Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Walcott
Gegilworld93
Ben 10
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Drake
Cadbury
Jordi
Keanoo
13 posters

Premier League first weekend fixture predictions.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Premier League first weekend fixture predictions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League first weekend fixture predictions.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:48 am

If we're pretending previous draws have an influence on things, doesn't this mean that Liverpool are 'due' a run of home games on the first game of the season?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Premier League first weekend fixture predictions. - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League first weekend fixture predictions.

Post by Barton Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 am

I wasn't pretending previous draws have an influence. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If we're pretending previous draws have an influence on things, doesn't this mean that Liverpool are 'due' a run of home games on the first game of the season?

I never said anything about previous draws having an influence. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Also, this is nothing like a roulette wheel, if you think this is purely drawn out and down to chance, then you're incredibly naive.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:58 am

Do you have any evidence that there is some other influence on this that would make Liverpool more likely to be away from home in the first game?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 am

No, did I state otherwise? You are reading waaaaay too much into this, relax for a change.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:07 am

Man United v Fulham Simples
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:09 am

Blackburn v Man Unied last game of the season Simples
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 am

Dan wrote:No, did I state otherwise? You are reading waaaaay too much into this, relax for a change.

If you're expecting particular draws I'd assume you have reasons for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:15 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:No, did I state otherwise? You are reading waaaaay too much into this, relax for a change.

If you're expecting particular draws I'd assume you have reasons for it.

Fuck me. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm saying I think we'll get another away trip on the opening day. After all, there must be a reason why we had about 5 on the bounce.

But no, let's lose all purpose of this thread and start questioning why people are making predicitions without having any inside information about the draw.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 am

It's a retarded thread, you can't predict something like this, there's fuck all to go on.

And there is a reason you got 5 on the bounce, because you happened to be drawn that way by the fixtures computer. Or I don't know, maybe it's destiny or fate or God.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:26 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It's a retarded thread, you can't predict something like this, there's fuck all to go on.

And there is a reason you got 5 on the bounce, because you happened to be drawn that way by the fixtures computer. Or I don't know, maybe it's destiny or fate or God.

If it's a retarded thread, why are you still in here?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:42 am

To educate you. Predicting the result of an effectively random draw is spastic utopia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:To educate you. Predicting the result of an effectively random draw is spastic utopia.

How's that coin toss thread of yours going?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm

So Liverpool confound their fans by being drawn at home. They must have been 'due' another home fixture, eh?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:10 pm

3 in 11 years. Times are changing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:So Liverpool confound their fans by being drawn at home. They must have been 'due' another home fixture, eh?

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:31 am