Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tevez wants to leave City.... Again

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Tevez wants to leave City.... Again Empty Tevez wants to leave City.... Again

Post by Grenade Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14024006.stm

Laughing

"I need to be closer to them and to spend more time with them," Tevez said in a statement.
    "Living without my children in Manchester has been incredibly challenging for me. Everything I do, I do for my daughters.
    "I need them to be happy because my life is about them now. I need to be in a place where they can adapt.
    "I hope that the people understand the difficult
    circumstances I have been living under the past 12 months, in regards to
    my family." "It is with great regret that I have to inform Manchester City of my
    wish to leave the club," added Tevez, who is currently on international
    duty with hosts Argentina in the Copa America.
    "I would like to state that I have great respect for the
    club, its supporters and the owner, Sheikh Mansoor, who has been nothing
    other than respectful to me.
    "I hope that most of the City fans will understand that I
    have given them my all on the pitch and that my dedication to the City
    cause has been 100% on the pitch.
    "I hope I have done my bit to help City continue their
    progress towards their ambition to be champions of England and to
    advance in the Champions League.
    "I have no doubt that the players and management of City will achieve great success in the future."
    Anonymous

Tevez wants to leave City.... Again Empty Re: Tevez wants to leave City.... Again

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Already a thread.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Tevez wants to leave City.... Again Empty Re: Tevez wants to leave City.... Again

Post by Grenade Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Please delete this thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Tuesday 5 July 2011
    Manchester still hideous, insists Tevez

Tevez wants to leave City.... Again Carlos-tevez-transfer-request

Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez has submitted another transfer request after insisting that Manchester is still exactly as hideous as it was when he last submitted a transfer request.

Tevez told reporters that his family failed to settle in the area, giving further proof to the theory that being plucked from poverty and being forced to live in the lap of luxury whilst having people cater to your every whim just isn’t for everyone.
    He said, “Growing up in one of the poorer areas of Buenos Aries did not prepare me for life in Manchester.”
    “The weather is still as bad as last time I said it was bad, and I’m still surrounded by Mancunians. It’s hell.”
    “I have tried to pretend it is somewhere else, but at the end of the day, I’m still in Manchester. There is no amount of money in the world that could keep me here a day longer.”

Tevez to leave Manchester

Manchester residents have expressed concern at what other means they will have for scaring their children into behaving once Tevez leaves the country.
    Mancunian Stella Gallagher told us, “It was the bogey man when I was a kid, but these days the simple phrase ‘Carlos is coming’ has them screaming in terror and tidying their rooms faster than their Uncle if there was a policeman at the door.”
    “The life-sized poster on the landing might be going a bit far, but it seems to work for me.”
    “Sure, there’s a few wet beds, but at least they do as they’re told. Tevez will be a huge loss, certainly.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:33 pm