Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
MickStupp
fluffy_kittens
Jamie
Roloman4
RubyArmyCTFC
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
GK01
The Zlatan
Ben
Kuled
Cadbury
SBSP
Pippo
Ricardo
crump
21 posters

What makes you feel sick or queazy?

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

What makes you feel sick or queazy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you feel sick or queazy?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

polska. wrote:Sour Milk.

A month or two ago I accidentally gulped a spoonful of cereal with sour milk. Absolutely rancid.

Now everytime I think of it I feel very sick. sick

I've had that before, didn't think it was so bad. It wasn't rancid or anything, but it was a couple of days gone.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

What makes you feel sick or queazy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you feel sick or queazy?

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:09 pm

A month or two ago I accidentally gulped a spoonful of cereal with sour milk. Absolutely rancid.

Taste aversion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:11 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

I've had that before, didn't think it was so bad. It wasn't rancid or anything, but it was a couple of days gone.
    It tasted like a watery half vinegar half yogurt mix. sick

Great, I feel sick now. sick
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

I like yoghurt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I don't like new Rolo, he doesn't take bait. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Yogurt is fine and all, but it was like water, except super sour like vinegar, in addition to the taste of yogurt.

I'm honest to god holding back my stomach right now. sick
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm

kyro7 wrote:I don't like new Rolo, he doesn't take bait. Cry

I knew you were baiting me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Roloman4 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I don't like new Rolo, he doesn't take bait. Cry

I knew you were baiting me.
    I put white text to the right of the post as well just incase you thought I was serious and disowned me.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 pm

alcohol, shit does me in
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I fainted in class a few years ago because my teacher was talking about bleeding to death and stuff.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Nothing Really Surprised
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 am

The thought or taste of Vodka.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 am

A shot of Absinthe. Always leaves me reeling for a few minutes.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:There's a certain type of fabric which absolutely makes my skin crawl when I touch it, I can't even describe how it makes me feel. It's just a particular type of soft artificial material which is fairly common.
    This! I can't describe it aswell I hate it
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 am

Not much makes me feel sick but public toilets are hard to tolerate at times. Was at McDonalds the other day needing a piss and there was half a burger in the urinal coated in piss. Was out for a meal the other night at a quite expensive restaurant and even the toilets there were disgusting. Fucks wrong with people today? Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Not much makes me feel sick but public toilets are hard to tolerate at times. Was at McDonalds the other day needing a piss and there was half a burger in the urinal coated in piss.

I think you walked into the kitchen by mistake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 am

My school toliets are fucking disgusting as well; I don't know why people piss on the floor on purpose or wipe shit on the walls etc, it's sick
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:55 am

Cam wrote:My school toliets are fucking disgusting as well; I don't know why people piss on the floor on purpose or wipe shit on the walls etc, it's sick

Are you at a special school?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cam wrote:My school toliets are fucking disgusting as well; I don't know why people piss on the floor on purpose or wipe shit on the walls etc, it's sick

Are you at a special school?

No, i'm at a private school Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 am

What year do you do toilet training?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:What year do you do toilet training?

1st year, but it was obviously optional
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 am

In all seriousness, I hope your parents aren't paying very much for you to attend a school full of spastics who can't even shit properly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:In all seriousness, I hope your parents aren't paying very much for you to attend a school full of spastics who can't even shit properly.

I've only seen it happen a couple of times and i've been here for about 5 years. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 am

Playing handled games on journeys

The texture of cotton wool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 am

Twisting or breaking a bone, but I seem to have no problem with blood or guts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:25 am