Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Zzonked
Kuled
Dean
ResurrectionRooney
Cadbury
Danny
Scouser_Dave
11 posters

Gary Neville is still a bitter twat

El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Gary Neville is still a bitter twat - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary Neville is still a bitter twat

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Chelsea were the better team that season, they won the league fairly, accept it and move on.
    Danny
    Danny

Gary Neville is still a bitter twat - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary Neville is still a bitter twat

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

Jay wrote:Chelsea were the better team that season, they won the league fairly, accept it and move on.
    We did, and won the league the season after. cheers
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 am

Danny wrote:
    Jay wrote:Chelsea were the better team that season, they won the league fairly, accept it and move on.

We didn't win it fairly, we never do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 am

Always an excuse when United slip up. To accuse a team of throwing a game because they bottled the title. No class.. Rolling Eyes
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:36 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Danny wrote:

We didn't win it fairly, we never do.

What? No one questioned the fairness of Uniteds titles, it's only united fans questioning Liverpool in here.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 am

I agree that Chelsea were the better side that season, although they weren't without their lucky breaks. Lets not forget they beat Liverpool home and away, Arsenal home and away, and United home and away, and at least 3 of those results were earned on a level playing field. The way that Liverpool's players conducted themselves in that match against Chelsea was a disgrace though, Gerrard especially.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:45 am

No matter how much you keep telling yourself that, it's not going to make it true. there there
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 am

He has a bit of a point. Some of the refereeing in the games against us in 09/10 was bollocks.

Oh well, it's 2 years ago, so who's arsed? Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I agree that Chelsea were the better side that season, although they weren't without their lucky breaks. Lets not forget they beat Liverpool home and away, Arsenal home and away, and United home and away, and at least 3 of those results were earned on a level playing field. The way that Liverpool's players conducted themselves in that match against Chelsea was a disgrace though, Gerrard especially.

It's not like it's the first time he made an error like that though. It's just a terrible coincidence that it happened during that match. Also that game was on the back of us getting knocked out of the Europa League (after extra time). Three days later we had Chelsea at Anfield with hardly any real preparation for the match.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 am

Plus does not seem way too obvious for Gerrard to pass straight to Drogba on purpose?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 am

Danny wrote:He has a bit of a point. Some of the refereeing in the games against us in 09/10 was bollocks.

Yes, that Macheda handball against Chelsea was a disgrace.. What a Face
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 am

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:He has a bit of a point. Some of the refereeing in the games against us in 09/10 was bollocks.

Yes, that Macheda handball against Chelsea was a disgrace.. What a Face
    As was their win at Stamford Bridge, and Drogba's goal at OT. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 am

United where gonna throw the game against Hull to get Newcastle relegated but they realised Newcastle needed no help with that.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 am

Jay wrote:No matter how much you keep telling yourself that, it's not going to make it true. there there
    It is already true, I'm not telling myself, I'm telling you.
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I agree that Chelsea were the better side that season, although they weren't without their lucky breaks. Lets not forget they beat Liverpool home and away, Arsenal home and away, and United home and away, and at least 3 of those results were earned on a level playing field. The way that Liverpool's players conducted themselves in that match against Chelsea was a disgrace though, Gerrard especially.

It's not like it's the first time he made an error like that though. It's just a terrible coincidence that it happened during that match. Also that game was on the back of us getting knocked out of the Europa League (after extra time). Three days later we had Chelsea at Anfield with hardly any real preparation for the match.
    No, it's the third time, in over 600 appearances as a professional footballer. If we take the first two as an average (because the third is in doubt) that makes it a 0.33% Chance of doing it in every game, or 1 in 300. What an amazing coincidence that, out of all the games in which it could have occurred, it just so happened to occur in the one game he might have wanted to lose to create the opening goal.

That is unbelievable - literally.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 am

I actually hope he did it deliberately. Should've joined in with the celebrations and ejaculated 'Fuck you Fergie' onto the Anfield pitch with Drogba's penis.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 am

Dan wrote:I actually hope he did it deliberately. Should've joined in with the celebrations and ejaculated 'Fuck you Fergie' onto the Anfield pitch with Drogba's penis.
    rofl
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jay wrote:No matter how much you keep telling yourself that, it's not going to make it true. there there
    It is already true, I'm not telling myself, I'm telling you.
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

No, it's the third time, in over 600 appearances as a professional footballer. If we take the first two as an average (because the third is in doubt) that makes it a 0.33% Chance of doing it in every game, or 1 in 300. What an amazing coincidence that, out of all the games in which it could have occurred, it just so happened to occur in the one game he might have wanted to lose to create the opening goal.

That is unbelievable - literally.

Like I said prior to the Chelsea game we had an energy sapping Semi Final against Atletico Madrid. The game against Chelsea was sloppy due to that. When players are tired they are prone to error. So it's not unreasonable to think that he could have made a mistake at some point during the game.

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 am

Wow such bitterness with the UTD fans here Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 am

Poor excuse, Chelsea were the better team, Liverpool were there to win, end of.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 am

kyro7 wrote:Poor excuse, Chelsea were the better team, Liverpool were there to win, end of.
    Did you watch the game?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 am

kyro7 wrote:Poor excuse, Chelsea were the better team, Liverpool were there to win, end of.
    Did you watch the game?
    Yes. Liverpool were shit.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Did you watch the game?
    You thought they were actually trying to win the game though? Because I watched games at Anfield against top sides that year, where they were trying to win, and it look nothing like what I saw that day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Did you watch the game?
    You thought they were actually trying to win the game though? Because I watched games at Anfield against top sides that year, where they were trying to win, and it look nothing like what I saw that day.
    They didn't have much to play for, put it this way.. I don't think they went out of their way to let Chelsea win.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 am

Thread title should be edited to say "Gary Neville and RR are still bitter twats"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Jay wrote:Thread title should be edited to say "Gary Neville and RR are still bitter twats"
    Gary Neville isn't a twat though. shifty
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

Danny wrote:
    Jay wrote:Thread title should be edited to say "Gary Neville and RR are still bitter twats"
    Gary Neville isn't a twat though. shifty
    You crack me up shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:41 am