Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ben 10
Pippo
Demba Ba
Kuled
Fanatic
Keanoo
10 posters

Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier

Poll

Macedonia or Rep. Of Ireland

[ 1 ]
    Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_left20%Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_left80%Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_left0%Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Macedonia v Rep. Of Ireland - Euro 2012 Qualifier

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 am

Pip wrote:
    cheesy wrote:Looks like the Irish will win this one.

They will be please with a win. Macedonia may not be the best opponents you could ever meet but they are a decent side and beat us Scots a couple of years ago.

I think it will end 4-0 personally. Keane will get his hat trick. That keeper is looking a bit shaky.
    I'm not sure that Ireland will get that many.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trapattoni told them to just sit back now and protect the lead that they already have. The goalkeeper has looked a bit shaky like you say, which means that if Ireland continue to attack then they could end up getting a couple more goals.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:23 pm