Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Danny
CoVkId01
Childish Logic
Mario.
Ben
moscowmadeit3
Coatsy
Jordi
Kuled
The Zlatan
Steadman
Cameron.
Mouse
Jord
Cadbury
Mason
arsenalap11
Zzonked
Marvin
SBSP
luke.
crump
26 posters

Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING

crump
    crump

Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING  Empty Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 am

Here we are, this is set for a monster vote. This is going to be complicated for me to add up though, taking into account poll votes and post votes.

Who's going to join Neville and Schmeichel then? Vote away people, oh and remember:

READ THIS

YOU HAVE TWO VOTES: ONE VOTE IN THE POLL AND ANOTHER VOTE IN YOUR POST PLEASE MAKE IT AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE - THANKS

My votes goes to: Tony Adams John Terry

THE POLL HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT, EDIT YOUR POSTS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED IN THE POLL AND PUT YOUR TWO VOTES IN YOUR POST. THIS IS TO MINIMISE FIXING.

NOMINATIONS

John Terry

Jamie Carragher

Nemanja Vidic

Sammi Hyypia

Rio Ferdinand

Ricardo Carvalho

Sol Campbell

Kolo Toure

Ledley King

Tony Adams

Marcel Desailly

Dominic Matteo

Claus Lundekvam

Steve Bould

Steve Bruce

Martin Keown

Micheal Dawson

Gary Pallister

Last edited by crump on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 am; edited 5 times in total
    luke.
    luke.

Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING  Empty Re: Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING

Post by luke. Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am

So tempting to vote Terry silent

I'm not going to though... this is tough.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING  Empty Re: Playmakers Best Premier LeagueTeam - CB's - VOTING

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am

What's to stop someone giving the same person two votes?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am

Oh my, some of them names and you left Bramble out. Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am

Who nominated Dawson? Laughing

Last edited by Marvin on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

SBSP wrote:What's to stop someone giving the same person two votes?

That is a good point. Crump, I could take the poll out and we could just make it two votes both come from the post?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

The Miz wrote:Oh my, some of them names and you left Bramble out. Laughing

You're really not funny, especially as you try to be in every one of these threads.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

Zzonked wrote:

That is a good point. Crump, I could take the poll out and we could just make it two votes both come from the post?
    I agree with this.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

Nothing I can do, unless Mal or another mod wants to tell me who voted twice, which will be a complicated proces and too much hassle. Hopefully no-one wants to wreck it, although some people will.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

Fuck it, went for Carvalho not worthy
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

SBSP wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

I agree with this.

OK, do that Zzzzzzzonked. Nice idea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

Last edited by kyro7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

Zzonked wrote:

Should keep the poll there so people know who to vote from, but just ignore the results from it and use the two from the post.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

You all forgot about my idea; Like when CB's prefer different sides of the centre back position, such as John Terry playing in the LCB role.. etc.

So, split the voting into RCB and LCB.

Last edited by luke. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

crump wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

I agree with this.

OK, do that Zzzzzzzonked. Nice idea.

How about I delete/lock this thread so you can make it again, is that alright? Saves having all these irrelevant posts in here.

Last edited by Zzonked on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

arsenalap11 wrote:

You're really not funny, especially as you try to be in every one of these threads.

No, i'm being serious. Bramble has been one of the most consistent centre backs in the PL. If it wasn't for the occasional lapses in concentration he would be playing for a top 4 club easily.

How the hell is Dawson in there?
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

Adams, Hyypia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

luke. wrote:You all forgot about my idea; Like when CB's prefer different sides of the centre back position, such as John Terry playing in the LCB role.. etc.

So, split the voting into RCB and LCB.
    Fuck that.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

Sami Hyypia and Titus Bramble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 am

Terry and Desailly.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 am

The Miz wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

No, i'm being serious. Bramble has been one of the most consistent centre backs in the PL. If it wasn't for the occasional lapses in concentration he would be playing for a top 4 club easily.

Occasional?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 am

The Miz wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

No, i'm being serious. Bramble has been one of the most consistent centre backs in the PL. If it wasn't for his constant lapses in concentration he would be playing for a top 4 club easily.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 am

How do we know who we can vote for?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 am

You're gonna have to post the list of players in the OP, I had to delete the poll.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am

You should put the list in the OP now.

I'll go with Carragher and Adams.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am

Ferdinand & Carragher
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am

Marvin wrote:Who nominated Dawson? Laughing

king
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am

Constant? All you see is MoTD. You do realise top players make errors? They only get away with it because they have world class keepers and good players around them so they don't always get punished.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am

Zzonked wrote:You're gonna have to post the list of players in the OP, I had to delete the poll.

@your earlier posts, nah it's alright mate, I don't mind the other posts, I don't mind conversation, it's only annoying when people post in here without ACTUALLY voting.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 am

The Miz wrote:Constant? All you see is MoTD. You do realise top players make errors? They only get away with it because they have world class keepers and good players around them so they don't always get punished.

Fuck off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm