Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Van Wolfswinkel
Andy
Childish Logic
Demba Ba
Zzonked
MickStupp
Mason
Sean
Lux
Paulinho
Cadbury
Marvin
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
The Zlatan
Coatsy
Walcott
LFC_Grunners
Ben
Mal
Muhkoo
JonjoShelvey
Barton
Shelvey
SBSP
moscowmadeit3
Start.
Keanoo
Kuled
SpiritOfShankly
Mustangt125
El_indian
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
El Jefe
JK
thechampion
Lukeyy99
Clark
Hitchy
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
Danny
Steadman
chiboygeorge
54 posters

FIFA 12

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

FIFA 12 - Page 15 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Marvin Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

Can't really get into CM, I really want to but it's still quite boring.

I would just sim games but then I would lose games I know I could easily win.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am

Marvin wrote:Can't really get into CM, I really want to but it's still quite boring.

I would just sim games but then I would lose games I know I could easily win.

yeah, i havent gotten into CM yet.. heard just so much negativity about it.. and plus, playing online for so long i have a feeling AI would be very dull and repetitive. i'll wait for a patch that fixes things.. then i guess i'll give it a go.

plus, i do the same and start simming the whole season until major games or events.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Starting to get sick of this game...

I'm really beginning to feel there is some sort of scripting/momentum thing going on even though EA deny it.

Played sooo many games where I fall behind and make an amazing comeback (usually with shitty goals) or go ahead by a few and have the other guy equalize; almost as though the AI is encouraging you to score..

I never rage however, I just let out a whispering faaaaaaaaarrrk Fuck you
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 pm

El_indian wrote:Starting to get sick of this game...

I'm really beginning to feel there is some sort of scripting/momentum thing going on even though EA deny it.

Played sooo many games where I fall behind and make an amazing comeback (usually with shitty goals) or go ahead by a few and have the other guy equalize; almost as though the AI is encouraging you to score..

I never rage however, I just let out a whispering faaaaaaaaarrrk FIFA 12 - Page 15 460408
    That just means you're playing well if you make a comeback or you're playing not so well if they comeback. Though I do find I equalize/win a lot with 85-90th minute goals, maybe it's just that they are more significant so you tend to remember them over regular equalizers... I don't know...
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

I never rage however, I just let out a whispering faaaaaaaaarrrk FIFA 12 - Page 15 460408

They already said there's an elastic band system. Say you're beating a guy 5-0 they make it harder for you and easier for the other person so it doesn't get ugly. They also made it so late equalizers are more likely if you're the one behind.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

grenade187 wrote:

They already said there's an elastic band system. Say you're beating a guy 5-0 they make it harder for you and easier for the other person so it doesn't get ugly. They also made it so late equalizers are more likely if you're the one behind.

No there isn't, that's bullshit.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 am

Thats bullshit, probably the same people who said there was a handicap in FIFA 11, where in UT a 75 rated team would outplay an 85 rated. Its all in your mind.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 am

I don't know how to start a CM without it adding my VP to my team, for the squad option I clicked download latest but he was still in the Liverpool squad.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 am

Jay wrote:I don't know how to start a CM without it adding my VP to my team, for the squad option I clicked download latest but he was still in the Liverpool squad.

Just move him to a different team, start the CM, move him back.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 am

Jay wrote:I don't know how to start a CM without it adding my VP to my team, for the squad option I clicked download latest but he was still in the Liverpool squad.

Just release him.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 am

It's so fucking scripted. I lost to Stoke again. 5-0. Every time my player was through on goal he eitehr fell over, made as hit touch or spooned his shot. On two occasions he air kicked. Then Peter Fucking Crouch and Walters outmuscle Skrtel and Agger and just tap it in. Fucking joke.

Why are Stoke signing such good players too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 am

Ohh snap! Never seen this before. one of my players has came back from injury and has a knee brace on his knee.

FIFA 12 - Page 15 Knee%20Brace
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:27 am

NoviNovak wrote:Ohh snap! Never seen this before. one of my players has came back from injury and has a knee brace on his knee.

yeah that's a nice touch Smile Never had it tho.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 am

fuck.. Gibbs got injured in our first friendly.. and is now out for 2 months.

fuck you Santos..
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 am

I hate how EA include boots in the game, but you cant choose them for any other player.

Theres a CB in the Championship with the Orange Vapours, when you go to edit his boots, they are listed under default. You cant access them for anyone else. Fuck you
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 am

grenade187 wrote:They already said there's an elastic band system. Say you're beating a guy 5-0 they make it harder for you and easier for the other person so it doesn't get ugly. They also made it so late equalizers are more likely if you're the one behind.

when did they say this?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am

okay im bored of CM after 1 season. everyone boosts to high 80s after 1 year. so pointless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 pm

My Sampdoria team are destroying Serie B.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm

grenade187 wrote:

The second point is believable, but the first...if I get five goals it's still easy street. When I dominate I usually score at least 7.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

NoviNovak wrote:Ohh snap! Never seen this before. one of my players has came back from injury and has a knee brace on his knee.

Oh lord, I'll have to look out for that when I get Anderson and Rafael back.

4 months and 2 months out respectively with the same injury. Dry Smile
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 pm

My FIFA online is getting ruined by my shitty router. Sad

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:00 am

After 8 years in the country, Agger has told me he can't settle in England and wants to leave, before being promptly sold over my head for £10.5m. He was worth £17m.

What the fuck EA?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 am

Dan wrote:After 8 years in the country, Agger has told me he can't settle in England and wants to leave, before being promptly sold over my head for £10.5m. He was worth £17m.

What the fuck EA?

The weather has been fucked recently though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Dan wrote:After 8 years in the country, Agger has told me he can't settle in England and wants to leave, before being promptly sold over my head for £10.5m. He was worth £17m.

What the fuck EA?

The weather has been fucked recently though.

Shut up.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 am

lol. seriously the transferring in career mode is a fucking joke. not only do moments like ^ occur.. but first season, first day of transfer window... basically every squad with a 86+ rated player just sells each other their stars.

Silva to Real Madrid, Nani to Tottenham, Modric to Man Utd, Sneijder to Bayern, Benzema to Milan, Ibra to Real Madrid, Ozil to Man City, Hernandez to Inter, Drogba to Lazio, etc etc. And it just continues and continues.

Welcome to CM Fantasy Football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 am

What the fuck EA?

Laughing I didn't go very far into career mode once I realised that Suarez was average and player growth was fucked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

What the fuck EA?

Laughing I didn't go very far into career mode once I realised that Suarez was average and player growth was fucked.

It's not too bad. I managed to get Suarez up to 88. He's ripping it apart.

Developing young players is shit though. Better than FIFA 11 mind.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:25 am

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

It's not too bad. I managed to get Suarez up to 88. He's ripping it apart.

Developing young players is shit though. Better than FIFA 11 mind.. Neutral

That's the point, I've heard player growth is into over kill, players quickly reaching 99 speed and all. Still tempted to give it ago once I tire of other modes.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 am

Eternal wanna do are games? eek2
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:28 am

Didn't think I would so good at this game tbh, when I first played it I was like, what the fuck is this shit? Actually wanted to give it back.

But now it's pretty enjoyable, I like how you can close control the ball and turn players easier than in 11.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content