Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
LeBron
Royal
Theo Filippo
Drake
menalawyerguy
ShakerMatty
crump
Kuled
Zzonked
Jordi
Lux
Childish Logic
Mustangt125
Marvin
CoVkId01
Coatsy
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
SBSP
The Zlatan
ayvee1
RubyArmyCTFC
Roloman4
Danny
blackskar
Pippo
30 posters

If you won that £161 million...

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

If you won that £161 million... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you won that £161 million...

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm

crump wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Forest wrote:Why am I lieing? Fuck being some posh twat with shit loads of money. I'd rather be normal, with the luxury of money. I'll still go to college, definitely go to Uni. Could pay all the debts off in one go. Not sure if I'd get a job though, it'd be pretty boring without one. I'd pay for me and all my mates to go on loads of holidays, but to the places you'd expect our sort of age to go, like Magaluf or Zante. I'd pay for me and family to go on luxury holidays.

In my opinion it's people like you that shouldn't do the lottery

Why?

You've won all that money, what's the point in trying to live a normal life, the whole point of the lottery is to win a fuck load of money that will transform your life and do all the stuff you couldn't dream about doing, it would be stupid working, considering your interest would generate more income than your job. Who said you have to be posh?
    So you have no ambition then?

Who the fuck needs ambition when you have more money than 85% of people who go to University will ever earn.

More like 99%
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

If you won that £161 million... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you won that £161 million...

Post by Marvin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

crump wrote:
    Forest wrote:Why am I lieing? Fuck being some posh twat with shit loads of money. I'd rather be normal, with the luxury of money. I'll still go to college, definitely go to Uni. Could pay all the debts off in one go. Not sure if I'd get a job though, it'd be pretty boring without one. I'd pay for me and all my mates to go on loads of holidays, but to the places you'd expect our sort of age to go, like Magaluf or Zante. I'd pay for me and family to go on luxury holidays.

Why?

You've won all that money, what's the point in trying to live a normal life, the whole point of the lottery is to win a fuck load of money that will transform your life and do all the stuff you couldn't dream about doing, it would be stupid working, considering your interest would generate more income than your job. Who said you have to be posh?
    I might not work as hard/get a easy job or use the money to get the job of my dreams, but yeah there really isn't anything I would do differently. I see the money as safety, never having to worry about rent, education fees, etc. Not going to go all out and start splashing money just because I have it, I've never been one to do that.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Buy this and invite friends and family to come and live with me on my awesome as fuck island.
    If you won that £161 million... - Page 3 Header
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Royal wrote:Buy this and invite friends and family to come and live with me on my awesome as fuck island.

Royal is on my wave length. Cool
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Royal wrote:Buy this and invite friends and family to come and live with me on my awesome as fuck island.

How much would that cost? And how much would it cost to staff and maintain it?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

Gardener, you could pay them like £200 an hour.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm

crump wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Gardener, you could pay them like £200 an hour.

You're gonna want a nice team of "masseuses" as well If you won that £161 million... - Page 3 668388

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm

crump wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    crump wrote:

Why?

Who the fuck needs ambition when you have more money than 85% of people who go to University will ever earn.

So 15% of the people at Uni will earn over £161m in their lifetime? Laughing
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

£46.6 million for the island and I'd just bring over a load of Polish and Mexican people to work for next to nothing. shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Royal wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

£46.6 million for the island and I'd just bring over a load of Polish and Mexican people to work for next to nothing. shifty

What will you call it? Eyeland? Because it has the shape of the human eye.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Royal wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

£46.6 million for the island and I'd just bring over a load of Polish and Mexican people to work for next to nothing. If you won that £161 million... - Page 3 279869

Good point. I heard you can get Polska for about $10 per day.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    crump wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    crump wrote:

Why?

So 15% of the people at Uni will earn over £161m in their lifetime? Laughing

I wasn't too sure so I just said 15% of everybody in the world who goes to Uni will earn that or more, I don't know, it was a guestimate.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

If I won I'd definitely buy Man Cit... Oh wait.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am

The amount you would get taxed means you wont have anywhere near £161 million whistle
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am

Spider wrote:The amount you would get taxed means you wont have anywhere near £161 million whistle
    It's tax free.
    I think..

Last edited by Royal on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    LeBron

Post by LeBron Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am

whaaaaaaaaaaa

since when

scratch
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am

Still have a job? Fuck that, you're £161million richer and could live of the interest alone, what is the point in working for pea nuts?

Probably just buy loads of houses around the world.
    Fast cars Cool
    Go partying in places like Marbella and just get loads of girls, how I roll.
    Obviously give some to family and friends.

Then live life to the full.
    LeBron

Post by LeBron Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 am

"Are my winnings tax free?
    Normally winnings are not subject to tax"

fuck, i stand corrected.

then again... the italics...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

Crump, what if someone enjoys the job. Of course they will do it to fill up their time.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 am

Spider wrote:"Are my winnings tax free?
    Normally winnings are not subject to tax"

fuck, i stand corrected.

then again... the italics...

They are subject to tax in the states. I'd be shocked if they are not subject to tax in Britain. Either way, whether we're talking about an end of the day take of 100m or 160m, we're not missing any meals either way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 pm

1. Pay taxes on it
    2. Pay off student loans ($20,000)
    3. Buy a car
    4. Buy a house
    5. Charity
    6. Invest the remaining money into retirement programs, mutual funds, and life insurance.

I probably wouldn't need to work again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am

Buy some big ass house in the US

Buy some sexy cars

Give some money to rest of the family

Home cinema

Get a football pitch & basketball court in my back garden and a big ass gym also...

Zombie protection (bunker with supplies etc.) you never know Razz

Buy loads of clothes etc..

Swimming pool

Buy a box at the Emirates

Fund Swag City

Last edited by NoviNovak on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 am

A night with Emma Watson.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 am

Sean wrote:A night with Emma Watson.

Doubt u would get that. She doesn't need your money
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:02 am

ahlycotc wrote:1. Pay taxes on it
    3. Buy a car
    4. Buy a house
    5. Charity
    6. Invest the remaining money into retirement programs, mutual funds, and life insurance.

You don't pay tax when you win the lottery What a Face
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 am

Lux wrote:
    3. Buy a car
    4. Buy a house
    5. Charity

Ahly owes about $7 million in back-taxes for all that unreported drug smuggling income he made a few years back.

Btw-American citizens and residents do have to pay taxes on lottery winnings
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Lux wrote:
    3. Buy a car
    4. Buy a house
    5. Charity

Ahly owes about $7 million in back-taxes for all that unreported drug smuggling income he made a few years back.

Btw-American citizens and residents do have to pay taxes on lottery winnings

U jelly? Mischief
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:36 am

Mustangt125 wrote:
    Sean wrote:A night with Emma Watson.

Doubt u would get that. She doesn't need your money

Still an extra 160M shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am

NZG wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:
    polska. wrote:Invest in solar panels in the Saharan desert and become the wealthiest man alive once oil runs out with the power to turn off all of Europe, the Middle Easts and most of Africa's power as I please.

Haha okay good luck with that bud

??? That is a smart idea but i don't think 161 million will cover it.
    No, you are probably right...

http://inhabitat.com/worlds-largest-solar-project-sahara-desert/
    The German group actually going to do it: http://www.desertec.org/en

I'll do it in smaller scale though.. Perhaps in Aussielandia? think

Either way, it won't be the only thing I invest in.. I'll invest in alot of things to make myself richer. On the side, I will also invest in Youth development in Poland, make Poland a footballing power again.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 am

^ Waste of precious money when you got Venezuelan citizenship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:45 am