Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
AriseForLife
Jamie
fluffy_kittens
samiz
Sean
Ricardo
Coatsy
Fanatic
Mal
El_indian
luke.
CollieBuddz
Jaetinh
blackskar
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
20 posters

Denilson to Quit Arsenal

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Denilson to Quit Arsenal

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Koscielny, Bendtner, Chamakh, Squillaci, Diaby..

You'll be left with no team Laughing

Don't agree with Koscielny and Chamakh has had some shit happen to him off field which he hasn't gone public with. So I think them two should stay.

Denilson
    Diaby
    Almunia
    Rosicky
    Squillaci
    Eboue
    Bendtner

Should all fuck off. That's around £350,000 a week in wages on them players. Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 70955
    Rosicky's a keeper, I wouldn't sell him unless we bring in someone better than him who will be willing to be back up to Nasri and Fabregas. He's still a quality footballer and I'd simply keep Eboue for back for Sagna and for his versatility.

Ramsey, Wilshere are better and I'd even go as far to say Lansbury. Don't let the fact he's creative fool you, he can't pass more than 5 yards anymore. He's another waste of wages who will get injured and can't even play anymore
    No way in hell are those two better than him, especially Lansbury right there you're just pushing it. Aaron Ramsey still has a long way to go and if Fabregas leaves I'd rather Nasri fill out his role than Ramsey. Saying Rosicky can't pass more than 5 yards is just a joke, he can pick out passes Ramsey can't, he's much more quicker with his passing, has better vision, more experience and other attributes which are better than Ramsey's. When he came on against Stoke he upped the tempo of our play for us which eventually resulted into Van Persie's goal. Yes he's injury prone, but I don't think we should sell him. He still has a role to play in our squad especially if Cesc leaves.

Is this a troll reply or...?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 am

Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Don't agree with Koscielny and Chamakh has had some shit happen to him off field which he hasn't gone public with. So I think them two should stay.

Denilson
    Diaby
    Almunia
    Rosicky
    Squillaci
    Eboue
    Bendtner

Should all fuck off. That's around £350,000 a week in wages on them players. Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 70955
    Rosicky's a keeper, I wouldn't sell him unless we bring in someone better than him who will be willing to be back up to Nasri and Fabregas. He's still a quality footballer and I'd simply keep Eboue for back for Sagna and for his versatility.

Ramsey, Wilshere are better and I'd even go as far to say Lansbury. Don't let the fact he's creative fool you, he can't pass more than 5 yards anymore. He's another waste of wages who will get injured and can't even play anymore
    No way in hell are those two better than him, especially Lansbury right there you're just pushing it. Aaron Ramsey still has a long way to go and if Fabregas leaves I'd rather Nasri fill out his role than Ramsey. Saying Rosicky can't pass more than 5 yards is just a joke, he can pick out passes Ramsey can't, he's much more quicker with his passing, has better vision, more experience and other attributes which are better than Ramsey's. When he came on against Stoke he upped the tempo of our play for us which eventually resulted into Van Persie's goal. Yes he's injury prone, but I don't think we should sell him. He still has a role to play in our squad especially if Cesc leaves.

Are you sick in the head or something? If you really know what a troll is you won't be asking that needless question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 am

Who?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat May 21, 2011 2:04 am

Fanatic wrote:Fabregas, RVP, Nasri etc should follow suit. Good decision by Denilson.
    Its a sad day Sad Im expecting sad days such as this to come up for Liverpool with key players such as Poulsen, Ngog and Kyriagkos to depart the sinking ship
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:06 am

Denilson added: "I can't see myself returning in a Chelsea shirt or Liverpool or Manchester City, and definitely not Tottenham. I think my future will be in Spain or Italy."

At least he knows he's shit Smile
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat May 21, 2011 2:12 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Fabregas, RVP, Nasri etc should follow suit. Good decision by Denilson.
    Its a sad day Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 1371890812 Im expecting sad days such as this to come up for Liverpool with key players such as Poulsen, Ngog and Kyriagkos to depart the sinking ship
    Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 3110014250
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:27 am

samba star!!!!!!!!!!
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 am

I can't win any trophies at Arsenal so I'm off to mid table obscurity in Spain? think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 am

Sean wrote:I can't win any trophies at Arsenal so I'm off to mid table obscurity in Spain? Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 214775

Laughing
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sat May 21, 2011 2:52 am

good decision imo, if Arsenal don't win anything next season I can see Fabregas leaving too
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:16 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Are you sick in the head or something? If you really know what a troll is you won't be asking that needless question.

Am I sick in the head? you're confusing creativity with actual passing ability, look up the rate of his passes this year it's horrible and against lower opposition. Ramsey is one of the best passers at Arsenal, Lansbury also strings long balls all day long something you clearly don't look in to. Nasri is filling the main playmaker spot, idk why you brought that up. Rosicky is not on Ramsey's level, this man was one of the best passers in the game before he moved here and injurys killed him, maybe you should turn off that fifa hmm? Rosicky hasn't done anything, and even the best performance he's had is against stoke? sorry to break it to you but a casual Ramsey performance made us beat Man utd in lesser games.

