Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Sheppy
Jordi
Keanoo
Dean
Ben 10
Scuba Steve
El_indian
moscowmadeit3
Coatsy
ricky//habana
luke.
Steadman
The Zlatan
Zzonked
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
LeBron
ShakerMatty
Mal
Dedge
Barton
Grenade
Hernandez_14
LFC_Grunners
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
Jack
ResurrectionRooney
Bushido
LiamB_14
Kuled
Jeff
Cadbury
El Jefe
Jord
VivaRonaldoLAD
Hitchy
Fanatic
41 posters

Everton vs Liverpool l 12:45 l Merseyside Derby

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Everton vs Liverpool l 12:45 l Merseyside Derby - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton vs Liverpool l 12:45 l Merseyside Derby

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 pm

WE WON AND I WATCHED IT AND I WAS LIKE OH NO HE MISSED THE PENALTY THEN CARROLL SCORED AND I WENT YAYYYYY THEN MY DAD TOLD ME TO STFU BECAUSE I WAS BEING TOO LOUD AT 2:30AM

AND MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Everton vs Liverpool l 12:45 l Merseyside Derby - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton vs Liverpool l 12:45 l Merseyside Derby

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Scott wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

Why would you tell that to De Gea ? Explain cause it doens't make any sense.

Because he doesn't dive, he falls over sideways and lets the ball roll under him.

Is that why he has made the most saves in the league? think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Scott wrote:Because he doesn't dive, he falls over sideways and lets the ball roll under him.
    I understand at the start of the season he made a fool of himself with the Dzeko and Long goals, but his shot stopping has actually been superb recently, getting down quick, making loads of great saves, his only issue at the moment is coming and getting the ball and being more commanding but since he's 20 I'm hopeful he'll get better and better, but I do feel he's probably got quite a few more mistakes in him.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:05 pm

You forgot to say "My friend,".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:Why did we sell howard !? Better then De Gea ?
    I've just seen this. rofl rofl rofl

Yeah because we didn't replace Howard with Edwin who gave us 6 years service, absolute spastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:09 am