Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Trig
The Bat-Man
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
blackskar
Potato-7
arsenalap11
fluffy_kittens
Cameron.
XavIniesta_6
Phadunkin Donuts
Cadbury
Ben 10
Barton
Ricardo
Dean
SpiritOfShankly
dena
Jamie
easley91
Mal
Demba Ba
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Impeccabubble
Hitchy
Kuled
Bye_Ya
GK01
Zzonked
33 posters

Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 Empty Re: Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am

Thought Barry had a good half, mopped everything up very well.

Yaya is useless at the start of the season, was last season too. It may be Ramadan, if it is then he's an idiot.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 Empty Re: Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN

Post by XavIniesta_6 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am

Barcelona statistics wise will be stronger, but we all know strength and speed dominate FIFA so the top EPL teams and Madrid will no doubt be more effective.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 am

Ramadan doesn't finish for another day or 2 so it might be that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 am

XavIniesta_6 wrote:Barcelona statistics wise will be stronger, but we all know strength and speed dominate FIFA so the top EPL teams and Madrid will no doubt be more effective.
    Liverpool are useless, their team is so slow. Unless you put Glen Johnson at RW, the front line is so immobile. Not even Suarez can run.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

ZZZonk, unlock my thread please...
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

justaddfinesse wrote:
    James wrote:
    psyroukis wrote:Dzeko...the week after I take you out of my fantasy prem team....damn you

What the fuck did you do that for? Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 58503Scores in every game and you take him out?

Lol.. seriously.. 8.5, starts, and is on form.. yeah lets take him out..

lollllll

I thought that I had rode my luck long enough with him, thought he'd be well taken care of by the likes of Dawson and Kaboul... Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 58503
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

James wrote:ZZZonk, unlock my thread please...

I made a similar thread after Copa América(Kun not Dzeko though) and it stayed open. think
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    XavIniesta_6 wrote:Barcelona statistics wise will be stronger, but we all know strength and speed dominate FIFA so the top EPL teams and Madrid will no doubt be more effective.
    Liverpool are useless, their team is so slow. Unless you put Glen Johnson at RW, the front line is so immobile. Not even Suarez can run.

Well I meant Man City/United and Chelsea who will all be 5 stars, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham will most likely be 4.5
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 am

City are gonna cruise the league tbh Neutral cant see them no scoring atleast 3 goals every game Neutral

Nasri with 2 assists Neutral
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

Dzeko froze Friedel so bad that I thought the header went wide..

Was confused why he was celebrating..

I really wish the [C] on fantasy was worked out differently.. so many possible points.. Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 586698
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

XavIniesta_6 wrote:
    xPeterLFC95 wrote:

Well I meant Man City/United and Chelsea who will all be 5 stars, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham will most likely be 4.5
    Oops, I didn't even mean to quote you there Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

Jamie wrote:

I made a similar thread after Copa América(Kun not Dzeko though) and it stayed open. Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 214775

I know. It's a conspiracy against me. Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

psyroukis wrote:
    justaddfinesse wrote:
    James wrote:
    psyroukis wrote:Dzeko...the week after I take you out of my fantasy prem team....damn you

What the fuck did you do that for? Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 58503Scores in every game and you take him out?

lollllll

I thought that I had rode my luck long enough with him, thought he'd be well taken care of by the likes of Dawson and Kaboul... Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 58503

Did you not watch that Manure game vs them?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:26 am

Spurs aren't out of this game yet, we'll have to keep this up.

Okay, I'll give it a chance.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 am

ViVaRooney wrote:City are gonna cruise the league tbh Neutral cant see them no scoring atleast 3 goals every game Neutral

Chelsea were better than this at the same stage of last season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

Ricardo wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:City are gonna cruise the league tbh Neutral cant see them no scoring atleast 3 goals every game Neutral

Chelsea were better than this at the same stage of last season.

were they? wigan away the 6-0 win was very flattering, they had like 7 shots in the whole game Neutral

where as man city are creating chances for fun and have tevez and balotelli on the bench
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

justaddfinesse wrote:
    psyroukis wrote:
    justaddfinesse wrote:
    James wrote:

lollllll

Did you not watch that Manure game vs them?

I did

Alas, I fucked up lol Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 567798
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

justaddfinesse wrote:Dzeko froze Friedel so bad that I thought the header went wide..

Was confused why he was celebrating..

I really wish the [C] on fantasy was worked out differently.. so many possible points.. Tottenham v Man City - 1:30pm - ESPN - Page 6 586698

Friedel does that a lot, noticed he did it in the United game with a similar Rooney header. Think he did it for 2 of their goals too, but can't quite remember.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

My Kun away kit is becoming a bad decision.

Dzeko would have been more appropriate.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 am

justaddfinesse wrote:My Kun away kit is becoming a bad decision.

Why do you have a City away kit when you support Arsenal?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 am

arsenalap11 wrote:

Because i like Aguero.

Is there a problem?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 am

justaddfinesse wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

Because i like Aguero.

Is there a problem?

But then how comes you want to get a Dzeko city kit if you like Aguero?

It's your money anyway, so upto you, just think it's a bit strange.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am

Huddlestone on, reckon they should have started like that if they could have (but he probably isn't 100%). Anyway, off to watch the Spurs comeback. Cool
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am

Not strange at all. Obviously kidding as well.. just adding to the Dzeko love.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 am

Zzonked wrote:Huddlestone on, reckon they should have started like that if they could have (but he probably isn't 100%). Anyway, off to watch the Spurs comeback. Cool

Same actually.

justaddfinesse wrote:Not strange at all. Obviously kidding as well.. just adding to the Dzeko love.

Fair enough, why not get an Aguero Argentina kit out of interest?
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

I hate how selfish VdV is.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:37 am

Because it looks retarded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

Is Huddlestone ever 100% fit? Fat bastard
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 am

Fuck you Dzeko
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

Dzeko again Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:16 pm