Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era Empty Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 am

What's with all these melodramatic names that seem like they're amateur attempts at a film trailer?
    Anonymous

Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era Empty Re: Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 am

Because people are making a story of their FM careers/saves?
    Anonymous

Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era Empty Re: Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 am

Sorry for trying to make it a bit entertaining. What do you want us to call it?

Manchester United Football Club - We Are Fucking Shite
    Manchester United Football Club - I Hope We Fail
    Manchester United Football Club - I Want The Sack
    Manchester United Football Club - My Team Are Cunts

FFS lighten up a bit. We're just trying to make it sound better. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 am

I was thinking the same thing, why can't you guys just name it 'my xxx save' shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 am

dena wrote:I was thinking the same thing, why can't you guys just name it 'my xxx save' Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era 279869

Did Charles Dickens name a book

"My 1st book"
    "My 2nd book"
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 am

Those are novels, these are football manager saves. Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 am

dena wrote:I was thinking the same thing, why can't you guys just name it 'my xxx save' shifty
    This.
    James wrote:
    dena wrote:I was thinking the same thing, why can't you guys just name it 'my xxx save' Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era 279869

Did Charles Dickens name a book

"My 1st book"
    "My 2nd book"

Charles Dickens was a literary master, there are very few people on this forum who I would apply that description to. Moreoever he didn't title his books

'Oliver - Fantastic book'
    'A Christmas Carol - Extraordinary achievement'
    'Great Expectations - Intriguing read'
    'A Tale of Two Cities - The best book yet'
    etc.

They're very self-aggrandising and presuming that they are going to be successful.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 am

I don't see too many that are that obnoxious. None are really that bad. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:13 am

SBSP wrote:I don't see too many that are that obnoxious. None are really that bad. Laughing

Seriously?

What about 'Phil Brown's rise to the top', 'Pride of Scotland', 'A rising force', 'The Rise of Paris' True Club' 'Road to Success' 'Restoring former glory' 'Dominazione del capitale', the forum's only been active about a week!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I don't see too many that are that obnoxious. None are really that bad. Laughing

Seriously?

What about 'Phil Brown's rise to the top', 'Pride of Scotland', 'A rising force', 'The Rise of Paris' True Club' 'Road to Success' 'Restoring former glory' 'Dominazione del capitale', the forum's only been active about a week!
    They could be worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am

I like mine.. Sad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am

Cam wrote:I like mine.. Sad

Yours is fine, it's the attempts at glorious slogans which mean nothing that I'm talking about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 am

Man City - Rise of the Blue moon or something like that is a typical one
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 am

Fuck off. My title is the truth, I am going to make Paris FC a top french club.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

In a video game. Using cheats. And simming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 pm

dena wrote:In a video game. Using cheats. And simming.

Not everyone does that. Club - Historical Victories to Impossible Redemption Era 601554

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 am