Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jack
RafaVDV
VivaRonaldoLAD
fluffy_kittens
Dedge
Gegilworld93
easley91
theboss
Grenade
Jeff
Theo Filippo
Kuled
16 posters

Who do you think will get 4th spot?

Poll

Who will get 4th?

[ 8 ]
    Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_left40%Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_left45%Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_left15%Who do you think will get 4th spot? Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Anonymous

Who do you think will get 4th spot? Empty Who do you think will get 4th spot?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:20 am

With the top 3 pretty certain to be Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, 4th spot is harder to predict. Which of the 3, likely teams, will get 4th, and qualify for a Champions League Play Off game?

Please note I have only included teams that have an actual chance, to prevent the immature members amongst you picking teams such as Swansea, Arsenal or West Brom in the poll.
    Kuled

Who do you think will get 4th spot? Empty Re: Who do you think will get 4th spot?

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am

Spurs Coffee
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Who do you think will get 4th spot? Empty Re: Who do you think will get 4th spot?

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am

Tottenham are absolute certainties.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 am

LOCKED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ADD ARSENAL!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am

I'd have to say Everton.
    Anonymous

Arsenal.
    Anonymous

Everton.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am

iv gone with Totenham even tho im a Liverpool fan they have much better chance than geting it than us sadly.
    Anonymous

tottenham or arsenal
    Anonymous

Spurs.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 am

James wrote:LOCKED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ADD ARSENAL!

Reported for going off-topic and being very homosexual.
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 am

Riverpooooooooooooolll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 am

I nearly put Everton in the poll, but losing Tim Cahill in the African Cup of Nations will prove costly..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 am

everton will no lose cahill, he is american

they will lose jagielka who plays for nigeria
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 am

Tottenham, Liverpool or Arsenal
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 am

Tottenham most likely AT THE MOMENT. But we'll lose BAE come African Cup of Nations and he will be a massive loss. Right now I'd say us.

And what's this about Cahill being African or American? Such shitty jokes if they are, he is obviously an Arab. Rolling Eyes
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 am

Forest, why are you trolling Arsenal of late?

first the relegation thread now this, you know what to do Chris Who do you think will get 4th spot? 246690
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 am

Cool perma-ban bro.
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 am

mauro=beast wrote:everton will no lose cahill, he is american

What the fuck did you just say?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:33 am

how are Chelsea a definite lock for third? they havent been impressive at all this season and they have Torres. We can overtake them.

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 am

wave
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:how are Chelsea a definite lock for third? they havent been impressive at all this season and they have Torres. We can overtake them.

Maybe a chance of that, but i really doubt it will happen. And Chelsea looked quite impressive at Old trafford and had a good victory on saturday and i think the top 3 will be Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:55 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:how are Chelsea a definite lock for third? they havent been impressive at all this season and they have Torres. We can overtake them.

It'll be United, City and Chelsea for top 3. Torres is coming back slowly but surely, his last two goals show that. Even without him they have Anelka, Drogba, Sturridge, Lukaku, Mata, Lampard. I think it's fair to say they'll be there.
    RafaVDV
    RafaVDV

Supports : Tottenham

Post by RafaVDV Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 am

Chelsea.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 am

Alan wrote:

Maybe a chance of that, but i really doubt it will happen. And Chelsea looked quite impressive at Old trafford and had a good victory on saturday and i think the top 3 will be Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

I agree Chelsea is the third best team talent wise but calling them a "lock for third" is ridiculous at this point, so much can happen as the season rolls on.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 am

EVERTRON.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 am

mauro=beast wrote:everton will no lose cahill, he is american

Lame trolling attempt Cahill is from Australia Who do you think will get 4th spot? 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 am

Forest wrote:I nearly put Everton in the poll, but losing Tim Cahill in the African Cup of Nations will prove costly..

Please tell me you were joking.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Forest wrote:I nearly put Everton in the poll, but losing Tim Cahill in the African Cup of Nations will prove costly..

Please tell me you were joking.
    He's deadly srs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:52 am

City
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:14 am