Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Lux
Danny
SBSP
Coatsy
fluffy_kittens
JamieB
10 posters

Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern?

Poll

Should He Have?

[ 3 ]
    Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Bar_left23%Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Bar_left77%Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Bar_right [77%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Anonymous

Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

NZG wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Danny wrote:Look at that, CL runner up. smug
    Bayern would have won if Mourinho wasn't such a pussy.

Sounds like being a pussy was a pretty smart thing to do.
    It probably was but any club/manager can buy a super team and stick them all in defence.

Bayern actually played football that's why they should have won it.

Retarded logic. I hate how people say parking the bus infront of goal is not football.

Football is a game played by 22 men with a ball. There is no set way to play it, You have an aim and you play any sort of way to achieve in as long as it is within the rules of the game. Playing defensive football is not against the rules so therefore they are playing football unless you think teams shouldn't be allowed to defend?

I agree, parking the bus is still football but Inter take it to a whole new level.

Most teams Park the bus because they want to get something from the game, not because they're too scared to attack.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Hargreaves Have Stayed at Bayern?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm

They did want to get something from the game, they wanted to win, and they did win.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Splashy wrote:
    NZG wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Splashy wrote:

Sounds like being a pussy was a pretty smart thing to do.
    It probably was but any club/manager can buy a super team and stick them all in defence.

Bayern actually played football that's why they should have won it.

Retarded logic. I hate how people say parking the bus infront of goal is not football.

Football is a game played by 22 men with a ball. There is no set way to play it, You have an aim and you play any sort of way to achieve in as long as it is within the rules of the game. Playing defensive football is not against the rules so therefore they are playing football unless you think teams shouldn't be allowed to defend?

I agree, parking the bus is still football but Inter take it to a whole new level.

Most teams Park the bus because they want to get something from the game, not because they're too scared to attack.

but inter did attack? scratch scratch scratch I remember them scoring 2 goals scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:They did want to get something from the game, they wanted to win, and they did win.
    I know they did but that's not my point, my point is they didn't deserve to win it.

Anyway I'm off to bed, if this thread is still active later I will come back to argue some more.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Splashy wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:They did want to get something from the game, they wanted to win, and they did win.
    I know they did but that's not my point, my point is they didn't deserve to win it.

Anyway I'm off to bed, if this thread is still active later I will come back to argue some more.

scratch scratch Bayern couldn't score. Inter defended well and countered excellently..... They deserved it.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:16 am

Splashy wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    We could have 5 CL titles if Barca weren't so fucking good. What's your point?
    Barcelona deserve to win it because they're a good team.

Inter didn't deserve to win it because they cheated their way to the final and once they was at the final they just sat in defence all game.

that is such bullshit. They beat fucking Barcelona for gods sake, and Chelsea. They deserved it. I hate Mourinho, his attitude, his tactics, but they won fair and square.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    We could have 5 CL titles if Barca weren't so fucking good. What's your point?
    Barcelona deserve to win it because they're a good team.

Inter didn't deserve to win it because they cheated their way to the final and once they was at the final they just sat in defence all game.

that is such bullshit. They beat fucking Barcelona for gods sake, and Chelsea. They deserved it. I hate Mourinho, his attitude, his tactics, but they won fair and square.

I think this is the first time i agree with you......
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:04 am

I don't think it would have made much of a difference to be honest. He clearly had some massive fitness problems, so they would have come to the surface no matter who he was playing for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm