Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Jord
JonjoShelvey
crump
Cadbury
RubyArmyCTFC
Pippo
10 posters

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Anonymous

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty Most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 am

So, what is it?

Perhaps it was in front of your parent, grandparents or someone in your family. In front of your class at school? Out in the shops, or on the bus...

What is the most embarrassing thing you have done?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty Re: Most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 am

Swap £1 for 20p.
    Anonymous

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done? Empty Re: Most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:32 am

Pip wrote:Swap £1 for 20p.

Nothing embarrassing about that, that's just fucking stupid Laughing
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 am

Tried to sneak 2 bags of popcorn under my shirt at the cinema.

I wasn't as bad as my mate though. He handed a popcorn receipt from poundland to the ticket person at the cinema the same day Laughing .

Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 am

Signed up for a Fifa forum.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

Snuck a bottle of coke through my jeans in the cinema, opened it over my white favourite T-Shirt and it sprayed every where all over. Just before Grown Ups, ran into the toilets threw water over, sat through half the film drenched, luckily all the coke came out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 am

I've done loads of embarrassing stuff, wearing a poncho in school with my mates, got loads of weird looks Laughing
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 am

I'm a class clown so i've done to many, most recently I can remember is singing in class when I was daydreaming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 am

Tore my banjostring.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 am

Trade my shiny Scyther from my first pack for a Gloom.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 am

I remember buying a Weedle card because apparently, they'd be so rare in 20 years time because people kept throwing them away.

I paid 30p for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 am

I think Dans pretty much wins. He doesn't even need to tell the full story to those that havent heard it and it still wins.

Infact, Dans would win on pretty much any forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 am

Thanks for helping with the pain.. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 am

Didn't want pain? Shouldn't of snapped your banjo string then, silly cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 am

Was doing a quiz with my mates in school and I got one of the answers right, I proceeded to then say Jela always gets it right. Dance

They were like, What the fuck? Neutral

Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Was doing a quiz with my mates in school and I got one of the answers right, I proceeded to then say Jela always gets it right. Most embarrassing thing you have ever done? 3920004554

They were like, What the fuck? Neutral

Laughing

Don't blame them, your real name isn't Jela.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 am

Jord wrote:Didn't want pain? Shouldn't of snapped your banjo string then, silly cunt.

No pain, no gain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 am

I didn't blame them. scratch
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 am

Dan wrote:Tore my banjostring.

what he said

The pulling out and pouring blood all over the bitch wasn't spectacular. eek3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 am

Should have spoilered that with 'GRAPHIC:' Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

Mal wrote:
    Dan wrote:Tore my banjostring.

what he said

The pulling out and pouring blood all over the bitch wasn't spectacular. eek3

I thought she was on her period, until I realised it was inside the rubber.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 am

Having a race through our village on my bike against my mates, and my brakes failed as we went through the shopping area and I lost control and went crashing into all the tables and old biddies outside the cafe, smashing a load of ash trays. Never been so embarrassed in all my life Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 am

Forest wrote:Having a race through our village on my bike against my mates, and my brakes failed as we went through the shopping area and I lost control and went crashing into all the tables and old biddies outside the cafe, smashing a load of ash trays. Never been so embarrassed in all my life Laughing

Didn't you have to pay for it? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 am

The owner was inside and I seen him coming out so I just rode off as quick as I could Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 am

Pip wrote:Swap £1 for 20p.
    rofl
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 am

Also another embarassing moment.

Some chavs were starting on my friends in year 10. I then ran over to them and slipped on my arse as the floor was being cleaned , not only that I slipped over again 5 seconds after I got back up facepalm.

That was hugely embarassing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:08 am

Forest wrote:The owner was inside and I seen him coming out so I just rode off as quick as I could Laughing

So it was you who ruined my shop!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

CTFC~ced wrote:Also another embarassing moment.

Some chavs were starting on my friends in year 10. I then ran over to them and slipped on my arse as the floor was being cleaned , not only that I slipped over again 5 seconds after I got back up facepalm.

That was hugely embarassing.

I actually lol'd Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 am

The usual ones. Falling up the stairs, walking into lamposts etc.
    Jess

Post by Jess Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 am

At my sixth form, we have this kitchen where we can make toast and stuff at break or whatever - I was in there making a tea with two of my friends leaning over the bar - one of them was like 'Jess sing a song, I've never heard you sing before.' so I asked them to pick a song and they chose You're The One That I Want from Grease, so I started singing and was proper going for it, not realising that this guy had come into the kitchen behind me, and as I was dancing around with the kettle in my hand I knocked him in the head with it, making him collapse to the floor.
    I honestly wanted to die but luckily everyone was in tears of laughter so I think I got away with it.
    Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:13 pm