Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Bye_Ya
Paulinho
Childish Logic
ayvee1
Phadunkin Donuts
Dean
Jayx1012
Sean
Jack
13 posters

Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful

Anonymous

Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful Empty Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:10 am

Another Arnie thread.. problem phaggots? Razz

Jack
    Jack

Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful Empty Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful

Post by Jack Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:27 am

I hope he thrusts you up his rectum with extreme force.
    Anonymous

Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful Empty Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I hope he thrusts you up his rectum with extreme force.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful 1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

Get over him.
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

You know he took steroids?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 am

Sean wrote:Get over him.
    No. You get under him.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 am

Shit actor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 am

Dean wrote:Shit actor.
    Name an actor who could play The Terminator better.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 am

Means fuck all Chris, he's a shit actor, I love Arnie by the way, always loved his films as a kid and Terminator 2 is still one of my favourite films, but the fact is, he's a shit actor Chris, no doubt about it. Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am

IT'S NOT A TUMAH
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 am

KATHRIN BREWSTAR. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 am

Dean wrote:Means fuck all Chris, he's a shit actor, I love Arnie by the way, always loved his films as a kid and Terminator 2 is still one of my favourite films, but the fact is, he's a shit actor Chris, no doubt about it. Laughing
    Ok so he plays The Terminator shit? He plays Dutch in Predator shit? No. He's the reason they are fantastic films.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:52 am

All the same type of films though, no versatility, nothing worldy about his acting. He actually holds the most awards for 'worst actor' Laughing (yes there is actually an award, forgot what it's called though)

He's not a very actor, end of.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 am

I'm sort of with Chris on this one. He doesn't have conventionally great acting skills, but acting is all about being believable, and not many can play a hard-ass motherfucker better than Arnie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 am

Dean wrote:All the same type of films though, no versatility, nothing worldy about his acting. He actually holds the most awards for 'worst actor' Laughing (yes there is actually an award, forgot what it's called though)

He's not a very actor, end of.
    You won't get Arnold playing some phaggytime role singing and dancing no doubt.

Like Ayvee said.. when it comes to acting like the guy in charge who's kicking ass and taking names he is the fucking king. When he playes the russian cop in Red Heat you believe thats what a big badass kgb agent would be like. When he plays The Terminator you think this guy is a fucking killing machine robot and he really moves like on so you believe it. When he wants to play a comedy type role in True Lies he's just brilliant and pulls it off perfectly. I know why these people give him "the raz awards" or whatever they are called, because they don't like how successful he is, don't like his accent and unless an actor cries in a boring movie, to them he's a bad actor. Its a joke.

The only time Schwarzenegger struggled in acting was in the 70's and that was before he quit bodybuilding and gave acting 100%. After that he became the biggest movie star in the world and for good reason.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

He is massive as.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Arnie is one of my all time heroes. If there is anybody to have as an inspiration it is him, he excelled at everything he ever tried even with all the adversity he faced. True champion of life
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

He's one of the greatest actors ever. Arnold Schwarzenegger - How to be successful 225495
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Chris I swear you must just sit on BB forums. "Phaggots" "srs" "notsrs" Laughing

But either way he is very impressive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:44 am

Dedge wrote:Chris I swear you must just sit on BB forums. "Phaggots" "srs" "notsrs" Laughing

But either way he is very impressive.
    I use this forum far more than any bb forum.

srs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

Chris wrote:
    Dean wrote:Shit actor.
    Robert Patrick.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 am

Total Recall. not worthy

I can't believe it's being remade with Colin Farrell as the lead. Gun
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 am

The Terminator films not worthy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 am

Whey Protein
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Robert Patrick.
    Not big enough to be a T-800.

He was fantastic as the T-1000 though. The way his ears are pointy like a cat. not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:11 pm