Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma

Anonymous

guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma Empty guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am

chinese club signed dario conca for 20 million american and his contract is 4 years worth $42 million after he rejected so many european clubs

he officially become 12th highest paid player in world

son of bitch
    Anonymous

guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma Empty Re: guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am

On July 2, 2011, it was reported that Conca would join Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande for a 10 million euros three-year-and-a-half contract.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma Empty Re: guangzhou evergrande >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sevilla, palermo, roma

Post by Grenade Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 am

mauro=beast wrote:chinese club signed dario conca for 20 million american and his contract is 4 years worth $42 million after he rejected so many european clubs

he officially become 12th highest paid player in world

son of bitch

Who the fuck is he and are you serious lol ???
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 am

shitcunt.

hope he enjoys getting fucked over by the communist cunts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 am

Shame, wanted Conca to come to Europe.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 am

luke. wrote:shitcunt.

Except they arnt communist anymore Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 am

Sean wrote:

oh.

I still feel the same.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:28 am

Wait a minute, Guangzhou Evergrande..

Guangzhou Evergrande will be Real Madrid's first opponent in China (China tour this summer). They were recently promoted to the First Division (CSL). They played the Cup final in 1991 against Shanghai, losing 1-0.

realmadrid.com

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 am

Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

No country has ever been truly communist (closest ever was probably Romania) and I don't know if you could even class China as 'communist' by the popular sense of the term but it's not like they suddenly changed their political ideals anytime recent. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 am

polska. wrote:
    Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

No country has ever been truly communist (closest ever was probably Romania) and I don't know if you could even class China as 'communist' by the popular sense of the term but it's not like they suddenly changed their political ideals anytime recent. Laughing

Dont they have a free market economey now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 am

polska. wrote:
    Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

Oh come on, no way Romania was more communist than USSR unless you're talking about the reign of Ceausescu.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:53 am

Bogdan wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

Oh come on, no way Romania was more communist than USSR unless you're talking about the reign of Ceausescu.
    Obviously. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 am

My parents told how hard life was during Ceaucescu's reign. I'm glad that bastard was killed.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 am

Do you consider yourself Romanian or Canadian Bogdan?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 am

My dad told me many stories as well, like how there was huge lineups at the local stores only for there to be no food. (all of it was sent to USSR)

Heard stories from friends of how their moms pretended to be pregnant to get to the front of the lines to get the little food available...
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 am

please stay on topic or i'm afraid i'll have to ban you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

Sean wrote:Do you consider yourself Romanian or Canadian Bogdan?

I'm only Romanian by heritage now, I grew up in Canada, so I wouldn't fit in the culture of Romania since I only lived there til I was 4.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 am

Kuled wrote:please stay on topic or i'm afraid i'll have to ban you.
    I'm the only mod between us two. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 am

Sean wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

Polska..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 am

Wasn't it 3rd highest paid player in the world?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 am

I heard 2nd/3rd yesterday I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 am

Sean wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Sean wrote:

They aren't? Laughing

Polska..
    I have nothing to add. Read the bold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:25 pm