Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jess
Ricardo
Cadbury
Mal
MickStupp
Sean
Barton
CollieBuddz
El_indian
El Jefe
Childish Logic
blackskar
Grenade
dena
Jamie
Roloman4
SS_1182
Lux
Tio Nicci
ShakerMatty
Kuled
RubyArmyCTFC
Marvin
ayvee1
SBSP
luke.
Pippo
crump
33 posters

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Poll

Topic

[ 8 ]
    Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Bar_left53%Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Bar_left47%Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Post by Grenade Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:33 pm

In real life I'm kinda quiet and shy and very respectful.

I have more than 2000 posts on here Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 599439
    blackskar
    blackskar

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Pretty much. Not as confrontational as I can be on here.

Don't like arguing/fighting IRL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 pm

How do you lot think I come across on here?

I'll answer the question based on your thoughts
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

come off as a cunt but a cool cunt. I don't know how to explain it Laughing

Pretty much the same tbh maybe a little more arrogant.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm

What Ché said on Page 1; in real life I find my comfort zone and the people I am comfortable with and I stick with them. Quite shy in front of strangers, I have no reason to be because I'm cool as fuck tbh, but I can't help it really. smug
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm funny on here but I'm funnier irl
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Sometimes.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

El_indian wrote:I'm funny on here but I'm funnier irl

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 232912
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

What Che and Jay said as well, I'm shy when I'm with people I don't know, but with mates and shit I never shutup.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm a lot more argumentative and confrontational on here than i am IRL, but then you would be since your communicating with strangers on the internet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 am

On here I'm one of the best members. You see on the homepage, a last post By Forest. You know it's gonna be good. I'm a pivotal part of the forum in a way which younger ones look up at me and aspire to be like me.

Pretty much the same in real life too, just better. Walk into a room and see me? You know you'll have a fun time. I'm the ultimate package with additional addons. Outgoing, laid-back, friendly, well mannered and much more. I go with the flow, rather than take control however. Also I'm more shy around people I don't know too well, but that's what happens in most cases. I'm also so much more knowledgeable in real life than I show on here. I go to college to show knowledge, not a football forum. I consider this place as a sort of mess around in freetime and shit.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

I see you as a bullshitting cunt with horrific taste in music and woman.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 am

Forest wrote:On here I'm one of the best members. You see on the homepage, a last post By Forest. You know it's gonna be good. I'm a pivotal part of the forum in a way which younger ones look up at me and aspire to be like me.

Pretty much the same in real life too, just better. Walk into a room and see me? You know you'll have a fun time. I'm the ultimate package with additional addons. Outgoing, laid-back, friendly, well mannered and much more. I go with the flow, rather than take control however. Also I'm more shy around people I don't know too well, but that's what happens in most cases. I'm also so much more knowledgeable in real life than I show on here. I go to college to show knowledge, not a football forum. I consider this place as a sort of mess around in freetime and shit.

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? - Page 2 914411
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I see you as a bullshitting cunt with horrific taste in music and woman.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:14 am

Forest you've sold yourself to me Heart
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:20 am

Me and Forest are so alike.

inb4 'but he's not ginger lols'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:24 am

I am glad to please so many. Although, I noticed there was one typical response from a jealous elder. I'm sorry not everyone can be me. Let me sell myself to you. On here, my music taste differs to real life. I post gay pop shit on here to be the token shite music guy. It worked. Good members, make things work. Good member, is me. My taste in women is exquisite, also. If the woman comment was aimed at my denial to say Rihanna is good looking then I pity the fool. My stance on Rihanna's ugliness is firm in real life and forum life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 am

Im a good lad.

Ask Mal, we met like phaggots and went to the pub and watched Arsenal beast Blackpool. cheers 2
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 am

Nah, the woman comment was because you wank over pictures that are so photoshopped they are basically computer-generated images. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

Pretty Much yea, Im probably funnier in real life, but its hard to use sarcasm on here...
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 am

Takes me longer than most to fit in and get used to new people. So probably quite similar. I have quite a dry sense of humour which is quite difficult to translate into the internet and because of it I can come across as a bit of a dick on Facebook apparently. Need to use more smileys.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I see you as a bullshitting cunt with horrific taste in music and woman.

This. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 am

I'm more balanced on here. In real life I'm more prone to reside at either end of my personality at any given time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 am

In real-life I'd imagine I would be more like-able, you can't portray yourself in the same way you are in real-life on the internet. However I don't think I act in a way to be cunt on the internet just like in real-life, I just try to be natural I suppose.

Cool
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:25 am

Aaron wrote:In real-life I'd imagine I would be more like-able, you can't portray yourself in the same way you are in real-life on the internet. However I don't think I act in a way to be cunt on the internet just like in real-life, I just try to be natural I suppose.

Cool

You're like-able on here. Love
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:28 am

Sean wrote:Pretty Much yea, Im probably funnier in real life, but its hard to use sarcasm on here...

Sarcasm isn't funny though, it just makes you seem like a smartass most of the time.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 am

In all seriousness, I'm a bit more "normal" out there.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 am

Roloman4 wrote:In all seriousness, I'm a bit more "normal" out there.

Out where?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:In all seriousness, I'm a bit more "normal" out there.

Out where?

I mean, in real life.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Sean wrote:Pretty Much yea, Im probably funnier in real life, but its hard to use sarcasm on here...

Sarcasm isn't funny though, it just makes you seem like a smartass most of the time.

More of a dry humor I guess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:35 pm