Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Mal
Royal
Cornholio
crump
8 posters

Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America?

crump
    crump

Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Empty Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America?

Post by crump Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 am

Nope its not Diego Maradona. But the Chilean miners, their ordeal underground by 63m I believe is coming to an end... but it takes 1 Hour 3/4 to get out of the cave, standing up in a steel, meshy capsule. Fun. If you need a poo whilst standing in there. Jesus.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Empty Re: Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America?

Post by Cornholio Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 am

I thought they were aiming to get one out every hour? That's what the news guy said earlier.
    crump
    crump

Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Empty Re: Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America?

Post by crump Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 am

They can get every one person out in an hour. It's going to take around 37 hours to get them all out.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 am

They don't have to stay in the capsule for an hour, that only takes 12 mins. It takes an hour to get each person out because they keep checking to make sure the capsule is still safe and it needs to be perfectly aligned so it doesn't hit the rock on the way up.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 am

Ah really? I was wondering why it was supposedly taking over an hour to travel up 63m.

BBC News obviously not been specific. Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 267199
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 am

They're not hairy too, majority of them are clean shaven.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 am

Not hairy after 36 days in a hole? Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 267199|

I wonder what it was like down there... Hmm. At the statr they were having 2 spoonfulls of Tuna and half a glass of Milk - Most presumably room temperature. Scrummy.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Not hairy after 36 days in a hole? Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 267199|

I wonder what it was like down there... Hmm. At the statr they were having 2 spoonfulls of Tuna and half a glass of Milk - Most presumably room temperature. Scrummy.

They must of been given razors Surprised

Or there toenails were so long they could shave their faces with them. Neutral
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:41 am

Mmmm... that sounds guurd. Or they could eat their own toenails. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am

I came into this thread reading the title and thinking. "Texas, Georgia and Mississippi" then I thought "Rolo" Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 am

They were given loads of supplies. It takes about 12 minutes in the capsule and their now down to about one every 40 minutes as they spend nearly half an hour, checking it, sending it down, and getting ready to go in it again.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 am

They need extreme dental work.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 am

I thought the answer was going to be Polska.

He lives in Venazuela right?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 am

Heard most of them are out now and they were expected to be out around Christmas time.

Always thought it was a minor problem.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 am

Pip wrote:Heard most of them are out now and they were expected to be out around Christmas time.

Always thought it was a minor problem.

Laughing

They're all out btw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:I came into this thread reading the title and thinking. "Texas, Georgia and Mississippi" then I thought "Rolo" Neutral

I was thinking Rolo too. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 am

Why would you think that? Neutral

Rolo's not hairy. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 pm

forestfcfan wrote:I thought the answer was going to be Polska.

He lives in Venazuela right?
    I'm not hairy. Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 894246

SBSP_FIFA wrote:Why would you think that? Neutral

Rolo's not hairy. Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 279869

You just haven't seen him without his clothes on. Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? 18254
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Neither have you. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:Neither have you. Neutral

Are you sure about that?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Tumblr11Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Moz-screenshot-7Whats hairy, smells and is living in Southern America? Moz-screenshot-6
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Barakat was with me. It was a 3some. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:20 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Barakat was with me. It was a 3some. Smile

No, don't get me involved in this. I was simply speaking on your behalf. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Your just angry because Rolo was on top. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Your just angry because Rolo was on top. Neutral

You sure know how to read me. Wink
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:59 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Wow, gay thread alert.. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:46 pm