Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Jordi
Potato-7
Hernandez_14
Mason
SBSP
fluffy_kittens
Muhkoo
Childish Logic
Roloman4
Pippo
Dean
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
GCU
Jamie
Kuled
crump
Coatsy
Sean
Danny
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
luke.
Demba Ba
28 posters

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire

Anonymous

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 Empty Re: The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dan wrote:The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 Hadouken

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 70955

Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 Empty Re: The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire

Post by Jordi Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:45 pm

My thoughts. You're crazy. Neutral
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

The rest are miserable cunts, it's only the Liverpool fans who laugh. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

rofl
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Jordi wrote:My thoughts. You're crazy. Neutral

Jordi <3

tbh.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Liverpool wrote:

Jordi <3

tbh.

STOP USING LOVE HEARTS ITS SO ANNOYING

Dry Smile Awesome Face
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Dan wrote:

You're laughing at your own posts?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Braad wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:

Jordi <3

tbh.

STOP USING LOVE HEARTS ITS SO ANNOYING

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 537999 The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 781738

Jela. The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

I think you're crazy, maybe
    I think you're crazy, maybe

Headphones
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

roflcopter. I'd love to know your reasons for this Cheesy Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl

rofl

rofl
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

I would normally post trollspray, but this troll is so bad, it's probably immune.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Kris wrote:I would normally post trollspray, but this troll is so bad, it's probably immune.

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Ben wrote:roflcopter. I'd love to know your reasons for this Cheesy Laughing
    I just felt that I should let my esteemed opinion known, so that my fellow members here are not surprised when Messi retires in the near future.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm

cheesy wrote:
    I just felt that I should let my esteemed opinion known, so that my fellow members here are not surprised when Messi retires in the near future.

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 70955 The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 70955
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

cheesy wrote:

I meant what are your reasons for thinking this?
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Ben wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

I meant what are your reasons for thinking this?
    I had no reasons for thinking this: it was just incredibly obvious.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm

OHKAI
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Ben wrote:OHKAI
    Please stay on topic.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Probably about right. I remember reading that most people hit their physical prime when they are 19, I know I have. Just last week I jumped right up on to my trampoline without even banging my knee and crying for 25 minutes. When I was younger it was a much more arduous task, it looked reminiscent of a small puppy trying to climb out of a swimming pool. Messi is far past his physical peak now, he probably couldn't even jump on to a much smaller trampoline, so it is with that logic that he probably should retire.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Zzonked wrote:Probably about right. I remember reading that most people hit their physical prime when they are 19, I know I have. Just last week I jumped right up on to my trampoline without even banging my knee and crying for 25 minutes. When I was younger it was a much more arduous task, it looked reminiscent of a small puppy trying to climb out of a swimming pool. Messi is far past his physical peak now, he probably couldn't even jump on to a much smaller trampoline, so it is with that logic that he probably should retire.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

The time has come for Lionel Messi... to retire - Page 3 634513
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Zzonked wrote:Probably about right. I remember reading that most people hit their physical prime when they are 19, I know I have. Just last week I jumped right up on to my trampoline without even banging my knee and crying for 25 minutes. When I was younger it was a much more arduous task, it looked reminiscent of a small puppy trying to climb out of a swimming pool. Messi is far past his physical peak now, he probably couldn't even jump on to a much smaller trampoline, so it is with that logic that he probably should retire.

lol!
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Liverpool wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

The rest are miserable cunts, it's only the Liverpool fans who laugh. Laughing

I've only just seen this topic and I laughed Laughing

Why did I have to be asleep during this whole topic? I missed all the fun Cry

But seriously Messi retiring early? yeah there's as much of that as him signing for Crawley...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:14 am