Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
ESSIENblaster
blackskar
Sam
Ryan Giggs
Mouse
L1savage
The-Exploited
Bushido
crump
Jordi
Walcott
Kuled
16 posters

So much for the "new invincibles"

Anonymous

So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 Empty Re: So much for the "new invincibles"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 am

Kuled wrote:My friend was keeping me posted from my phone

LOLZZZZZZZZZZ LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LMFAO U R SOOO SHIT @ LYING rofl

Neutral

Im sure you said that someone told you after the game that Berbatov scored a hattrick and you laughed in his face?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 Empty Re: So much for the "new invincibles"

Post by Mouse Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 am

It's funny how Manc fans seem to laugh at liverpools finnancial situation yet they seem to ignore the fact they are worsening every season and are in just as much danger as doing a leeds as us
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 am

Never thought they would do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:

Neutral

Im sure you said that someone told you after the game that Berbatov scored a hattrick and you laughed in his face?

Yeah. he was the one. This little shit needs to shut the fuck up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 am

mouseboy11 wrote:It's funny how Manc fans seem to laugh at liverpools finnancial situation yet they seem to ignore the fact they are worsening every season and are in just as much danger as doing a leeds as us

Funny thing is, if they don't sort themselves out, they won't be in the Champions League next season.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:

Neutral

And how do you think he knew? because I was at the pool at the moment full time came and I told him before to check out my messages because I told him it was my mate telling me about the game Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 am

Ok Kuled :p you know i like you so i believe you Very Happy
    Ryan Giggs
    Ryan Giggs

Post by Ryan Giggs Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 am

Your name makes me think of Kool-Aid So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 631712

OT: No offence intended, I was glad Chelsea were beat today if only to prove that they aren't the unbeatable/unstoppable force that a lot of people and fans think they are. Although it was only one game, and although Chelsea didn't play well, the current team earned a little respect with me today because of the fact that they played awful but on another day could have still won the game, if Ivanovic's header had been a few inches lower or indeed if Essien hadn't been so wasteful with a few opportunities.

I suppose this mishap sets the title race up nicely now (providing United win tomorrow) for next week, with Arsenal feeling that they can't afford to lose if they are to compete with the top teams in the PL race.

Sorry for the excessive dribble/essay, got a bit carried away So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 Icon_redface
    Sam
    Sam

Post by Sam Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

Kuled wrote:rofl
    Come back when you go unbeaten for the season.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 am

Sam wrote:
    Just like when Liverpool told us to come back when we won 18? So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 876268
    Sam
    Sam

Post by Sam Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 am

Kuled wrote:
    Sam wrote:
    Just like when Liverpool told us to come back when we won 18? So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 876268
    Not like that, because you did win 18 in the end.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 am

I honestly don't think another team will do it any time soon.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

Walcott looks like O'shea in that sig shifty
    Ryan Giggs
    Ryan Giggs

Post by Ryan Giggs Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 am

Kuled wrote:Walcott looks like O'shea in that sig shifty

Corrrrrrect!!

John O'Shea:
    So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 PaddyWeb
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 pm

forestfcfan wrote:Never thought they would do it.

blackskar wrote:I honestly don't think another team will do it any time soon.

Pretty much my opinion and exploited's opinions this whole time. So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 am

Exactly.

No Chelsea fan on here has said we will go the season unbeaten, I wasn't expecting to come out of this weekend with 3 points, and I don't think Carlo was either, which is why he wanted max points coming in to it.

And as far as I know, we're still top of the league, so why are you laughing?

May as well laugh at United, since they're lower in the table then us then, shall we?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am

Ryan Giggs wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Walcott looks like O'shea in that sig shifty

Corrrrrrect!!

John O'Shea:
    So much for the "new invincibles"  - Page 2 PaddyWeb

Haha he's not going to get it is he
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am

Fulham are the new invincibles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

We haven't lost a game so far, so we're going to go unbeaten. shiftyshifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

All your shitty arguments about shitty teams that are only up there because some shitty foreigner gave them some shitty money to do well in a shitty league.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

James wrote:All your shitty arguments about shitty teams that are only up there because some shitty foreigner gave them some shitty money to do well in a shitty league.

rofl

I love you James, when Cairney stuck that freekick in, I knocked one out thinking of you.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

James wrote:All your shitty arguments about shitty teams that are only up there because some shitty foreigner gave them some shitty money to do well in a shitty league.

This post makes me wanna take a shitty shit.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 am

mouseboy11 wrote:It's funny how Manc fans seem to laugh at liverpools finnancial situation yet they seem to ignore the fact they are worsening every season and are in just as much danger as doing a leeds as us

this is possibly one of the most STUPID things I've ever read....!!!!!! How can arguably one of the biggest clubs in the world do a leeds? we have a uefa 5* stadium, the largest fan base in england if not one of the largest in europe, and an image most marketing execs would sell their soul for!!!!! We already had two offers in excess of £1billion. You have been on the market for 6 months and had none!!!! If the glazers get into trouble they'll sell....... there will be plenty of offers!! United is the finished article. Loserpool aint. Small stadium, team thats needs urgent investment, no credible youth system.......... Don't ever compare your shithouse to us. Mad
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:27 am

Anybody who thinks Man Utd is in imminent danger of pulling a Leeds doesn't know how to read a fucking balance sheet.

And as fergiesrednose points out, offers in excess of what the Glazers bought Man Utd for have been made in spite of the Glazers' express affirmation that the team is not for sale. Liverpool, on the other hand, is expressly stated by its owners to be up for sale and all anybody is doing is waiting for the default so they can come in and sweep it up when the RBS forecloses and auctions off the team.

Completely different conditions.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 am

Btw-even Liverpool won't go the way of Leeds. Because in spite of Liverpool's debt problem, they still generate a lot of dough. And when the RBS forecloses (assuming Hicks doesn't pull some shady refinancing to stop that from happening), Liverpool is going to be a pretty attractive buy for some phat cat looking to buy an elite club. At that point, Liverpool is likely to wind up in the hands of some Gulf emirate Sheikh with obscene amounts of cash and no idea what to spend it all on (like Man City, for example). At that point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Liverpool return to the elite tier of European football.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm