Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Gegilworld93
Demba Ba
Sean
Harrold
SBSP
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
luke.
BigAndy9
Pippo
Theo Filippo
15 posters

What Is The Best Newspaper Football Wise?

Anonymous

What Is The Best Newspaper Football Wise? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is The Best Newspaper Football Wise?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:51 pm

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Adz wrote:Whats wrong with reading The Sun if your not a Liverpool supporter?

Because the majority of the stories in there are bullshit not only the Football ones, they write anything just to make a headline, Like Hillsborough for instance as well as a number of other things, also its owned by Rupert Murdoch

So are Sky and The Times, do you boycott them as well? What about films made by 20th Century Fox? Or The Simpsons and Family Guy?

I never believe anything SSN has to say, I prefer to read the Guardian and all of the political jokes in Family Guy or the Simpsons I take with a pinch of salt.

But I bet plenty of Liverpool fans have sky sports. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

What Is The Best Newspaper Football Wise? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is The Best Newspaper Football Wise?

Post by Jordi Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

I read the Times or The Guardian. Similar to many on here. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 am

So, The Guardian is the best?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:39 am