Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Laurencio
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
JonjoShelvey
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Jordi
dena
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
Danny
Grenade
RoryOB94
Clark
Trig
Sean
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
blackskar
Wise Old Red
LeBron
Demba Ba
30 posters

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

SBSP
    SBSP

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 am

That wasn't funny. scratch
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

SBSP wrote:That wasn't funny. scratch

I found it funny now fuck off looking for arguments.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

Fuck off, Ackbar; he has good taste.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 am

ahlycotc wrote:The first thing I will do is download the Arabic Commentary package. Then turning my commentary on to Arabic. Next, I will create a Virtual Pro and play some Head to Head matches before checking out Career Mode.

Question! Everytime I hear arabic commentating on games they keep saying something that sounds a lot like "allah". Are they actually saying that and being randomly casual about talking about Allah, or are my ears not customed to the arabic language and I simply assuem they are being weird?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Do you hear the word 'Jihad' as well? They might be planning something.. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 am

I get it September 25th. Know why? My Cousin works for Game and there getting it in September 25th. Could go to Prison for that though apparently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Laurencio wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:The first thing I will do is download the Arabic Commentary package. Then turning my commentary on to Arabic. Next, I will create a Virtual Pro and play some Head to Head matches before checking out Career Mode.

Question! Everytime I hear arabic commentating on games they keep saying something that sounds a lot like "allah". Are they actually saying that and being randomly casual about talking about Allah, or are my ears not customed to the arabic language and I simply assuem they are being weird?

They are actually saying "Allah". It has a different context though. In the Arab/Muslim world, people say "Allah" when they see something beautiful. So they use it quite often when seeing good goals.

Cam wrote:Do you hear the word 'Jihad' as well? They might be planning something.. think

Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm sorry Crying or Very sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Just go stand in the corner. I'll get the stones ready.

shifty
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Yep was wondering about this too, thanks for clearing it up ahly Very Happy

Some vids on youtube they just say stuff like "Oh Messi...Allah allah allah Messi allah" Laughing
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Using the 'stat friendly matches recorder' where is keeps record of friendly games and trophies between you and your friend (s)...

Playing clubs with improved CPU teammates

Career Mode

Online League with Atletico Madrid. Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 - Page 3 13664

Ranked Matches

EA Football thingy with Gremio
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

1) Mess around in the arena with whoever starts out in it? Rooney perhaps?
    2) Change the arena player to either Darren Bent or Charles N'Zogbia
    3) Start a Villa career mode
    4) Play it for a couple of hours
    5) Make a VP

wank 2
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 am

Seriously though, I'll probably play a load of exhibition games, check out all the nerdy things, like new kits, faces, boots etc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 am

It coming out, Played 11 today and got bored.
    champions67
    champions67

Supports : Celtic

Post by champions67 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:01 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    They are actually saying "Allah". It has a different context though. In the Arab/Muslim world, people say "Allah" when they see something beautiful. So they use it quite often when seeing good goals.

I've often wondered why they say that what else are they saying here

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:03 am

Sean wrote:Seriously though, I'll probably play a load of exhibition games, check out all the nerdy things, like new kits, faces, boots etc

Yeah first thing I do is Utd vs random Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 am

I want them to add the Scottish lower leagues. If it somehow happened, I would really look forward to playing as Morton.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm not looking forward to playing online, especially with that impact system that is, again, over physical.

What I am looking forward to doing is

Making a VP and play for Barcelona B and work my way up.
    Im incredible with Messi, so with this new dribbling I want to give him a go, I hate how stiff it looks though.
    Playing with Barcelona in general, now that the squad has more depth I can make better subs, it was pretty annoying having to stick with the starting line up for most of the game.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 pm

They said they will tone down the impact engine alot, so it should be fine.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm

XavIniesta_6 wrote:I'm not looking forward to playing online, especially with that impact system that is, again, over physical.

What I am looking forward to doing is

Making a VP and play for Barcelona B and work my way up.
    Im incredible with Messi, so with this new dribbling I want to give him a go, I hate how stiff it looks though.
    Playing with Barcelona in general, now that the squad has more depth I can make better subs, it was pretty annoying having to stick with the starting line up for most of the game.

Using Barcelona should be enjoyable in FIFA 12. They obviously have a pool of talented youngsters, so if player growth really is fixed, you will be able to bring a lot of youngsters through the youth system.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm not much of a manager mode player anyway. I love playing BAP seasons, even though its just a video game I learn a lot playing as a midfielder. I love constantly moving off the ball whether its to draw players or offer an option. I challenge myself by never pressing the X button to ask for a pass, so I make it so that I open up so well the CPU automatically passes it to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't think i'm actually looking forward to it. The game with be either too fast, or the pitch wont be big enough. With a bit of luck they'll fix headers so they are like Fifa 10 where skill was actually involved in scoring them. Retarded defenders need to be fixed so the booting over the top doesn't work all the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

The 1st things i'll do.

1. Play around in the Arena
    2. Might play a kick off match to get used to it.
    3. Play Career Mode all day.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

Hernandez having his name called out by the commentator shifty
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Watching Danny's manager mode updates.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Watching Danny's manager mode updates.
    -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 pm