service is fucked up, and im not really bothered if you or Filippo believe me or not. But whats the point in playing Online game when it pauses and lags and the players and button pressing just delays, today i had invisible replays and the gameplay was fucked up. And at the moment im also downloading loads of things from Youtube and it will also interfere with my Fifa, but when its sorted i will play him to keep you all happy Rolling Eyes And what is the big deal refusing to play someone at Fifa.

But as i said im not bothered what you think .Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Not really, i just found your comment quite amusing Rolling Eyes Also i am 17. Don't you ever fucking dare forget that again.

17 and how many of those years have you spent talking about Liverpool. Rolling Eyes And i will never ever forget that you are 17 again, well maybe until you turn 18 and 19.FIFA 12 - Page 2 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

3rd season now and have taken Colchester United from League One to the Premier League and have a 3 1/2 star team and started at 1 1/2 star team. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Got called out by someone for passing across goal when he was switching to the keeper whenever I had a chance. What a tit. Laughing And why hasn't that been removed yet...
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:26 am

The difficulty of this game is too inconsistent... I got destroyed by Wolves 4-1 at home then next game I went to the Camp Nou and beat Barca 2-1 in the first group game of the CL

(on world class by the way)
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 am

I'm conceding so many scrappy goals, Divisions 4 is hard Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:33 am

ClarkY i've been playing with Werder Bremen a lot and that Sokratis alright. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 am

Why did they have to include the collision engine. I fucking ran past them and he get's a fucking penalty.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:35 am

NoviNovak wrote:ClarkY i've been playing with Werder Bremen a lot and that Sokratis alright. Razz

I know, he is pretty beast, haven't played with him for a while since I have not been on UT, but Bremen are beast as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:46 am

ClarkY wrote:
    NoviNovak wrote:ClarkY i've been playing with Werder Bremen a lot and that Sokratis alright. Razz

I know, he is pretty beast, haven't played with him for a while since I have not been on UT, but Bremen are beast as well.

I remember seeing him at the Emirates Cup a while ago when AC came. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 am

Could someone give me a team to do on CM but not Arsenal, Koln or Bremen. I found them boring. Razz
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

NoviNovak wrote:Could someone give me a team to do on CM but not Arsenal, Koln or Bremen. I found them boring. Razz

I have been doing Lazio, enjoying it, or Atletico Madrid.
    Lukeyy99
    Lukeyy99

Post by Lukeyy99 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 am

NoviNovak wrote:Could someone give me a team to do on CM but not Arsenal, Koln or Bremen. I found them boring. Razz

Do Tottenham.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 am

Lukeyy99 wrote:

Do Tottenham.

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 am

ClarkY wrote:

I was thinking Atletico or Palermo. think
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 am

NoviNovak wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:

I was thinking Atletico or Palermo. think

Palermo is a good choice.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:04 am

Been doing that VP boosting thing and it really is good to do. Got my guy up to a 81 ST already.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 am

Novi, try Valencia.
    Lukeyy99
    Lukeyy99

Post by Lukeyy99 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:20 am

Napoli.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:23 am

What championship team should I make a Career mode with. I want one thats like a mid table team not one who will get promoted like 100% surely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:27 am

Leeds. Peterborough.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:35 am

Would Nottingham Forest count as one who aren't guaranteed promotion in the game?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content