Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Scott_LFC
7 posters

BBC Sport Premier League Predictions

Scott_LFC

BBC Sport Premier League Predictions Empty BBC Sport Premier League Predictions

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:00 am

1. Chelsea
    2. Man City
    3. Man United
    4. Liverpool
    5. Arsenal
    6. Everton
    7. Spurs

Man United 3rd? rofl As if.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28742392
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

BBC Sport Premier League Predictions Empty Re: BBC Sport Premier League Predictions

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 am

1. City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal
    4. Manchester United
    5. Liverpool
    6. Everton
    7. Spurs

I think 1st and 2nd will be extremely tight with Arsenal within touching distance with a 5/6 point drop after that.  Don't ask me how I formed that opinion, though. shifty
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

BBC Sport Premier League Predictions Empty Re: BBC Sport Premier League Predictions

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:04 am

Phil McNulty is a cretin.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:06 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Phil McNulty is a cretin.
    Agreed, I enjoy going on his articles to read all of the comments attacking him.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 am

Yeah I like doing that as well  Laughing But it's a shame he seems to be one of those people that's immune to insults
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:52 am

Man Utd have a good squad and a good manager, no European football to worry about. You would expect them to finish in the top 4.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 am

Grenade wrote:Man Utd have a good squad and a good manager, no European football to worry about. You would expect them to finish in the top 4.

Good squad? Really?

Have you seen their defence?

Shaw, Jones, Evans, Rafael, Smalling.

That's literally it. Apart from average youth players. rofl

Van Persie is getting on a bit and seems to be constantly injured. Rooney is shit half the time. Hernandez and Welbeck are nothing special up front.

Mata is class. Herrera and Januzaj have strong potential.

Valencia, Zaha, Kagawa, Anderson, Fellaini, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Young and Cleverly all range from meh to extremely shit.

Pretty crap squad, imo Laughing

I honestly would only take De Gea, Januzaj and Mata at Liverpool. I'd take RVP if he wasn't injured 50% of the time and I'd take Rooney if he was actually consistent and wasn't a money grabbing cunt who's on £300k (is that right?). I'd take Herrera if we didn't have Henderson and Can.

Other than that, I very much prefer the options we have.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:52 am

Glen Miller wrote:1. City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal
    4. Manchester United
    5. Liverpool
    6. Everton
    7. Spurs

I think 1st and 2nd will be extremely tight with Arsenal within touching distance with a 5/6 point drop after that.  Don't ask me how I formed that opinion, though. shifty
    Pretty much exactly what I'd have except with Chelsea winning instead of City.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am

SBSP wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:1. City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal
    4. Manchester United
    5. Liverpool
    6. Everton
    7. Spurs

Pretty much exactly what I'd have except with Chelsea winning instead of City.
    I flip-flop between the two almost daily.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:31 pm

1. Chelsea
    2. Manchester City
    3. Manchester United
    4. Arsenal
    5. Liverpool
    6. Everton
    7. Tottenham

Chelsea are favorites by a long shot. Manchester United will improve greatly this season, but they still don't have a title-winning squad. Arsenal will just get fourth place like they always do. Maybe Liverpool can get that fourth place finish over Arsenal, but with Suarez gone it's going to be tough. I actually want to pick Liverpool over Arsenal, but Sanchez is a great signing and they're a lucky team.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm

United being so overrated Laughing They won't finish in the top 4.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:48 am

Scott_LFC wrote:United being so overrated Laughing They won't finish in the top 4.

What position will Liverpool finish in?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 am

FCB wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:United being so overrated Laughing They won't finish in the top 4.

What position will Liverpool finish in?

Top 4.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:08 am

ahly thinks arsenal will finish top 4 means we'll win the title
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 am

The Zlatan wrote:ahly thinks arsenal will finish top 4 means we'll win the title

No man, I'm trying to jinx them. I keep on saying they'll finish outside the top 4 and they keep on making it. This time, I'm predicting they finish in the top 4.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:58 am

FCB wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:ahly thinks arsenal will finish top 4 means we'll win the title

No man, I'm trying to jinx them. I keep on saying they'll finish outside the top 4 and they keep on making it. This time, I'm predicting they finish in the top 4.
    Acknowledging the attempt at jinxing just jinxes the jinx, mf.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:29 am

hes trying to do reverse reverse reverse psychology in reverse with jinxing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:16 am