Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Barton
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
LeBron
The Zlatan
Danny
Drake
14 posters

Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling

Ricardo
    Ricardo

Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling

Post by Ricardo Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 am

So he was charged with assault then? Hopefully this was just normal assault and not Section 47 assault.
    Anonymous

Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

Danny wrote:
    Cam wrote:Danny, shut up with the 'Oh fucking dear' and 'facepalm'

Well he shouldn't bring up pointless obvious statements which have fuck all to do with what was being discussed.

Isn't that what you're doing with the 'Oh fucking dear' and 'facepalm' shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

Danny, apologies for actually stringing a sentence together instead of posting facepalm and 'Oh fucking dear'

Fuck me. It's like talking to a bunch of schoolchildren on here.

@ Rooney, thought he had. My apologies. The rest still stands though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 26, 2011 5:19 am

B0dunrin wrote:So he was charged with assault then? Hopefully this was just normal assault and not Section 47 assault.
    Morrison denied assaulting Reah Dixon, then 16, and the case was dropped after Salford magistrates court was told she had refused to make a statement...
    Dan wrote:Danny, apologies for actually stringing a sentence together instead of posting facepalm and 'Oh fucking dear'

You shouldn't have started posting shite then. Yes, I know he probably deserves to be punished for what he's done (whatever he actually has done), and if a non-footballer had done it, they probably will have done. That had fuck all to do with the fact that no United fan in here has defended him, which was the point I made. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 am

Danny wrote:
    B0dunrin wrote:So he was charged with assault then? Hopefully this was just normal assault and not Section 47 assault.
    Morrison denied assaulting Reah Dixon, then 16, and the case was dropped after Salford magistrates court was told she had refused to make a statement...
    Dan wrote:Danny, apologies for actually stringing a sentence together instead of posting facepalm and 'Oh fucking dear'

You shouldn't have started posting shite then. Yes, I know he probably deserves to be punished for what he's done (whatever he actually has done), and if a non-footballer had done it, they probably will have done. That had fuck all to do with the fact that no United fan in here has defended him, which was the point I made. Neutral

What I posted was relevant and on-topic. It was factually correct as well. If you can't see that, you are a moron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 am

Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 Mar16gerrard_thumb
    Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 610x
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 am

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:

What I posted was relevant and on-topic. It was factually correct as well. If you can't see that, you are a moron.
    I'm not saying it wasn't, but why did you bring up the blatantly obvious which wasn't to do with the point I'd made? Laughing

Last edited by Danny on Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 am

Adz wrote:Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 Mar16gerrard_thumb
    Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 610x
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 am

Come on guys, stop acting like you neva wanted to just slap a hoe. Neutral

No but seriously hitting women isnt cool, hopefully it's all sorted out. Being a highly touted youngster might have gotten to his head already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:

I'm not saying it wasn't, but why did you bring up the blatantly obvious which wasn't to do with the point I'd made? Laughing

Because I was reinforcing the point I made, which made me a 'hater'.. scratch
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 26, 2011 5:24 am

My mention of "haters" was more to do with the fact that JMB called him an inbred. Neutral
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu May 26, 2011 5:37 am

Danny wrote:

Yeah, but I would have though she'd appeal since the case got dropped.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Danny wrote:

Yeah, but I would have though she'd appeal since the case got dropped.
    There's fuck all to appeal.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu May 26, 2011 5:41 am

Sounds like a freak this kid
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:42 am

Jay wrote:Sounds like a freak this kid
    Laughing
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 am

So much fucking attitude.
    Earns over 3 grand at month at 18?so erm 36k a year-fucking idiot tbh keep your head down and focus on your football instead of being a cunt is it really that hard Ravel Morrison advised to seek abuse counselling - Page 2 537999

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:21 pm