Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living The Dream

Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Living The Dream Empty Living The Dream

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 am

We would formally like to announce the departure of Andre Callejon from Blackburn Rovers F.C, the man brought us Carling Cup glory, and helped us qualify for the Europa League, but us, the Venky's and himself believe he was too good for Blackburn. Good luck to Andre, who brought us European Glory - Blackburn Rovers F.C

There is interest from 2 English clubs of which I cannot mention, and Valencia are also showing interest in securing my services after Emery left. A German club are looking into me too, and many many Italian clubs have contacted me over my services. My preferred destinations would be to stay here, or go back home, but Italy would definitely be a great challenge for me. I would like to thank Blackburn for giving me the chance they gave me to prove myself, and thank you to the Blackburn fans too for supporting me all the way through - Andre Callejon

So who will Callejon join? Where would you like to see him work his magic? Post below before 7pm when Andre will announce his new club status.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Living The Dream Empty Re: Living The Dream

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:37 am