Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SBSP
CollieBuddz
6 posters

Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD.

CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD. Empty Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD.

Post by CollieBuddz Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 am

Suck it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD. Empty Re: Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD.

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 am

Suck that Andy Gray.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD. Empty Re: Player scores from own half WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD.

Post by Pippo Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am

Always been a fan of this lad.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

Sodje can do that every day of the week, 28 seconds on this what a man. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Always been a fan of this lad.

Laughing
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 am

I see that this is from Norway but which team is this guy playing for, Tromsø or Odd Grenland?
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 am

Weather130 wrote:I see that this is from Norway but which team is this guy playing for, Tromsø or Odd Grenland?

You're looking far too much into this.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

Weather130 wrote:I see that this is from Norway but which team is this guy playing for, Tromsø or Odd Grenland?

Odd Grenland.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am

Where was the keeper here?? If he is anywhere in the box he should be able to stop this from scoring.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 am

Weather130 wrote:Where was the keeper here?? If he is anywhere in the box he should be able to stop this from scoring.

The keeper is the dude in the luminous green/yellow kit. He's not in the box Neutral
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:Where was the keeper here?? If he is anywhere in the box he should be able to stop this from scoring.

The keeper is the dude in the luminous green/yellow kit. He's not in the box Neutral

Ok since I see the game ended 3-1 in Odd Grenland's favor this makes more sense. I guess this was somewhere near or in the 90th minute with everyone going forward for Tromsø. If that is the situation this here it is not that impressive goal except that it from the head especially when you consider a guy from the other team had headed the ball first giving the ball speed and energy. This extra energy helped power up this guy's head to make it score.

Reminds me when Beckham scored from like 3/4 distance because the keeper was either up or not paying attention and way off his line.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am

Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 am

Rei Andros wrote:
    He was in the oppositions half. Pfft.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:37 pm