Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Bat-Man
Jamie
Schnix
luke.
Ben 10
Jord
Grenade
El Jefe
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Pippo
Jaetinh
JonjoShelvey
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Marvin
Mal
Jordi
Jordan Henderchip
JORDY_RFC
SBSP
blackskar
Drake
Cameron.
ResurrectionRooney
Hernandez_14
Childish Logic
Dedge
31 posters

The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Anonymous

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 am

Polska you recommended Raul Garcia to someone. Just like to say he's a cunt. Rejects me even when I'm in the top four. And rejects me after agreeing to contract, and when he has no real excuses for doing so apart from that he doesn't like my club. Mad
    Anonymous

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Football Manager Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 am

You are Bilbao?

I signed him on Fm10 as Bilbao no problem in January. Cool

Also if you want another player, Diego Forlan is actually Basque descent IRL, though the game doesn't say he is. If you want to use FMRTE to make him Basque, I wouldn't consider it cheating...
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 am

Man City just signed Maicon... Then Charlie Adam, laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:52 am

polska. wrote:Jela, do you want to make the thread perhaps? Surprised

Can't really be arsed. Razz

Just post the links in it. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 am

fine I'll do it when I can be arsed to myself then. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 am

No bum licking here but ya know what Polska? You're actually a decent guy when ya get to know ya. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 am

Love

There is nothing particularly bad about you either Jela. Just a few quirks I can't stand. thumb
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am

Sorry about wasting your time there Blackskar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:20 am

polska. wrote:Love

There is nothing particularly bad about you either Jela. Just a few quirks I can't stand. thumb

What like? Mischief

Rangers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Legia.

SPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish League (Elekstrasa) some shit like that anyway shifty etc.

Awesome Face
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 am

No your fault. FM sucks ass in network mode.

You'd think they'd spend a bit of time to not make it a pile of shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

What like? Mischief

SPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish League (Elekstrasa) some shit like that anyway shifty etc.

Awesome Face

Meh, Legia is shit club with shit fans and shit team. hehe

But SPL <<<< Welsh Sunday League
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 am

polska. wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

What like? Mischief

Awesome Face

Meh, Legia is shit club with shit fans and shit team. hehe

Zurawski is shit player who failed in the SPL at celtic. BAHAHAHAHA he is so shit he only score wan goal in 25 games. Shit Shit Poland. Mischief
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 am

Power went out but I saved the game just a minute before it went out whew
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 859644

There is nothing particularly bad about you either Jela. Just a few quirks I can't stand. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 284837

What like? The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 784961

SPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish League (Elekstrasa) some shit like that anyway The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 279869 etc.

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 781738

Meh, Legia is shit club with shit fans and shit team. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 848922

Zurawski is shit player who failed in the SPL at celtic. BAHAHAHAHA he is so shit he only score wan goal in 25 games. Shit Shit Poland. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 784961

Go away old Jela The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 727917
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 am

Pip wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 859644

There is nothing particularly bad about you either Jela. Just a few quirks I can't stand. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 284837

What like? The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 784961

SPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish League (Elekstrasa) some shit like that anyway The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 279869 etc.

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 781738

Meh, Legia is shit club with shit fans and shit team. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 848922

Zurawski is shit player who failed in the SPL at celtic. BAHAHAHAHA he is so shit he only score wan goal in 25 games. Shit Shit Poland. The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 784961

Go away old Jela The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 727917

Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 am

Not going to sign any strikers and turn to my youth..
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 am

YOU COCK FACES.

I can't seem to get stuck on an F save, I soend 5 minutes and I get bored, give me some suggestions lads.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:04 am

Do this: http://www.footballmanagerfanboys.net/discussion/topic/4495-capital-punishment/
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 am

blackskar wrote:Do this: http://www.footballmanagerfanboys.net/discussion/topic/4495-capital-punishment/

Yeah I thought of doing that with an Ankara based team in Turkey, didn't know shit about them so I got bored.

Might go Lazio but I dislike the Italian league, I have a PSG save in the 3rd season so I might continue that or maybe Sporting CP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 am

Bored of my Athletic Bilbao save now. Any ideas of a team with a good budget, and still a great challenge? Oh and good facilities.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Do this: http://www.footballmanagerfanboys.net/discussion/topic/4495-capital-punishment/

Yeah I thought of doing that with an Ankara based team in Turkey, didn't know shit about them so I got bored.

Might go Lazio but I dislike the Italian league, I have a PSG save in the 3rd season so I might continue that or maybe Sporting CP.
    I used to have this problem in some saves...

Sign some players you do know and the ones you don't, treat them like statistics. When you read their name, remember them as their player stats. Finding facepacks that cover the team will also help you with the save. Eventually the younger youth players will feel more like children and the actual squad will be more familiar as you bring players to the club, and have a few older veterans of the club as favorites.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am

Kelly taken off injured. No worries, Degen on the bench (okay, maybe some worries). Five minutes later, Degen taken off injured. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 am

I just can't stick to a save Cry
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

I have the same problem Jela, gets a little too un-realistic. Can someone explain the term "Basque player" to me please? The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 am

You can only sign players from that district of Spain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7015p60-from-yorkshire-to-london-cam-s-journey-in-the-world-of-fm#756785

Look and comment shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 am

Dedge wrote:I have the same problem Jela, gets a little too un-realistic. Can someone explain the term "Basque player" to me please? The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 279869

Basque Player:

* A player born in the Basque regions of Spain or France
    * A player of Basque descent extending to grandparents (FIFA grandparent rule)
    * A player who grew up in the Basque regions of Spain or France
    * A player who was the member of a Basque Teams youth academy
    * A player who learned his trade(football) at a Basque team

On FM anyway... In addition you can sign 16 year old Spanish kids regardless of descent.

If you find a player who IRL is a Basque (like Diego Forlan for example) than I wouldn't be against using FMRTE to make him Basque for the sake of the game.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

I couldn't get into a save so I downloaded someones save in 2013 and took over Brazil, Mancini got sacked from Atletico and now I'm managing Atletico and Brazil at the same time, Brazil were ranked 13th when I've took over.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm

@Jamie;

The Football Manager Chat Thread! - Page 26 6O6m5

In 2017. He's been my main AMC for the past two seasons.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:35 am