Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Ham.
El Jefe
luke.
Walcott
Marvin
Jord
Harrold
blackskar
Lux
SpiritOfShankly
Drake
Theo Filippo
dena
LFC_Grunners
The Bat-Man
Cadbury
BigAndy9
21 posters

Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........

Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........

Post by Mr. Hassard Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 am

I feel so sorry for him. Sad I hope he makes a full recovery from this devastating injury.
    Anonymous

Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 am

Fuck off James, You make an apology thread and come up with loads of shit. But really you are still the same cunt. What is your problem?
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

James wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:Bolton will probably wanna keep hold of Cahill now Neutral

Hope he has a quick recover, Must devestating for him new club and all.

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:Bolton will probably wanna keep hold of Cahill now Neutral

Hope he has a quick recover, Must devestating for him new club and all.

Was just thinking that. He must be like fuck, This was my chance.

And as you say, I highly doubt the'd let Cahill go now.

You 2 are idiots. Mears is a right back that cannot fill in a centre back. Cahill is a centre back that cannot fill in at right back. Bolton Defender Tyrone Mears Breaks Leg In Training ........ - Page 2 58503

Yes because confusing a right back woth a center back is a very idiotic thing to do as Tyron Mears is a world famous player and even the stupidest of Football fans should know his correct position, and we should condemn those who would even think such an idiotic though, Also I think I know a lot more about the player than yourself as he grew up on the same estate as me (Chaddy, Oldham OL9 brap! shifty ) and I have followed him throughout his whole career due to this reason, Fuck off you cunt it was a simple mistake no need to make such a big fuss over it, And regardless of his position it has still weakened Bolton's defence so they would be fools to let go of their prized asset unless it was for a large amount.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Fuck off James, You make an apology thread and come up with loads of shit. But really you are still the same cunt. What is your problem?

He was just making a point Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

Ben 10 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Fuck off James, You make an apology thread and come up with loads of shit. But really you are still the same cunt. What is your problem?

He was just making a point Neutral

It was the way he said it, I'm not trying to create conflict. Was just a bit taken a back with the nature of the reply.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am

Anyway I would know what position Tyrone would play, I watched him for a few years at PNE What a Face he's a right-back. End of. Played right-wing a few times too.

Bolton have cover their. Steinsoon and Sam Ricketts. So no need to worry.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

Ben 10 wrote:Anyway I would know what position Tyrone would play, I watched him for a few years at PNE What a Face he's a right-back. End of. Played right-wing a few times too.

Bolton have cover their. Steinsoon and Sam Ricketts. So no need to worry.

The thing is neither of us actually said he was a centre back, And the point still stands regardless of his position Bolton aren't likely want to go and sell their prized asset if they don't have a suitable right back (as far as I'm aware) like I mentioned in the above post. James just decided to start an argument over semantics Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

You saying they wont let Cahill go now Mears is injured is basically saying Mears can play centre back or Cahill can play right back which are both wrong. And even if you want to pick up on Marvins point (even though i'm pretty sure he was joking), Ben already mentioned they have 2 other right backs.

And Jela, if you think that apology was even serious then you are more stupid than I thought.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

That's a shame for him. He would have been looking forward to getting off to a good start with his new club, but that's out the window now.

Hopefully it won't be too bad and he won't be out for as long as previous players who have suffered these terrible injuries.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:25 pm