Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
CameronLFC1
Uncle John from Jamaica
Sam
Walcott
chemicalrubber
El Jefe
Jordi
Kuled
Ben
Mouse
bcfcben
15 posters

If You Could Be Your Teams Manager

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

If You Could Be Your Teams Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Could Be Your Teams Manager

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:Do you actually know him? If You Could Be Your Teams Manager - Page 2 279869 But yeah, I would too, he can play anywhere down the left side and has bags of pace.

Oh also, found out coolhead lives in MK earlier.
    Yeah, been out with him a few times, first name terms and all that Wink before he signed for Leeds he played footbal for his school and he never used to try at all, then when he did he would skin the whole team and score with ease.

Ah, how did you discover that?

Very nice Wink I can imagine that as well, school football is a piece of piss.

We were talking in the Chelsea vs Arsenal thread I think.
    Anonymous

If You Could Be Your Teams Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Could Be Your Teams Manager

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 am

- McGregor -

- Whittaker - Bougherra - Weir - Papac -

- Naismith - Davis - McCulloch - Weiss -

- Jelavic - Miller -
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:18 am

BenSmith wrote:
    yarnbury11 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:Do you actually know him? If You Could Be Your Teams Manager - Page 2 279869 But yeah, I would too, he can play anywhere down the left side and has bags of pace.

Yeah, been out with him a few times, first name terms and all that Wink before he signed for Leeds he played footbal for his school and he never used to try at all, then when he did he would skin the whole team and score with ease.

Plus it was on our astro turf so there were no slide tackles or poor pitches to worry about.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:
    yarnbury11 wrote:

Plus it was on our astro turf so there were no slide tackles or poor pitches to worry about.

I used to train on that every week when I played for Horsforth, so much nicer than that pitch at the Old Ball Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:53 am

Pitch at the OB is horseshit haha, everyone just goes there to have BBQ's and get lashed in summer.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 am

Laughing Yeah, there were always tonnes of people doing it whenever we had training there this summer Neutral
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 am

Do you not play for them anymore then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 am

Anderson=Class wrote:Drop O'Shea for Rafael
    Not play Anderson on left
    Play Obertan more
    Give Eikrem a chance.

Agree with all of that.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 am

yarnbury11 wrote:Do you not play for them anymore then?

No, I joined Wigton Moor this summer. Too far for me to travel to training at rushhour.

Plus Thorpy hates my guts Laughing
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 am

I would go back in time and stop Poulsen from being born.
    Tito
    Tito

Post by Tito Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I won't take Martin Andresen's place because he's a fucking legend. He took a team, who haven't been good since 2006, and used the talents and mixed it with the guys who turned 30+, to a 2nd place in our league.

We also, as everyone know now, fighted with Rosenborg for the title with the 2nd youngest team in this league and with a smaller budget than ever. We're also the first team in years to have green numbers in our budget, and still are 2nd, scored most goals etc.

Martin Andresen If You Could Be Your Teams Manager - Page 2 914411
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

--Johnson--agger--skrtel--Paul--
    --Lucas--Raul--
    --Maxi------Gerrard---------Cole--
    --Torres--
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

What about Poulsen?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

kyro7 wrote:What about Poulsen?
    He is my super sub for torres.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Reina
    Johnson - Carra - Agger - Aurelio
    Lucas
    Gerrard - Meireles
    Kuyt - Torres - Cole
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Dan wrote:I'd tell the press about our formidable challenges we've had recently against Northampton, but also remind them about our famous victories against Trabzonspor and great draws against Urecht.

you're a PR wizard. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:04 am