Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
hassan
Drake
Sean
luke.
Cameron.
Mason
easley91
Pimp
ShakerMatty
CoVkId01
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
dena
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
El_indian
SBSP
Demoz
The Zlatan
Marvin
El Jefe
LeBron
26 posters

WWE Chat Thread

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am

rofl

Could of got a few hundred for that on ebay though shifty
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am

Just watching Smackdown...

What I'd give to have a combination of Heyman, Bischoff and Steph as the GM's now, instead of holla holla holla and a laptop Neutral
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 am

Why have the carried on with this anonymous general manager shit for so long?
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Because they have no idea who it can be, and are waiting for someone suitable to come back, like Nash did.
    Should have just used him, and got it over with.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:Just watching Smackdown...

What I'd give to have a combination of Heyman, Bischoff and Steph as the GM's now, instead of holla holla holla and a laptop Neutral

I agree, playa. Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Spider wrote:Because they have no idea who it can be, and are waiting for someone suitable to come back, like Nash did.
    Should have just used him, and got it over with.
    Would like to see Mick Foley back, and end this shit with the laptop.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:A)Vince sides with Punk, winning him the WWE title and Punk stays in the WWE.
    B)Vince 'screws' Punk, keeping Cena WWE champ.
    C)Punk wins the title, takes it away for months and they just use 1 WHC on both brands.
    D)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Cena so he doesn't walk out with the title and the fans get something to cheer about.
    E)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Punk so he doesn't leave the WWE with the title and Cena doesn't get 'fired'.
    F)Cena wins clean and is killed in the riots.

WWE Chat Thread - Page 30 214775

Most likely but without the riots. If it were ECW or any other company I could maybe see a riot but not WWE crowds. Honestly I'm expecting the worst scenario Cena winning clean and no cash in, so if anything else were to happen I could be somewhat surprised and happy. Going to be watching it live tonight as nothing to do tomorrow and it's on Sky Sports so it's free. Smile

I can't wait to hear the crowd reaction with the two entrances and introductions though, it won't be the same as One Night Stand, probably the same as WrestleMania 22 (Chicago so same crowd) maybe a little more of a reaction as it features a hometown person.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm pretty sure Cena will get a shit reception. Its obvious most of the crowd is gonna be on Punks side so any Cena fans in there will be drowned out.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 pm

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:A)Vince sides with Punk, winning him the WWE title and Punk stays in the WWE.
    C)Punk wins the title, takes it away for months and they just use 1 WHC on both brands.
    D)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Cena so he doesn't walk out with the title and the fans get something to cheer about.
    E)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Punk so he doesn't leave the WWE with the title and Cena doesn't get 'fired'.

Most likely but without the riots. If it were ECW or any other company I could maybe see a riot but not WWE crowds. Honestly I'm expecting the worst scenario Cena winning clean and no cash in, so if anything else were to happen I could be somewhat surprised and happy. Going to be watching it live tonight as nothing to do tomorrow and it's on Sky Sports so it's free. Smile

I can't wait to hear the crowd reaction with the two entrances and introductions though, it won't be the same as One Night Stand, probably the same as WrestleMania 22 (Chicago so same crowd) maybe a little more of a reaction as it features a hometown person.

I was joking with the last one hence the 'Cena is killed' Laughing

I think it will be the best crowd since ONS06, but could never beat it.

Three hours ago, Chavo Guerrero criticized John Cena on Twitter following this tweet from Cena:

"The lines are drawn for Sunday, as they always are, but this time seems more emotional. As long as there are those who will fight with me, I will continue to give you everything I have. Regardless, for or against, people will talk about what happens tomorrow for years."

Chavo responded to Cena's tweet negatively, stating:

"OK, don't say that people will talk about this for years if you're going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena. I am tired, and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don't want to see someone just in a fight. And frankly no one believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so please deliver if you say that people will remember this PPV.

"You know Punk will bring 'it.' I've been in the ring with both of you and Punk has 'it.' Cena you have mic skills yes, but if you think people believe your BS lazy comeback that you do exactly the same every match then you are mistaken. Eddie and I taught you different. We never said 'get lazy' and do the same thing every night. We always said 'think out of the box' and give the fans what they deserve and not rely on the 'machine' to get you over.

"I hope this lights a fire under your ass and you deliver this Sunday. Don't just rest on you being over because you are and that is easy. Challenge yourself and give the fans what they deserve. That's why they boo you. Because they aren't stupid. They know what they pay for and the 'great' promo guy but the shitty 'match' guy that you have become is not what they want.

"I understand 'longevity' but at the sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans and deliver on why you got into this business. Eventually the fans that you have gained with from the purple T-shirts will turn on you. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans their money's worth and don't become just another 'promo' guy. I know you love this biz and don't get distracted from the McMahon money.

"Deliver please!! Have enough respect for your fans because without them, you're working at a fast food chain. Love you man and I support you and hope you see this because I know Punk will and I know he's going to bring it because he's got nothing to lose!"

Boxing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

That's what you call constructive criticism. Has Cena responded?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Not by Tweet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Saw that earlier, would be great if Cena did change. It is the repetitiveness that pisses everyone off.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am

FUCK YOU CENA chants. rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 am

4:09 onwards, can't get over how awesome that move is. For a chick as well.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am

Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 am

One of the funniest matches ive ever seen this RVD V Cena match. Laughing
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:54 am

Burytilidie wrote:
    Laughing
    When he tries to square up to him Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:19 am

Just read something on Cena going heel tonight, sounded quite good - Punk wins the title and celebrates in Chicago, Cena gets pissed and attacks Punk saying that all the fans drove him to this. Turning Punk face and Cena heel (Austin-Hart style)

Then I remembered Cena sold the most merchandise in the WWE by a mile and VKM won't turn him heel even though his superman gimmick has been old for years and he's been face since 2003 (Angle feud?) Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 am

Yeah it's a real shame we don't have any other top faces to compete with him. Randy Boreton, good luck with that. Apparently it was going to be Cena or Batista, shame because I would choose the latter each time regardless of mic-skills. Now, I don't really know who could succeed him. Drew has been lost seemingly forever. Sheamus, he could do it as far as I'm concerned. Think about it, he's got all the tools. A very recognisable look for instance, unlike Cena whom I find bland.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 am

Apparently Dave was a prick backstage when he won the WHC, that's why he didn't become the face of the WWE like it was planned.

Hope Cody Rhodes gets a big push on SD (but not winning Barrett's MITB shifty)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 am

Barrett really needs some good entrance music. I found the corre one to be awful.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 am

Speaking of entrance music, I had The Hurricane's theme in my head for a couple of hours yesterday Laughing

cheers
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Speaking of entrance music, I had The Hurricane's theme in my head for a couple of hours yesterday Laughing

cheers

There's a hurricane coming through! WWE Chat Thread - Page 30 914411
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:

I was joking with the last one hence the 'Cena is killed' Laughing

I think it will be the best crowd since ONS06, but could never beat it.

Three hours ago, Chavo Guerrero criticized John Cena on Twitter following this tweet from Cena:

"The lines are drawn for Sunday, as they always are, but this time seems more emotional. As long as there are those who will fight with me, I will continue to give you everything I have. Regardless, for or against, people will talk about what happens tomorrow for years."

Chavo responded to Cena's tweet negatively, stating:

"OK, don't say that people will talk about this for years if you're going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena. I am tired, and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don't want to see someone just in a fight. And frankly no one believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so please deliver if you say that people will remember this PPV.

"You know Punk will bring 'it.' I've been in the ring with both of you and Punk has 'it.' Cena you have mic skills yes, but if you think people believe your BS lazy comeback that you do exactly the same every match then you are mistaken. Eddie and I taught you different. We never said 'get lazy' and do the same thing every night. We always said 'think out of the box' and give the fans what they deserve and not rely on the 'machine' to get you over.

"I hope this lights a fire under your ass and you deliver this Sunday. Don't just rest on you being over because you are and that is easy. Challenge yourself and give the fans what they deserve. That's why they boo you. Because they aren't stupid. They know what they pay for and the 'great' promo guy but the shitty 'match' guy that you have become is not what they want.

"I understand 'longevity' but at the sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans and deliver on why you got into this business. Eventually the fans that you have gained with from the purple T-shirts will turn on you. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans their money's worth and don't become just another 'promo' guy. I know you love this biz and don't get distracted from the McMahon money.

"Deliver please!! Have enough respect for your fans because without them, you're working at a fast food chain. Love you man and I support you and hope you see this because I know Punk will and I know he's going to bring it because he's got nothing to lose!"

WWE Chat Thread - Page 30 79723

I swear I don't remember it reading 'killed' I'm sure I read something else. scratch

Ah well looking forward to tonight in any case and I will watch each MITB match and possibly RVD v Cena if I time it all right and get it all watched before the PPV 1am. Smile
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:47 am

not worthy
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Think i will watch an hour and a half of Money in the bank than the rest tomorrow as i have taped it.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

Can't wait for Cena v Punk it's git the potential to be epic.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 am

Here we go!

Who's watching?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 am

Money, money, money, money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 am

I love free PPV's rub hands

Surely there are other matches cos this can't go on for 4 hours, surely? shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:55 am