Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?

Anonymous

El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  Empty El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I know it's the Daily Fail, so I'm not holding my breath but I suppose the Doncaster chairman mentioned it. If it's true facepalm Laughing

Are they just buying well known players for the fun of it now, no matter their reputation or how good they actually are?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043024/El-Hadji-Diouf-hold-talks-Anzhi-Makhachkala.html?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  Empty Re: El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?

Post by Childish Logic Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I know it's the Daily Fail, so I'm not holding my breath but I suppose the Doncaster chairman mentioned it. If it's true facepalm Laughing

Are they just buying well known players for the fun of it now, no matter their reputation or how good they actually are?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043024/El-Hadji-Diouf-hold-talks-Anzhi-Makhachkala.html?

Okay Laughing

Anonymous

El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  Empty Re: El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, I mean that most people have heard of him due to his attitude problems. Not for being a good player Laughing
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I know it's the Daily Fail, so I'm not holding my breath but I suppose the Doncaster chairman mentioned it. If it's true El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  58503 Laughing

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043024/El-Hadji-Diouf-hold-talks-Anzhi-Makhachkala.html?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043024/El-Hadji-Diouf-hold-talks-Anzhi-Makhachkala.html?[/quote[/url]]

Just think them as the TSG Hoffenheim of Russia but without the promotions. You cannot go from no one to the best of a major European league so these guys are building for the future. Really they just following standard operating proceedure when a very rich person buys a team.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 am

NZG wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:I know it's the Daily Fail, so I'm not holding my breath but I suppose the Doncaster chairman mentioned it. If it's true facepalm Laughing

Okay Laughing

Diouf is definitely a well known player, he's just extremely hated is all. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

Hopefully he gets shot

in a picture.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 am

SBSP wrote:Hopefully he gets shot.

Steady on fella Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 am

cow
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 am

Fuck off Diouf is a great player,if he kept up the form he was in before the QPR incident then he would have been our player of the season Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 am

Pilkz wrote:Fuck off Diouf is a great player,if he kept up the form he was in before the QPR incident then he would have been our player of the season Neutral
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

What he is? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 am

SBSP wrote:El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  704853

El Hadj Diouf to Anzhi Makhachkala?  81338
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah, I bet you think he's better than Commons too. Laughing

Diouf a great player. rofl
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 am

I'd say he's better than Commons but don't get me wrong Commons is a good player.

Diouf was so good last seaosn then he went mental in the QPR game and he never played again.

It showed how much we misse dhim as we went downhill after he left Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 am

4 goals in 62 appearances for Blackburn? 0 in 16 for Sunderland? 6 in 79 for Liverpool, the only really good team he's played for?

That is Heskey quality goalscoring. Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 am

He's not really a goal scorer but he's always scored goals at the right time,he was skilfull and quite creative he's underrated but he's fast but never uses his fucking pace Dry Smile

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:49 am

He's not great by any stretch of the imagination.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 am

He is i reckon he will do good for Anzhi.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 am

He might do alright in a pub league if he's got Eto'o etc around him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:19 am