Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
easley91
Harrold
Mal
Laurencio
VivaRonaldoLAD
moscowmadeit3
Cameron.
ResurrectionRooney
Jordi
Ben
Theo Filippo
coolhead33
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
SBSP
chiboygeorge
fluffy_kittens
Tio Nicci
Coatsy
Sean
Mason
Danny
dena
Kuled
Royal
CollieBuddz
Dean
Scouser_Dave
32 posters

Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City

Post by Laurencio Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:07 am

Say whut?
    Mal
    Mal

Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City

Post by Mal Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 am

Sky Sources: Owen Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City.

Sky Sources.... Really? Fucking bullshitters.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Kuled wrote:Wiki says he's joined Bristol Rovers Laughing
    yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 am

Kuled wrote:obsessed liverpool fans are all over this thread
    lol

You sure about that?. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 am

If he thinks he is fit enough to play week in week out then he would not join Man City with Spurs, Villa and WBA interested. We must all be offering him a pay as you play but Man City are probably going with a proper contract so he thinks he can just sit there and get paid for doing nothing again and win trophies rather than play for my money. Greedy cunt. Although he could fail it and still come to Villa and I'd take him tbh Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 am

IIBentII39 wrote:If he thinks he is fit enough to play week in week out then he would not join Man City with Spurs, Villa and WBA interested. We must all be offering him a pay as you play but Man City are probably going with a proper contract so he thinks he can just sit there and get paid for doing nothing again and win trophies rather than play for my money. Greedy cunt. Although he could fail it and still come to Villa and I'd take him tbh Laughing

He'll be on pay as you play and if fit will get 10-15 league apps and some cup ones too. Of those teams we're the best, so you can hardly blame him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

Zzonked wrote:
    IIBentII39 wrote:If he thinks he is fit enough to play week in week out then he would not join Man City with Spurs, Villa and WBA interested. We must all be offering him a pay as you play but Man City are probably going with a proper contract so he thinks he can just sit there and get paid for doing nothing again and win trophies rather than play for my money. Greedy cunt. Although he could fail it and still come to Villa and I'd take him tbh Laughing

He'll be on pay as you play and if fit will get 10-15 league apps and some cup ones too. Of those teams we're the best, so you can hardly blame him.

If Milner/Adam Johnson cant get games, what makes you think Hargreaves will?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

IIBentII39 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Because he wont be fighting for places with Silva/Nasri/Aguero/Balotelli etc
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

IIBentII39 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

The fact that they play in completely different positions.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

Dan wrote:
    lol

You sure about that?. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 848922
    I said that months ago, when all the liverpool fans invaded this thread and made fun of his injury problems.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Zackly. Vieira got games last year and so will Hargreaves if he comes. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Alright then, Toure, De Jong, Barry, Hargreaves.

Only two of those can play in the current formation.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Alright then, Toure, De Jong, Barry, Hargreaves.

Only two of those can play in the current formation.

Vieira: 34 apps
    Yaya: 48 apps
    De Jong: 40 apps
    Barry: 47 apps

Vieira gone. Problem?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

Has to be fit to play anyway Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    lol

You sure about that?. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 848922
    I said that months ago, when all the liverpool fans invaded this thread and made fun of his injury problems.

And quoted it today.

Just before a sudden influx on Manchester United fans.. hehe
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 am

Is Hargreaves just going to be linked with a different club an hour now? He's on a free transfer and they have different deadlines, or so Football Manager tells me. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 537999
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    lol

And quoted it today.

Just before a sudden influx on Manchester United fans.. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 848922
    We didn't make fun of his injuries though. Not funny at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 am

Bent, he obviously wont be 1st choice. But De Jong is likely to get suspended and then it is fair to say there is a chance Barry and Toure could get injured... So Hargreaves gets a game. Squad depth, just what ever team wants and needs.

Also, have people thought he may be settled with his family in the Manchester area and not want to move them away?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

James wrote:Bent, he obviously wont be 1st choice. But De Jong is likely to get suspended and then it is fair to say there is a chance Barry and Toure could get injured... So Hargreaves gets a game. Squad depth, just what ever team wants and needs.

Also, have people thought he may be settled with his family in the Manchester area and not want to move them away?

Actually De Jong has only been sent off once in his career (and it wasn't in England) and I don't think he's ever hit the yellow cards ban. Dance

But yeah, we're in 4 competitions this year and we need a bit of depth.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 am

Touré goes to African Cup of Nations in January too I think.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Zzonked wrote:
    James wrote:Bent, he obviously wont be 1st choice. But De Jong is likely to get suspended and then it is fair to say there is a chance Barry and Toure could get injured... So Hargreaves gets a game. Squad depth, just what ever team wants and needs.

Actually De Jong has only been sent off once in his career (and it wasn't in England) and I don't think he's ever hit the yellow cards ban. Dance

But yeah, we're in 4 competitions this year and we need a bit of depth.

Need depth yet go for a player who has only played 5minutes in 2 years because he is so injury prone Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    lol

And quoted it today.

Just before a sudden influx on Manchester United fans.. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 848922

'Has to be fit to play anyway' - Kuled, 2011.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:

And quoted it today.

Yeah but i'm bitter so it doesn't count shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 am

Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I said that months ago, when all the liverpool fans invaded this thread and made fun of his injury problems.

And quoted it today.

Yeah but i'm bitter so it doesn't count shifty

boohoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 am

Kuleds smart arse comment coming back to haunt him Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 am

I just said that now Neutral look a few posts above it.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 am

Good luck to him. he loves the game and wants to continue playing.

Hope to see him on a pitch this year.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 am

What is with City signing all these damn players. They made a move for Van Bommel, now they move for Owen and they are rumored to have bid on De Rossi. Shit is crazy. They do realize there is a cap on how many players you can have!
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 am

Why are United fans getting bitter about it, is he meant to ignore the best possible career move he could take because people like Kuled will get upset.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 am

Zonked could you make a squad list of 25 players for the Premier League? I'd like to see if they can fit everyone in. Hargreaves having medical at Manchester City - Page 3 214775

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:40 am