Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Muhkoo
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Lux
Balotelli
Fanatic
Carlos Jenkinson
blackskar
Sean
Drake
luke.
Kuled
ShakerMatty
Danny
18 posters

Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer

Anonymous

Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 am

Pilkz wrote:Talented player but a greedy bugger why sign a new contract then if you don't want to stay scratch

Did you see how much more he is on. Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer

Post by Drake Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:Talented player but a greedy bugger why sign a new contract then if you don't want to stay scratch

He will be on at least £125k.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 am

Obviously if you're offered stupid money you're going to take it and see how it goes. He wants to go to a country where his family can "adapt" better so not necessarily Argentina. Place with similar culture, weather or whatever. I'm sure his agent Joorabchian has a lot to do with this, too. Guy whores him from team to team. Wanker.

I used to respect him a lot, still do to an extent but of the pitch he's an insufferable pussy.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 am

he doesn't seem to sulk on the pitch though. that's the part I respect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

At the time it was reported that he was on 500k a week. Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

At the time it was reported that he was on 500k a week. Neutral
    Doubt that Laughing
    Balotelli
    Balotelli

Post by Balotelli Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 am

Now Balotelli will get more games Cool
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am

He's worth more than £40m, he's the beastliest striker in the world right now.

But.....he wants to go and City aren't desperate for money so it's going to be a lot less.

He'd fit in anywhere...at any team..he's good enough all round.

Last edited by Lux on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 am

Balotelli wrote:Now Balotelli will get more games Cool

Nah, Will buy someone better. shifty
    Balotelli
    Balotelli

Post by Balotelli Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Balotelli wrote:Now Balotelli will get more games Cool

Nah, Will buy someone better. Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 279869

Is it cos I'm black. Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 599707
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am

Kuled wrote:I knew it would be you to post the thread Laughing .
    Good. Ugly cunt.

Forest wrote:I wouldn't mind if he dropped dead tbh. The ugly cunts threatened to leave more times than i've said i'm leaving this forum

ViVaRooney wrote:piss off then

Why are you all mad? You aren't even ManCity supporters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 am

He takes his rather large pay packet for granted, even though most of us would kill for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:He takes his rather large pay packet for granted, even though most of us would kill for it.

The most important thing about a job is being happy with what you are doing. If he isn't happy at Manchester City, he doesn't have an obligation to stay there just because he is payed well. Money isn't everything.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I knew it would be you to post the thread Laughing .
    Good. Ugly cunt.

Forest wrote:I wouldn't mind if he dropped dead tbh. The ugly cunts threatened to leave more times than i've said i'm leaving this forum

ViVaRooney wrote:piss off then

Why are you all mad? You aren't even ManCity supporters.
    Same reason you (probably) don't like Figo. Betrayal.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Double that and you're getting somewhere.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I highly doubt Tevez would be on 125k if Fucking Milan Jovanovic is on 130-140k a week. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

He may pay it himself?

He'll pay £20 odd million of his own money? Dont be thick

Not as if he doesn't have it and I'm sure if that's what he really wants i.e. go back to argentina, then they won't hold him to ransom.

Rephrase that please

Why would I want to do that? This is an English forum, If you can read the language, then get out.

Maybe if you learned how to write the language, we wouldn't have these problems. Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 784961
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I highly doubt Tevez would be on 125k if Fucking Milan Jovanovic is on 130-140k a week. Neutral
    Yaya Touré is on £200k and City confirmed that Tevez is the highest earner. bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Jordi wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I highly doubt Tevez would be on 125k if Fucking Milan Jovanovic is on 130-140k a week. Neutral
    Yaya Touré is on £200k and City confirmed that Tevez is the highest earner. bounce

I honestly believe that the last time Tevez said he wanted to leave, he was given a new contract. And it wouldn't surprise me if he was on 500k a week.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Ajax won't sign him, we just got Kolbeinn Sigthorsson.

Just saying... Tevez should just quit if he hates it so much, it is not like he hasn't made enough money to live a decent life for the rest of his facial disfigured days
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Tevez is the highest paid player at Manchester City, this isn't about money it's about his family. Good luck to him in his future career, as long as it is away from Eastlands.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Jela, shutup, seriously Laughing

Apparently Malaga have made an offer.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 am

He should go to Porto is they lose Falcao and Hulk
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 am

Yet Jela you think he'll pay his own transfer fee and take an absolutely massive pay cunt. Naive.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 am

Sean wrote:Yet Jela you think he'll pay his own transfer fee and take an absolutely massive pay cunt. Naive.

Freudian slip there.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Sean wrote:Yet Jela you think he'll pay his own transfer fee and take an absolutely massive pay cunt. Naive.

Freudian slip there.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 am

You would think with all the money City's owners have they could do something to convince Tevez he is in argentina.

Hey Carlos look... its a windmill thing, we're in Argentina!!

Carlos Tevez: I Want To Leave Manchester City This Summer  - Page 2 5279167-monument-to-don-quixote-de-la-mancha-city-of-tandil-argentina
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

Sean wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Freudian slip there.

rofl
    rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 am

Laughing
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 am

Goes to show money doesn't buy you happiness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 pm