Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Cadbury
Laurencio
Dean
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
Jamie
Mason
El Jefe
Marvin
Kuled
14 posters

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

Anonymous

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:17 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Congratulations on this historical and momentous achievement.

Lol 11th Lol.
    Anonymous

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:18 am

I'm finding it hard to believe Arsenal are louder than Spurs...
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 am

James ♠ wrote:Sing when your winning, hence the reason it says 40% louder since Daglish came back.

Well of course James, a couple of wins is going to boost the spirit of the crowd a little bit, but saying that, we've always been loud. Home & away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 am

If you take away that 40% louder you would of been bottom. So obviously not loud all the time. Laughing
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu May 12, 2011 6:27 am

Hey look Liverpool actually won something! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 am

Laurencio wrote:Hey look Liverpool actually won something! Razz

Oh wait ... Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 am

You've just been mauled by the tigers.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 am

Oh look, Manchester United have actually made some noise.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 am

Cadbury wrote:You've just been mauled by the tigers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 70955
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 am

Liverpool wrote:

Oh look, Manchester United have actually made some noise.

Yes, that's what it says anyway.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 am

Scott wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Congratulations on this historical and momentous achievement.

Lol 11th Lol.

Or is it 12?

Edit: I just realised what you meant.
    Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 I_aint_even_mad_493

Last edited by ZlatanFabregas on Thu May 12, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu May 12, 2011 6:52 am

Liverpool has always had the best fans in the Prem imo, cudos to them.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:Liverpool has always had the best fans in the Prem imo, cudos to them.

Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 644235

Us = not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:56 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:Liverpool has always had the best fans in the Prem imo, cudos to them.

TBF, at some home games. It is dead.

But Away games are bouncing. Even Roys last game in charge, we lost 3-1 in a mid week game and the away end was bouncing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Do Fulham fans actually exist?
    Not when those born in Fulham, like Luke(if it is even true), choose to support Chelsea.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 9:29 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

But Away games are bouncing. Even Roys last game in charge, we lost 3-1 in a mid week game and the away end was bouncing.

Only because they knew he was getting fired. Pretty shit supporters, dooming a manager to failure before he's even started.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

Only because they knew he was getting fired. Pretty shit supporters, dooming a manager to failure before he's even started.

And there he goes again. Obsessed. Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 258846
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 am

polska. wrote:
    Not when those born in Fulham, like Luke(if it is even true), choose to support Chelsea.

I still remember someone having "Fulham" as their location and "Chelsea" as the team they support and someone saying "At least pretend not to be a glory hunter" facepalm

Literally....Chelsea is closer to Fulham station then Fulham is Neutral.

There are Fulham fans though.....I used to work there so I got a general idea.....but they really are hard to find inbetween all the Chelsea and Arsenal fans.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

I was on a couple of forums today of different clubs, I noticed that every football club thinks that their rivals are 'obsessed' with them. It's a bit daft, give it a rest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

No, nothing to do with that. We support our team, the manager ever game. Even if we don't like them, or they are playing shit we still get behind every player that plays in our jersey. That game, 90th minute. All Liverpool supporters sang YNWA twice. 3-1 down. Are team playing shit. It was bucketing down, and freezing.

Many didn't want Rafa to go, and more didn't want Roy. but they gave him a chance, and he fucked up every where. His transfers, matches, tactics, interviews ect ...
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 am

Nah, he was being booed off by the end of September, little fucking innocuous interviews were being used to vilify him, and so was him talking to the great Sir Alex Ferguson in a crowd at a match. I saw his presence at Liverpool being compared to the Hillsborough Disaster. He was the victim of a hate campaign from the 'best fans in the Prem' because he wasn't the sort of prick who would embarrass himself trying to make an enemy of Ferguson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:39 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I was on a couple of forums today of different clubs, I noticed that every football club thinks that their rivals are 'obsessed' with them. It's a bit daft, give it a rest.

Except in some cases it happens to be so very true. Give it a rest? Ironically that's exactly what I feel.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu May 12, 2011 9:40 am

Lux wrote:
    polska. wrote:

I still remember someone having "Fulham" as their location and "Chelsea" as the team they support and someone saying "At least pretend not to be a glory hunter" Liverpool named as Premier League's loudest. - Page 2 58503

Literally....Chelsea is closer to Fulham station then Fulham is Neutral.

There are Fulham fans though.....I used to work there so I got a general idea.....but they really are hard to find inbetween all the Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

rofl

I remember that. The joys of the old EA forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Nah, he was being booed off by the end of September, little fucking innocuous interviews were being used to vilify him, and so was him talking to the great Sir Alex Ferguson in a crowd at a match. I saw his presence at Liverpool being compared to the Hillsborough Disaster. He was the victim of a hate campaign from the 'best fans in the Prem' because he wasn't the sort of prick who would embarrass himself trying to make an enemy of Ferguson.

