Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
LiamB_14
El Jefe
Hernandez_14
Jordi
SBSP
Kuled
Danny
11 posters

SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:31 am

Braad wrote:So pissed off? Met a girl took her down to this beautiful place I know and we spooned and stuff, I asked her to see me and she said yes? So today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying I THINK I like someone else, so I told her to fuck off.

rofl rofl rofl
    Danny
    Danny

SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Danny Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:32 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Danny wrote:I agree. Berbatov is a goal machine.

My friend, if he wanted to be, yes. Berbatov views creating goals as a far more rewarding experience requiring a far greater level of skill, ability and awareness. Therefore he concentrates his game around this, and leaves his striking partner, be it Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck or Owen to complete the easier part of the task.
    How many goals has he created this season? SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 3925848005
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:32 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Braad wrote:So pissed off? Met a girl took her down to this beautiful place I know and we spooned and stuff, I asked her to see me and she said yes? So today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying I THINK I like someone else, so I told her to fuck off.

rofl rofl rofl

Quality rofl
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

rofl

Jela, what a member not worthy
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
    Laughing

Liam, once again my friend, you are spot on. not worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 am

I still don't get it.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:40 am

Danny wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:

My friend, if he wanted to be, yes. Berbatov views creating goals as a far more rewarding experience requiring a far greater level of skill, ability and awareness. Therefore he concentrates his game around this, and leaves his striking partner, be it Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck or Owen to complete the easier part of the task.
    How many goals has he created this season? SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 3925848005

About 5. For the amount of minutes he has played that is outstanding. Must be creating a goal every 30 minutes Cool
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:41 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Danny wrote:How many goals has he created this season? SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 3925848005

About 5. For the amount of minutes he has played that is outstanding. Must be creating a goal every 30 minutes Cool
    5? rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:41 am

Yeah its about 5 so far Liam is correct as usual.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:57 am

I can just tell they are going to score, even though that is like their first shot of the match. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 am

Goodwillie coming on facepalm
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 am

Forrest on. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:22 am

YES, WE BEAT A COUNTRY WITH A POPULATION OF 36,000!!!! yippee
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 am

You could fit over 2 Lichtenstein's inside Old Trafford or Wembley. not worthy
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:25 am

Probably the worst match I've ever seen.

Now c'mon Lithuania pray
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 am

CMS. SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:01 am

36,000? fuck me Hereford is bigger rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:37 pm