Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
Jack
moscowmadeit3
JonjoShelvey
JK
RubyArmyCTFC
Childish Logic
SBSP
fluffy_kittens
wellz
15 posters

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters

wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters Empty Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters

Post by wellz Wed May 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters because he didn’t have a local accent

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters Man-City-fans-570x327

Manchester City fans – and the rest of us – have long had the
    fallback jibe that no Manchester United fans are actually from
    Manchester. But this story undermines their credibility by showing the
    consequences of the belief that City are very much a Manchester club.
    A Citeh fan who went to the aid of a West Ham supporter being beaten
    up by two men in City shirts was himself stabbed. The thugs didn’t
    believe he was a City supporter because he didn’t have a Manchester
    accent.
    The stabbing victim said: “The West Ham fan was with a little boy who was clearly upset. I think it might have been his son.
    “I walked over and said ‘lads, that’s out of order’.
    “But then one of them turned on me. He kept calling me a Cockney – I
    am from Nottingham and he wouldn’t believe I was a City fan. He was
    drunk and asked me what it had to do with me. I stepped in to stop them
    and one of them hit me from behind. Another then hit me with a
    screwdriver.”
    He spent two days in intensive care with a damaged lung.
    The incident happened after the two sides met in the Premier League on 1 May.
    Via MEN

http://www.offthepost.info/2011/05/manchester-city-fan-stabbed-by-fellow-supporters-because-he-didnt-have-a-local-accent/

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters Empty Re: Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed May 11, 2011 2:24 pm

trying to out do their manchester neighbors
    SBSP
    SBSP

Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters Empty Re: Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters

Post by SBSP Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Cunts.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed May 11, 2011 3:10 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:trying to out do their manchester neighbors

facepalm facepalm

a man gets stabbed and your making a joke? go back to your midtable club thread and leave the serious threads to the big boys
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Despise football hooligans. Utter scum.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Wed May 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Real tough guys starting on a man and his young son using a screwdriver. I don't get why a minority of people just can't go to a football match without acting like a total nob head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Wow, If this happened at Colchester Utd then half the fans would be beaten up, as most of our fans are Swedish Born-English people and a few Londoners who have to travel to Colchester.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Not been funny though but he was stupid to even go up. Who in their right mind goes and tells hooligans to stop what they are doing unless you are with other people. Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Idiots.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Thu May 12, 2011 2:48 am

Eejits!
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 am

Scum facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 am

James ♠ wrote:Not been funny though but he was stupid to even go up. Who in their right mind goes and tells hooligans to stop what they are doing unless you are with other people. Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503

two men attacking a man for no reason so he thought to stop it and because off his accent he got beat up too. He ain't stupid he is brave.

Fuck off James with them stupid posts.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Thu May 12, 2011 3:04 am

James ♠ wrote:Not been funny though but he was stupid to even go up. Who in their right mind goes and tells hooligans to stop what they are doing unless you are with other people. Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503

So he's stupid for wanting to help an innocent man who was being beaten up by thugs in front of his young son? If no one interveened then we could be asking why no one stepped in to help the man who was beaten to death in front of his young son, with 100's of people just watching.

As Leiva said the guy should be praised for his bravery, not being called stupid for standing up for someone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:05 am

What idiots. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 am

James Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Thu May 12, 2011 3:08 am

I HATE THOSE CITY CUNTS, FUCKING MOST DISRESPECTFUL CLUB/FANS IN THE WORLD.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:10 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I HATE THOSE CITY CUNTS, FUCKING MOST DISRESPECTFUL CLUB/FANS IN THE WORLD.

Branding all under one brush, well done for idiocy. clap
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 am

Typical Manchester City supporters, hope the guy is OK. He did the right thing by stepping in, instead of doing the cowardly thing like all of the other City supporters and just watching a man get the fuck knocked out of him in front of his son. Their attitude is so insular, they've been peddling this shit for fucking years, about how every Mancunian supports City, and only Mancunians support City, they've started to actually believe it. The guy is a hero among pond-life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Typical Manchester City supporters, hope the guy is OK. He did the right thing by stepping in, instead of doing the cowardly thing like all of the other City supporters and just watching a man get the fuck knocked out of him in front of his son. Their attitude is so insular, they've been peddling this shit for fucking years, about how every Mancunian supports City, and only Mancunians support City, they've started to actually believe it. The guy is a hero among pond-life.
    Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 58503
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:I HATE THOSE CITY CUNTS, FUCKING MOST DISRESPECTFUL CLUB/FANS IN THE WORLD.

And the Munich bandwagon at Goodison too.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 am

Tar them all with the same brush, that's the spirit.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

And the Munich bandwagon at Goodison too.

So that proves it then.

Didn't you always say you want to punch people? So what makes you better than these 2 idiots?

Get a grip.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 am

Not all their fans are like this though. As much as I hate City they do have a lot of decent fans but like every club they have a few cuntish fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:37 am

Jordi wrote:

Quite a lot of city fans are idiots though.

They beat up Mame Diouf's brother in the derby at eastland in the CC.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

'Quite a lot' is not all of them, though.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

After the game where Scholes scored the winner they were so angry they picked up dog poo to throw at the fans. Except the United fans went out another way. Idiots Mischief
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

That was harsh, don't think it was because he was his brother though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

After the game where Scholes scored the winner they were so angry they picked up dog poo to throw at the fans. Except the United fans went out another way. Idiots Manchester City fan stabbed by fellow supporters 784961
    I remember reading somewhere that in one of the games at eastlands a dildo was thrown in to the city end Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

And? Not all of them are like that though are they? Every club has it's set of idiot fans.
    birminghamcity79
    birminghamcity79

Post by birminghamcity79 Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 am

the poznan's stupid aswell. i hate citeh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:35 am