Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Laurencio
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
JonjoShelvey
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Jordi
dena
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
Danny
Grenade
RoryOB94
Clark
Trig
Sean
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
blackskar
Wise Old Red
LeBron
Demba Ba
30 posters

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 Empty Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 am

With FIFA 12 being released in just over a month, what are you looking forward to doing in the game?
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 Empty Re: Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Post by LeBron Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 am

#winning
    Wise Old Red
    Wise Old Red

Supports : Manchester United

Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12 Empty Re: Things you're looking forward to doing in FIFA 12

Post by Wise Old Red Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 am

Clubs, Career Mode & Ultimate Team
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 am

I'm most looking forward to CM, as there have clearly been some major improvements, but I'm still a little bit sceptical about it. I was looking forward to FIFA 10's CM when I saw all of the new additions, but it was a massive letdown when it came out.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 am

All the new gameplay tweaks including the new defending system, CM and am waiting for news about clubs.
    Wise Old Red
    Wise Old Red

Post by Wise Old Red Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 am

cheesy wrote:I'm most looking forward to CM, as there have clearly been some major improvements, but I'm still a little bit sceptical about it. I was looking forward to FIFA 10's CM when I saw all of the new additions, but it was a massive letdown when it came out.

Fifa 11's Career mode was so bad it was unbelievable, Didn't involve me in the stuff what was happening and waiting for the calender during the transfer window was like Sleep
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 am

Career mode.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 am

Breaking Steven Gerrard's legs repeatedly with John O'Shea in career mode.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am

Wise Old Red wrote:
    cheesy wrote:I'm most looking forward to CM, as there have clearly been some major improvements, but I'm still a little bit sceptical about it. I was looking forward to FIFA 10's CM when I saw all of the new additions, but it was a massive letdown when it came out.

Fifa 11's Career mode was so bad it was unbelievable, Didn't involve me in the stuff what was happening and waiting for the calender during the transfer window was like Sleep
    I agree completely. I expected it to be quite good, but the player growth completely ruins it. How can you build a good squad with promising youngsters, when they will only get gradually worse over time? It's completely broken and they didn't even try to fix it, which was even worse.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 am

Beasting it with Wes Brown in be a pro seasons.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 am

Destroying Liverpool at Anfield while enjoying the new impact injury system injuring Shitpool players.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 am

Tackling.
    Wise Old Red
    Wise Old Red

Post by Wise Old Red Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:18 am

cheesy wrote:
    Wise Old Red wrote:

I agree completely. I expected it to be quite good, but the player growth completely ruins it. How can you build a good squad with promising youngsters, when they will only get gradually worse over time? It's completely broken and they didn't even try to fix it, which was even worse.

You receive Messages telling you about promosing youngsters but when you play with them, they don't improve a decent amoount as they should.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 am

Fifa Ultimate team

Dont go on nothing else
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 am

Playing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 am

Thrashing Danny as I grew accustomed to doing on FIFA11
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Not having every goal I concede be a bullshit header off of a bullshit cross.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Being able to face some guys here as I haven't yet, Career Mode and UT. Online is never appealing, but getting my Greek team back with some IF's wank 2
    RoryOB94
    RoryOB94

Post by RoryOB94 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

The new online game modes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Career mode, Online, UT.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

And scoring sweaty goals with a rather fast black man.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

ripping off noobs on ultimate team
    Playing my virtual pro MR BEAN in npower league 2 and ripping shit up.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm going to keep my coins, then I can swap them for FIFA 12 coins, just got 250k, so basically 200k for FIFA 12 already Very Happy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Cam wrote:Thrashing Danny as I grew accustomed to doing on FIFA11
    Bring it on cunt.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Breaking Steven Gerrard's legs repeatedly with John O'Shea in career mode.
    Laughing not a bad idea, the new collision system could come in handy Wink
    Will you transfer him back to United?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to CM mainly, but also trying out the collision system, and to the new faces, lots of teams done this year Smile
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Killing teams with passing on Clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

ClarkY wrote:I'm going to keep my coins, then I can swap them for FIFA 12 coins, just got 250k, so basically 200k for FIFA 12 already Very Happy

How do you make money? Razz
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

NoviNovak wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:I'm going to keep my coins, then I can swap them for FIFA 12 coins, just got 250k, so basically 200k for FIFA 12 already Very Happy

How do you make money? Razz

I never knew it was free, so I bought MSP but I used them on packs, got lucky with a few IF's, tournaments, I know a few people, trading, buying players to price lock, that kind of stuff Wink Almost have 1 Million coins now.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 am

Clarky is a phiser shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 am

Playing it.

Havent gotten a FIFA game since FIFA 10, hopefully the two year gap makes it feel like a whole new game. Might start doing that with all my sports games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:40 pm