Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Kuled
Potato-7
arsenalap11
Sean
SBSP
Theo Filippo
ResurrectionRooney
11 posters

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans

Poll

Which two Liverpool fans should go through to the final poll?

[ 13 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_left28%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_left41%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_left30%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 46
    Poll closed
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 am

Don't worry EW, I reckon if you had got through to the Final panel I would have summarily expelled you anyway.
    Anonymous

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 am

Riiiiight. I'm just going to ignore that because.....why would I care, really? I just wanted to beat Shagger..the master. Another time.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 am

I was going to point this out RR, but i didnt want to incase people cancelled their votes..

Eternal Bitcher is a very untrustworthy person.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 am

And how would you know that? Why are you getting personal? Why?

It doesn't matter what you think.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:And how would you know that? Why are you getting personal? Why?

It doesn't matter what you think.
    Why are you getting upset then?
    I have noticed certain traits from when you post, one of these traits are being very untrustworthy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am

Alright mate.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 am

You sound like such a stalker there, Filippo. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 am

Its as clear as your trait which is posting constant smileys not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

Another trait is an extraordinary level of bias and rude behaviour, towards myself in particular. I'm glad The People of The Playmaker have so far decided to vote sensibly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

Who voted you in RR?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am

Dan wrote:Who voted you in RR?

Me. It is necessary for a 100% Majority in order to vote for the President, when I was the only member, I voted for myself, and subsequently won. If there is a 100% majority after new members are appointed, a new President can be elected.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Another trait is an extraordinary level of bias and rude behaviour, towards myself in particular. I'm glad The People of The Playmaker have so far decided to vote sensibly.

'The People of The Playmaker'

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 70955 That's pretty gay, no offense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

OK. Thanks for answering my question.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Another trait is an extraordinary level of bias and rude behaviour, towards myself in particular. I'm glad The People of The Playmaker have so far decided to vote sensibly.

'The People of The Playmaker'

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 2 - Liverpool Fans - Page 3 70955 That's pretty gay, no offense.

None taken, democracy works.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:53 am

Carry on.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 am

Fine Shagger and Cadbury through to the final vote.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 am