Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Cadbury
Laurencio
Dean
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
Jamie
Mason
El Jefe
Marvin
Kuled
14 posters

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 am

I don't know why you're trying to read his mind, it should be a lot easier for you to find some evidence of your claim about the 'hacked account'.
    Anonymous

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I don't know why you're trying to read his mind, it should be a lot easier for you to find some evidence of your claim about the 'hacked account'.

If I recall correctly, there was evidence. Also that person was found talking about it on a Manc forum. There was a post on RAWK revealing it all, was actually quite funny.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah, there was a post on a 'Manc forum', but was there ever any evidence that the United fan who posted it on the United forum was the same person who posted it on the Liverpool forum? If you're talking about the thread on RedCafe then I know for a fact that there wasn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:31 am