His account got hacked by someone off a United forum. They tracked the IP down, and he was caught.

Theres having respect for Ferguson (Rafa, Ged, Kenny got the balance right), but not ass licking like Roy.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 12, 2011 9:49 am

Always hard to find ground with these kind of things, for one its "unofficial" for er.. two its hard to establish consistency with the readings, OT is a library that gets amazing when goals are scored (Hurr Durr Derp Derp) but is infamous for not being "consistently loud" so while they may be the second loudest (at one moment) are they the neccessarily the second best atmosphere? Hard to believe, same goes for each club on the list.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:58 am

The Kop not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Nah, he was being booed off by the end of September, little fucking innocuous interviews were being used to vilify him, and so was him talking to the great Sir Alex Ferguson in a crowd at a match. I saw his presence at Liverpool being compared to the Hillsborough Disaster. He was the victim of a hate campaign from the 'best fans in the Prem' because he wasn't the sort of prick who would embarrass himself trying to make an enemy of Ferguson.

His account got hacked by someone off a United forum. They tracked the IP down, and he was caught.

Theres having respect for Ferguson (Rafa, Ged, Kenny got the balance right), but not ass licking like Roy.

Do you have any evidence of that? And what do you mean, 'he was caught', 'caught' by who? I don't think it's a crime to make exaggerated remarks about a manager doing a poor job.

Hodgson never licked Ferguson's anus, he just shook hands with him at a match and said he hoped they would still be friends, Liverpool fans used this to victimise him. Houllier and Dalglish have also been pretty respectful to Ferguson, Rafa didn't get any balance right, he just went completely off the rails and started dropping points left right and centre. If you have to either do that, or be arguably Liverpool's second greatest player in history, to be a respected Liverpool manager then it's no wonder Hodgson didn't do that, he's much more respectful than someone like Benitez. It's also no wonder he failed at Liverpool, given that the fans had a hate campaign going against him virtually from day one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:08 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

Do you have any evidence of that? And what do you mean, 'he was caught', 'caught' by who? I don't think it's a crime to make exaggerated remarks about a manager doing a poor job.

Hodgson never licked Ferguson's anus, he just shook hands with him at a match and said he hoped they would still be friends, Liverpool fans used this to victimise him. Houllier and Dalglish have also been pretty respectful to Ferguson, Rafa didn't get any balance right, he just went completely off the rails and started dropping points left right and centre. If you have to either do that, or be arguably Liverpool's second greatest player in history, to be a respected Liverpool manager then it's no wonder Hodgson didn't do that, he's much more respectful than someone like Benitez. It's also no wonder he failed at Liverpool, given that the fans had a hate campaign going against him virtually from day one.

The lad who got his account hacked and the 'hillsbough' comment wasn't him. So you are chatting balls.

victimised him rofl

You make it out we sent a masked mob around to his house.

We never had this 'hate' campaign you talk about. We disliked his tactics, the way he went about, his interviews, his transfers, his shite tactics, his defeatist attitude and he was out of his depth. Yes SOME, dispised him not all off us.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    The lad who got his account hacked and the 'hillsbough' comment wasn't him. So you are chatting balls.

victimised him rofl

We never had this 'hate' campaign you talk about. We disliked his tactics, the way he went about, his interviews, his transfers, his shite tactics, his defeatist attitude and he was out of his depth. Yes SOME, dispised him not all off us.

I already inferred that from you saying he'd been caught and blaming it on another club's supporters with no evidence (not a first for Liverpool Football Club), I asked for something to back that up. I know for a fact there were a lot of false accusations going around at that time, I myself was a victim of them.

He was blamed for all the failings of the team, blamed for not wanting to stop being friends with Ferguson, blamed for not being Dalglish/Benitez, blamed for comments made which were twisted by the media, blamed for looking like an owl, blamed for being appointed by Hicks and Gillet. He didn't get a fair shot at it by any means.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:22 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

victimised him rofl

I already inferred that from you saying he'd been caught and blaming it on another club's supporters with no evidence (not a first for Liverpool Football Club), I asked for something to back that up. I know for a fact there were a lot of false accusations going around at that time, I myself was a victim of them.

He was blamed for all the failings of the team, blamed for not wanting to stop being friends with Ferguson, blamed for not being Dalglish/Benitez, blamed for comments made which were twisted by the media, blamed for looking like an owl, blamed for being appointed by Hicks and Gillet. He didn't get a fair shot at it by any means.

Maybe so, maybe not. Doesn't excuses the fact, he dragged us down to the relegation zone and we were embarrassed by teams that we should have beat. He wasn't good enough, and the back room staff he bought in were just dreadful. He wasn't here to be the manager of Liverpool football club. He was here to use as a stepping stone to the England job he always wanted.

And comments twisted by the media. The media loved him. Only good thing he did was bring in Merieles, and his removal made Kenny manager.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:23 am