If you can't understand why Rosicky (mr experience) doesn't play over Ramsey you need your head checked, that post wasn't even worth replying to
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 am

Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Am I sick in the head? you're confusing creativity with actual passing ability, look up the rate of his passes this year it's horrible and against lower opposition. Ramsey is one of the best passers at Arsenal, Lansbury also strings long balls all day long something you clearly don't look in to. Nasri is filling the main playmaker spot, idk why you brought that up. Rosicky is not on Ramsey's level, this man was one of the best passers in the game before he moved here and injurys killed him, maybe you should turn off that fifa hmm? Rosicky hasn't done anything, and even the best performance he's had is against stoke? sorry to break it to you but a casual Ramsey performance made us beat Man utd in lesser games.

If you can't understand why Rosicky (mr experience) doesn't play over Ramsey you need your head checked, that post wasn't even worth replying to
    Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 58503 Yet you still fail to understand. Bringing up video games which you live on isn't a good go to get at me mate Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 684775 .

I won't even entertain this discussion with you tbh, I'll leave you to think that Rosicky can't make a 5 yard pass Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 21, 2011 3:31 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:No way in hell are those two better than him, especially Lansbury right there you're just pushing it. Aaron Ramsey still has a long way to go and if Fabregas leaves I'd rather Nasri fill out his role than Ramsey. Saying Rosicky can't pass more than 5 yards is just a joke, he can pick out passes Ramsey can't, he's much more quicker with his passing, has better vision, more experience and other attributes which are better than Ramsey's. When he came on against Stoke he upped the tempo of our play for us which eventually resulted into Van Persie's goal. Yes he's injury prone, but I don't think we should sell him. He still has a role to play in our squad especially if Cesc leaves.

Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 58503 Yet you still fail to understand. Bringing up video games which you live on isn't a good go to get at me mate Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 684775 .

I won't even entertain this discussion with you tbh, I'll leave you to think that Rosicky can't make a 5 yard pass Neutral

Fail to understand? I suppose Wenger has failed to understand why Ramsey is better than Rosicky. I live on video games? what the fu...
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 am

he is only 23 and Arsenal fans are laughing and saying he was a waste. 23 means he still has alot of time to develop.

And if you guys don't want Bendtner, we'll take him.

Last edited by fluffy_kittens on Sat May 21, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:she is only 23 and Arsenal fans are laughing and saying he was a waste. 23 means he still has alot of time to develop.

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat May 21, 2011 4:53 am

Sean wrote:I can't win any trophies at Arsenal so I'm off to mid table obscurity in Spain? Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 214775

Jermaine Pennant did it
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat May 21, 2011 4:54 am

Coatsy wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:she is only 23 and Arsenal fans are laughing and saying he was a waste. 23 means he still has alot of time to develop.

didnt even notice that haha Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 am

Denilson got jokes, the guy thinks he's an important player at Arsenal laugh
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat May 21, 2011 5:08 am

At the end of the day it'll be good for him and good for Arsenal. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:

didnt even notice that haha Laughing

I think he was laughing at the fact you'd want Bendtner rofl
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat May 21, 2011 12:09 pm

What's he gonna say, I'm shite and realise I need to fuck off.

Get real fellas.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Mal wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:First of many.

With any luck

Time to get the wasters off the books.

Koscielny, Bendtner, Chamakh, Squillaci, Diaby..

You'll be left with no team Laughing

Denilson
    Diaby
    Almunia
    Rosicky
    Squillaci
    Eboue
    Bendtner

Should all fuck off. That's around £350,000 a week in wages on them players. rofl
    Keep Eboue and Bendtner out of that list.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:he is only 23 and Arsenal fans are laughing and saying he was a waste. 23 means he still has alot of time to develop.

If you guys wanna pay for him you can have Bendtner with my regards. As for Denilson, I understand why he wants to leave and don't blame him. I personally wish he would stay.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Odds on a double/treble next year...?
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Sat May 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Good for him. Time to find a team that wins and I believe he is a good player and will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Shame it didn't work out for Denilson, wish him well for his future.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sat May 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 70955

'The Samba star claims a lack of silverware is to blame for his transfer request, with Arsenal having gone six years since they last picked up a trophy.'

Your the reason
    Not really
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Halle-fucking-lujah.

Now Lansbury and Frimpong can have his place, atleast they are hard working and they understand what it means to wear the red and white of Arsenal.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat May 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Hitchy wrote:

'The Samba star claims a lack of silverware is to blame for his transfer request, with Arsenal having gone six years since they last picked up a trophy.'

Your the reason
    Not really
    Wenger turned down Alonso in 2008 summer because in his words 'It is killing a diaby or a denilson'
    rofl
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:

Your the reason
    Not really
    Wenger turned down Alonso in 2008 summer because in his words 'It is killing a diaby or a denilson'
    Denilson to Quit Arsenal - Page 2 70955
    Wenger's fault then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:32 am