Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Steadman
Trig
Sean
Pippo
Drake
Scouser_Dave
10 posters

Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester  Empty Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 am

In news that will be a body blow to Manchester United fans, Ana Vidic has again talked of her unhappiness in Manchester. And the reason, which will surprise nobody, is the weather.

The Serbian was overheard telling pals in an Alderley Edge restaurant "This is enough now. I can't stay here any more. I have informed my husband we must go as I am not happy and not comfortable."

She went on to say "It's almost October for Christ's sake and it's bloody boiling. What kind of place is this? My children came home from school with sunburn, we weren't able to go in the garden for more than half an hour without sweating and I couldn't sleep last night despite having all the windows open."

The Manchester United captain will no doubt be embarrassed by his wife's comments. She didn't stop there though "I can't wear any of my clothes here. I've just bought the entire Autumn collection from Dolce and Gabbana, none of them are suitable. There's flies everywhere, the car feels like an oven when I get in it.

I went to Waitrose and all the meat was being bought by crazed people also buying barbecue charcoal by the trolley load, I think they know something I don't. These people also had several cases of beer each, it's like they're preparing for the apocalypse. I've heard rumours that thousands of Mancunians have been pulling 'sickies', it's clearly not good for your health."

Nemanja Vidic was unavailable for comment as he'd rushed out to the nearest park and was sunbathing in just his swimming trunks surrounded by small children running around dressed only in nappies.
    Drake
    Drake

Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester  Empty Re: Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am

Vidic to Madrid shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester  Empty Re: Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am

Why? It's sunny in England now atm.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

Wait she's complaining that Englands too warm? shifty
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Why? It's sunny in England now atm.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

Pilkz wrote:Vidic to Madrid shifty
    ^
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

Sounds like a very legitimate story.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am

Laughing

Pip, read the bloody thing.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am

Pilkz wrote:Vidic to Madrid Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester  279869
    Ana Vidic that is.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am

This is either from the Mirror or the Private Eye. shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Why? It's sunny in England now atm.

Vidic's Wife Not Happy In Manchester  58503

Oh shit Neutral.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 am

Saw this on twitter, so many fell for it Laughing

Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 am

Yeah I googled this before moscow said that and found nothing Laughing
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:38 am

She said she would love to come to Catalunya Awesome Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:12 am