Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Demba Ba
ayvee1
Pippo
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Jordi
Laurencio
Kuled
blackskar
coolhead33
Clark
Zzonked
Barton
ResurrectionRooney
crump
19 posters

wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 Empty Re: wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Laughing

Wilshere. Already has the pressure of leading England to a world cup and he hasn't really grown up yet, poor kid.

It's alright though because he's average
    He's not average, he's pretty good.
    JMB_94 wrote:Wayne Rooney (like Wilshere) was 19 and hadn't achieved anything in his career but was a rising star when he first appeared on the FIFA 06 cover. I guess you're gonna say he shouldn't have been on it as well?

Who cares anyway, you buy the game to play it. It's not as if you're gonna nail the case to your wall and stare at it everyday.
    Rooney had actually won a trophy and dominated an international tournament though. Wilshere has had one very good game against Barcelona, which Guardiola slapped down as a B team level performance for them.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 Empty Re: wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Do you mean the 2010 World Cup? If so he did fuck all. Adam Johnson did more than Rooney. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:25 pm

coolhead33 wrote:Do you mean the 2010 World Cup? If so he did fuck all. Adam Johnson did more than Rooney. Laughing
    Euro 2004 maybe, he was class in that iirc.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Wayne Rooney (like Wilshere) was 19 and hadn't achieved anything in his career but was a rising star when he first appeared on the FIFA 06 cover. I guess you're gonna say he shouldn't have been on it as well?

Who cares anyway, you buy the game to play it. It's not as if you're gonna nail the case to your wall and stare at it everyday.
    Rooney had actually won a trophy and dominated an international tournament though. Wilshere has had one very good game against Barcelona, which Guardiola slapped down as a B team level performance for them.

He won numerous individual awards if thats what you mean, but no actual club trophies before appearing on FIFA covers. But Jack Wilshere won the PFA young player of the year.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 pm

That was years ago though. Might as well have Gerrard on the cover for what he did years ago.

I don't know why it matters though.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:32 pm

coolhead33 wrote:Do you mean the 2010 World Cup? If so he did fuck all. Adam Johnson did more than Rooney. Laughing
    Yes, he was on the front of FIFA 06 because of what he did in 2010 Rolling Eyes
    JMB_94 wrote:

He won numerous individual awards if thats what you mean, but no actual club trophies before appearing on FIFA covers. But Jack Wilshere won the PFA young player of the year.

He had already won the League Cup, and at least as many awards as Jack Wilshere.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

JMB_94 wrote:

He had already won the League Cup, and at least as many awards as Jack Wilshere.

He won his first League Cup in 2006, Rooney has been appearing on FIFA covers since 2005.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

He won his first League Cup in 2006, Rooney has been appearing on FIFA covers since 2005.

Ah fair enough, was thinking FIFA 06 was released in '06, they2 probably were jumping the gun a bit by having him on before he'd won anything. Still, he was recognised as the best young player in the world at the time, Wilshere isn't.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you said. Neutral They should just have a cover like the football manager series to save all this petty arguing.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

crump wrote:
    NoviNovak wrote:Jesus its a fricking game cover...

Because everyone has their cocks up United, Chelsea's, Madrid and Barca's arse.

Had the same problem with Walcott.
    Because they are the biggest clubs.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 pm

FIFA developers are all Arsenal fans. You can tell by all the Arsenal screenshots, the attention to detail on players and how they host a gathering at the Emirates every year. Gerrard or Lampard should be on there.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Cadbury wrote:FIFA developers are all Arsenal fans. You can tell by all the Arsenal screenshots, the attention to detail on players and how they host a gathering at the Emirates every year. Gerrard or Lampard should be on there.
    rofl They are trying to sell the game remember.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:FIFA developers are all Arsenal fans. You can tell by all the Arsenal screenshots, the attention to detail on players and how they host a gathering at the Emirates every year. Gerrard or Lampard should be on there.
    wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 70955 They are trying to sell the game remember.
    Why put two ugly fuckers on the front then? scratch.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 pm

JMB_94 wrote:

Who are you to decide what I can and can not do with my game huh? YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! Snooty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Cadbury wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 70955 They are trying to sell the game remember.
    Because they're good. Better than Gerrard for sure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:

Typical Kuled trying to cause arguments
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Kuled wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Gerrard > Rooney and Wilshere in every single way Cool.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm

I personally don't give a shit who's on the cover, as long as the games good.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Lampard was on the cover recently.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Should have got Balotelli on there.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Cadbury wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Gerrard > Rooney and Wilshere in every single way at being crocked Cool.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm

ayvee1 wrote:Should have got Balotelli on there.
    We have a winner. Cool
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 am

Surprised that Wilshere is on the front cover off the back of one good season. Rooney is a regular on it so I'm not surprised to see him there again.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 am

2 of the most overrated players in England on the cover. why EA.. why wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 58503
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 am

Rooney's overrated? Neutral
    I would say you may have a case with Wilshere (don't get me wrong I don't think he is overrated but I don't think he deserves to be on the cover yet shifty) But Wayne Rooney overrated? Really? Neutral
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 am

Kuled wrote:Rooney's overrated? Neutral
    I would say you may have a case with Wilshere (don't get me wrong I don't think he is overrated but I don't think he deserves to be on the cover yet wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 279869) But Wayne Rooney overrated? Really? Neutral

Overrated by mostly united fans, most say hes the best striker in the world yet 11 goals(most coming from set pieces) and a shite world cup proves otherwise
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:29 am

Rooney had one bad season this year where he wasnt scoring much, but he was still get assists.

and to mention the international stage, where does Messi be for Argentina?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
    I would say you may have a case with Wilshere (don't get me wrong I don't think he is overrated but I don't think he deserves to be on the cover yet wilshere and rooney on fifa 12 cover - Page 2 279869) But Wayne Rooney overrated? Really? Neutral

Overrated by mostly united fans, most say hes the best striker in the world yet 11 goals(most coming from set pieces) and a shite world cup proves otherwise
    I don't agree with that. And nice to see you ignore the 34 goals he scored last season when he was on the form of his life so far Wink and a shite world cup was because of what happened in Munich. His form was destroyed after his injury. And after what had happened to him at the beginning of the season (contract thing and what happened in his personal life) He became a much better player in the second half of the season.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 am

Kuled wrote:
    BigAndy9 wrote:

I don't agree with that. And nice to see you ignore the 34 goals he scored last season when he was on the form of his life so far Wink and a shite world cup was because of what happened in Munich. His form was destroyed after his injury. And after what had happened to him at the beginning of the season (contract thing and what happened in his personal life) He became a much better player in the second half of the season.

Kuled was like Boxing

Andy was like Surrender

Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Who says that ? Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 pm