Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Pimp
ShakerMatty
Jordi
Coatsy
menalawyerguy
Jord
ResurrectionRooney
moscowmadeit3
Uncle John from Jamaica
Zzonked
14 posters

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser'

Zzonked
    Zzonked

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' Empty FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser'

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I approve because Budweiser is liquid win.
    Anonymous

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' Empty Re: FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser'

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Does this mean when the players win the cup they are going to be given bottles of bud instead of the usual champagne shit?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' Empty Re: FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser'

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Terrific. Bought some Bud at 9am today, pushing a trolley round Asda with nothing but 3 crates in, got some funny looks. Laughing
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Neutral FA cup with Budweiser, really?!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm

I thought we were doing the football and they were doing the beer.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

"Dad what's a Budweiser?"

"Here, try one right now Billy"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Just going to be the FA Cup to me as usual, no one says the sponsor Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Terrific. Bought some Bud at 9am today, pushing a trolley round Asda with nothing but 3 crates in, got some funny looks. Laughing

I find it's a bit of a treat, considering it's a bit more expensive than other beer.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

I'll never understand why such a shit American brew is so popular in England, where there are loads of quality beers to choose from.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:I'll never understand why such a shit American brew is so popular in England, where there are loads of quality beers to choose from.

Cause it's nice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Eurgh. As bad as the likes of Fosters in my eyes. Piss water.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 pm

It's pretty popular in the US too, I think it's only behind Bud Light in popularity when it comes to Domestic(American) beers.

Don't drink it myself though.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:It's pretty popular in the US too, I think it's only behind Bud Light in popularity when it comes to Domestic(American) beers.

Don't drink it myself though.
    That's because all the NASCAR hicks love it. And it's one of the cheapest beers here. It's cheaper than most other beers but I still don't dump that sludge down my pie hole. There are so many better options.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Cider > Beer
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Coatsy wrote:Cider > Beer
    Cider tastes like sour piss.

Get out of my sight.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm

I like Budweiser, so I am in support of this.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm

If you are female or gay
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Why would drink Bud when you have Amstel, Heineken, Bass or Harp at your disposal?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

If you are female or gay

Strange culture clash here.

Cider here is drank tramps, as you can get the cheapest to alcohol percentage ratio. There are some posh ciders, but they aren't really cider, they're more like alcaholic fizzy drinks.

Budweiser isn't really a hick beer here either, things like Stella have more of a reputation for that.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Why would drink Bud when you have Amstel, Heineken, Bass or Harp at your disposal?
    You're saying Heineken over Budweiser?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm a Mexican beer drinker. That and a Heineken is all I ever drink when it comes to beers. I think though it might be because I was raised on the stuff.

Except for Tecate that is like horse piss. It's like the 4th most popular brand in the US too. facepalm

Oh speaking of Heineken, there is another Canadian beer that is very popular in the US. Can't remember the name but it has a French sounding name. It's like the third most popular beer in the US. La something. Never seen or had the stuff though.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:I'm a Mexican beer drinker. That and a Heineken is all I ever drink when it comes to beers. I think though it might be because I was raised on the stuff.

Except for Tecate that is like horse piss. It's like the 4th most popular brand in the US too. FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' 58503

Oh speaking of Heineken, there is another Canadian beer that is very popular in the US. Can't remember the name but it has a French sounding name. It's like the third most popular beer in the US. La something. Never seen or had the stuff though.

Labatt. Love Labatt's Blue.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

German beers are the best.

Surrender
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Jord wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Why would drink Bud when you have Amstel, Heineken, Bass or Harp at your disposal?
    You're saying Heineken over Budweiser?

Every day of the week. Heinie beasts Bud What a Face

Plus, I like saying to waitresses "I'll have a taste of your Heinie."

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Dan wrote:German beers are the best.

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' 591583

Absolutely. Followed closely by the Dutch and Belgians.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Budweiser 66 is nice FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' 688105
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:German beers are the best.

FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' 591583

Absolutely. Followed closely by the Dutch and Belgians.

Budweiser is Belgian. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I'm a Mexican beer drinker. That and a Heineken is all I ever drink when it comes to beers. I think though it might be because I was raised on the stuff.

Except for Tecate that is like horse piss. It's like the 4th most popular brand in the US too. FA Cup to be called 'FA Cup with Budweiser' 58503

Labatt. Love Labatt's Blue.
    That's the one.

Unrelated, I just learned Heineken is not Canadian, always thought it was Canadian. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Budweiser was invented by two Germans no?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 pm

fucking hate the stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:41 am